Reply Rainbow Bridge
My baby boy is gone. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:42 am
I'm very sorry to hear this. Very sad news, I hope you're doing alright.
Sounds like you gave him all you could offer him. I bet he had a great life!
/Huggles.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:24 am
~~

:c
I'm sorry, Kip. I'm sure he had a great life, and probably misses you as much as you miss him. *huggies*
But, if you don't mind me asking...What was his name? It's censored out for me .3.

~~

Vegeta_Lover239

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Azusanga

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 pm
Vegeta_Lover239
~~

I'm sorry, Kip. I'm sure he had a great life, and probably misses you as much as you miss him. *huggies*
But, if you don't mind me asking...What was his name? It's censored out for me .3.

~~

H e b e r  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:01 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
Kipluck
Having a hard day today missing my Heebster. I talked to my therapist about it (yes, I have one). Cried a lot. This is just... hard.
awe Im sorry Kip *hug* it will get easier,and its not a forever goodbye,you will see him again.
I believe that too. I believe animals have souls, and I believe that we all live again. It's just so hard in the meantime, you know? Dang but it is hard. It hurts a lot and I don't know that I am handling things particularly well.

Azusanga
Loosing favorites is so hard. I recently lost my guinea pig, that had also battled a tumor for about 4 years of her life. You did your best, and that's all that matters okay? Be glad your dad isn't like mine when it comes to burying them, he wanted to pack the dirt down so he waited till I left then went back by the tree and started jumping on it ._.

Just remember that he lived great in your care. If suggies are like piggies, by the time you'd of noticed the tumor it probably would have been too late. We all love you and we're here for you okay? <3
I know, it's like they think they are really PLANTING something. My dadd started really stomping down, and my mom goes, "David! It's, like, a grave!" Then he sort of backed off and was willing to just put the stone over it for me (I would have done it, but I recently hurt my spine and arm and I can't lift ANYTHING.)
http://twitpic.com/5hxgll  

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kipluck
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:07 pm
Azusanga
Vegeta_Lover239
~~

~~

H e b e r
Yeah, maybe it's because I am Mormon but I seriously don't know why that is censored. Is that naughty somehow? Even Urban Dictionary doesn't seem to give MUCH indication.  
Rainbow Bridge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff