Welcome to Gaia! ::

✥ Veni, Sancte Spiritus ✥

Back to Guilds

Questions, Answers, Consolation, Prayer. Here is a faith community of Christian believers gathered to understand God and what we believe in. 

Tags: Christian, Faith, Beliefs, Questions & Answers, Holy Spirit 

Reply Come, Holy Spirit ... ✥
{ First Stop } Welcome One and All to our Humble Abode...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daddinar
Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:50 pm
Welcome Faithful Christians and Seekers of Truth...

O Holy Spirit, divine Spirit of light and love, I consecrate to Thee my understanding, my heart and my will, my whole being for time and for eternity.
May my understanding be always obedient to Thy heavenly inspirations and thy teachings
of the holy Catholic Church, of which Thou art the infallible Guide;
May my heart be ever inflamed with love of God and of my neighbor;
may my will be ever conformed to the divine will,
and may my whole life be a faithful following of the life and virtues of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, to whom with the Father and Thee be honor and glory for ever.
Amen.

We've all gathered here for one sole purpose: to understand the great mysteries of God who is vaster than we can ever hope to comprehend. Of course, to accomplish that, there must always be regulations to keep this guild held in truth instead of lie.

Humans are fickle beings and we must all understand that. None of us are perfect and all will make mistakes. If you are proven wrong or have been corrected, take it graciously and try to understand what had gone wrong... and why this other person (or people) say what they have is true. Maybe they are wrong or there is no right or wrong answer. Arguments will get us nowhere.

Since we are all a part of the Body of Christ (though there may be those who come to see and understand what we believe) we all have a basis in our belief. So, each of us who are a part of a different religion united under the umbrella of Christianity, will have varying beliefs on faith and morals. It must be understood that not everyone will agree with everyone at all times. What matters is understanding what you are talking about and having a good basis for it. Not "lol, because" or "they are all evil people because I was told they believe this!". If all you want to do is tear down or mock other's belief's you do not belong here.

Be kind to everyone. I do not want to hear anything about any hostility or bullying between people.

In anything, I will give you a chance to defend yourself. If you write something inappropriate, I will allow you to explain yourself - but you have to be convincing - before I make a judgement. I am like... the President. I don't make all the decisions but I have the final say. What I say goes. If you do not like that, you are not welcome here. I agree, I have my own set of beliefs and bias. I will support myself as well. I will not force my beliefs on anyone.

Again, don't force your beliefs on anyone. You can tell someone what you believe, why you believe it, and what it has done for you. You cannot force someone else with a different belief. It is good to plant a seed. You may not be the one to see it flower but to turn anyone on the correct path to God is a reward in itself. Anyone who is seen forcing their beliefs on anyone or denouncing anyone else's will be dismissed without a second chance. You can defend yourself but if you cannot, you are out. No second chances. That is unforgivable.

Also, you may never, and I repeat NEVER say anything against the Lord our God. You may never use his name in vain nor criticize the Words of God.

xxxxxxxxxx"And so I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be xxxxxxxxxxxxforgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come."

xxxxxxxxxxxxMatthew 12:31-32

I reserve the right to add rules and remove them. You can give suggestions and those are greatly welcomed!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:59 pm
Nice guild smile thats alot of good information lolz, by the way, im Marie, Christian and loven it smile  

alex123me

daddinar
Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:47 pm
alex123me
Nice guild smile thats alot of good information lolz, by the way, im Marie, Christian and loven it smile

Welcome! And, thank you very much! I try.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:47 am
smile , lolz and you succeed XD smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile  

alex123me

daddinar
Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:32 pm
alex123me
smile , lolz and you succeed XD smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

Oh? Ha ha.  
Come, Holy Spirit ... ✥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash