Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroes Of Justice VS. Villains Of Doom

Back to Guilds

A DC Comics Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: DC Comics, Comics, Superman, Batman, Superheroes 

Reply The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)
The Flashpoint Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iDarkseid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:45 pm
[INVITE ONLY!!!!]
The Destruction of the Watchtower was rather cliche yes, but still effective. It showed that no matter how many times the heroes would rebuild the beacon of light, the darkness would come to tear it down again. The moment the tower detonated, a cloud of black smoke engulfed the lantern Furious Styles and saved him from death at the last second, but this rescue, was nothing to be thankful for. Furious would awake to find himself on Apokalips, just like how ganthet was spirited away..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:36 pm
As his eyes opened,He realized he was not in his own Universe any more. he looked around and then upwards and realized his surroundings.At that point He recognized where he was..On the Dead World Of Apokolips. Furious stood up and dusted himself off and then yelled "I KNOW YOU ARE HERE DARKSEID,SHOW YOURSELF!!"  

FuriousStyles
Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Phantoms-Heart

Vicious Mage

9,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:44 pm
In a piano bar in the city of Los Angeles, the music that roared from the 'Lux' was a fountainhead of symphonic intensity. Every note rang out with its own feelings and meanings, combining into a frenzy of emotion and ideas. A soul was expressing itself in a way that couldn't be expressed, and it had placed what it could into music.

The power of the music held the city in rapture, every stroke of one of the key's of the piano made ones soul shudder in anticipation, as though ready to take the great leap of faith knowing that something was there to catch them. More then a few had fallen to their knees sobbing, joy, sadness, and anger coursing through them from the raw power that the music contained.

Lucifer Morningstar, Gods Lamplighter, Samael, The Devil, Serpents Tounge, Poison of God, Fallen Angel, he went by many names and titles, each one as wondrous and terrible as they were beautiful and atrocious. The music he played now defied mortal comprehension, it defied what even the most experienced of immortal musicians could possibly hear in the barest whispers of their minds. It was music that was both inspiring and terrifying, and the Morningstar played it with the frenzy of a man who would never get the chance to play like this ever again.

Finally, the crescendo rang out, striking every mortal coil within the city of L.A., the most overwhelming peace coming over them. Alas, none of them would ever remember it.

Lucifer sat by the piano, holding still for the longest time, the final note still ringing in the air. He had waited for a moment like this for a long time, and now it had fallen into his lap like it was a gift from....well...it might have been, and thats what bothered the Morningstar the most.
Despite his doubts, Lucifer had to believe that this was what HE, The Morningstar, wanted, and not part of his fathers plan. It was a long shot, but he had to try and keep trying.

Malzikeen walked in on her master at this point, her half masked face impassive, waiting for her master to notice her. When he did, it was with those eyes that he always had, bright, beautiful, and savage.

The fallen angel got up slowly, picking up two objects and walked towards Malzikeen. No words were spoken, and when the piano man and the lillium were within the very threshold of each others presence, they kissed.
Savage, passionate, and yet, surprisingly, true, the kiss lasted for a long moment, each second passing within the confines of their last kiss.

After their lips parted, Lucifer whispered softly to his only companion and long time lover.
"Here's what you need to do...."
Apokalips, one of the most vile of all planets to have blasted itself into the face of Creation. Its very exsistance in space was a stain upon all that one might consider good, just and right in this little piece of space time as mortals know it. Not for very much longer however.

Lucifer descended upon the blighted land, one of the first to arrive after of course Darkseid himself.
"I would have apologized for my lateness, but it seems I'm just in time." the fallen angel stated matter of factly.
"I assume we are ready for the final move to checkmate?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Standing a few feet from behind the newly arrived Lantern was Krona,clad in his black robes as always.Saying nothing,he examined the lantern before him,knowing this one was of Ganthet's "Favorites."Krona couldn't understand why Ganthet,favored any of the Earth Lanterns,they were for lack of a better word,naivete compared to beings such as himself.Behind Krona were but three entities left,all chained to him.The entities were Adara of Hope,Ophidian of Avarice,and the Butcher of rage.Standing at his side though was his newest servant,silhouetted by the darkness.Krona said nothing to catch the Lantern's attention,the immense amount of energy he was giving off,enough to alert him.  

Murderous Clayface

Distinct Member

Thanos Imperative

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:17 pm
A bright flash of light burst from behind the fallen angel Lucifer.A figure forming from the burning rays,taking the form of the red skinned sun eater Luciphage,better known as Starbreaker.He was back to back with Lucipher."I hope I'm not too late for the final event."He spoke,taking in a deep breathe of the Apokolipitian atmosphere.The air was stale and filled with ash,it left a bitter taste in Starbreaker's mouth.Luciphage didn't turn to face Darkseid or Morning Star,busy scanning the air for the slightest bit of energy to feed on,and he found one,a familiar scent"I sense our Guest has arrived?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:41 am
Eclipso appeared next to the rest of the group and smiled. "Yes Lucifer, it is time for check mate...the black diamonds took over more than 2/3s of the planet...more than enough to have him ready." He chuckled for a moment and walked towards Furious. "Ironic isn't it Furious, how you once came here thinking you'd destroy one of the greatest evils in the universe..when in reality..you made that evil more powerful than any of us.."  

Tarn Ivanov

iDarkseid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:14 am
[zatanna, I deleted your post, this thread is invite only]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:47 am
Furious looked around and He finally realized what was occurring. A meeting of the heavy weights, and he was invited just so they could gloat at their victory..But why me? He asked himself..He was just a mortal man who could not even measure up to the power that one of these fiends possessed..Instead He did what he always did when confronted with levels of power this great. He asked Questions to try and stall them until He could think of a way out of this mess. Standing defiant as always he spoke "Alright,I'm here...and I see all your partners in crime are as well. What is this all about? What are you talking about Eclipso? Where is Ganthet?? I want answers now!"  

FuriousStyles
Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Murderous Clayface

Distinct Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:55 pm
FuriousStyles
Furious looked around and He finally realized what was occurring. A meeting of the heavy weights, and he was invited just so they could gloat at their victory..But why me? He asked himself..He was just a mortal man who could not even measure up to the power that one of these fiends possessed..Instead He did what he always did when confronted with levels of power this great. He asked Questions to try and stall them until He could think of a way out of this mess. Standing defiant as always he spoke "Alright,I'm here...and I see all your partners in crime are as well. What is this all about? What are you talking about Eclipso? Where is Ganthet?? I want answers now!"

"Now now Furious,where are your manners?"Krona spoke out towards the Lantern,floating a few feet towards him"Your questions will be answered as soon the rest of our guest arrive."Krona smirked deviously,turning his head over his shoulder"Step forward Ion and show Furious a piece of the future."He ordered the figure.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:06 pm
"As you wish Lord Krona"a familiar voice spoke out from the darkness.Stepping out from the shadow was a man clad in an all black and green attire.He donned a skin tight black suit,emerald shoulder pouldrons attached to both sides,and a green belt strapped to his waist.On his chest was the Green Lantern Corp Symbol,burning bright inside with the seething energy of will.His spiky hair was pulled back,and he wore an eye mask to cover.Once Furious looked upon the man's face,he would see it was his former ally and friend Mon-El,now host to Ion,and a bound servant to Krona.  

Mon-El DCU

FuriousStyles
Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:11 pm
Mon-El DCU
"As you wish Lord Krona"a familiar voice spoke out from the darkness.Stepping out from the shadow was a man clad in an all black and green attire.He donned a skin tight black suit,emerald shoulder pouldrons attached to both sides,and a green belt strapped to his waist.On his chest was the Green Lantern Corp Symbol,burning bright inside with the seething energy of will.His spiky hair was pulled back,and he wore an eye mask to cover.Once Furious looked upon the man's face,he would see it was his former ally and friend Mon-El,now host to Ion,and a bound servant to Krona.

Seeing Mon-El..Furious looked on in horror as his friend was now a thrall of Krona! Furious looked back at Krona with disgust "What have you done to my friend and comrade? What mad game are you playing Krona?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:47 pm
FuriousStyles
Mon-El DCU

Seeing Mon-El..Furious looked on in horror as his friend was now a thrall of Krona! Furious looked back at Krona with disgust "What have you done to my friend and comrade? What mad game are you playing Krona?"

A black smog began to surround Furious. "Its not his game, Styles. Its mine." The smoke continued to swirl around Furious, laughing at him  

iDarkseid

FuriousStyles
Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:50 pm
iDarkseid
FuriousStyles
Mon-El DCU

A black smog began to surround Furious. "Its not his game, Styles. Its mine." The smoke continued to swirl around Furious, laughing at him

Furious looked in anger and spoke as He gritted his teeth "I know that voice...DARKSEID!!" Furious then ignited his Power ring and floated up a bit off the ground and moved away from the swirling black smoke  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 pm
"I wouldn't really bother," Lucifer said lightly to the leader of the justice league. "To be honest, if I were in charge of this little organization, I wouldn't waste time explaining myself or threatening you with all the horrors of the 'verse. Alas, this is not the case, so all I'm going to say is sit tight, becase none of your actions are going to matter, weither you're here or not..."
It was true, there was no stopping the Dark Quintessence at this point. The truth was there was no stopping them at any point. The moment they had banded together it was over, and now the mongrel dogs wanted to gloat over it and have an audience. It was very much like the demons of Hell, like children with a magnifying glass burning ants, it was pathetic. However, Lucifer held his tongue in check. Let them gloat, let them grin, it wouldn't matter in the end.  

Phantoms-Heart

Vicious Mage

9,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games