Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
Do you have feedback for our Crew? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:57 pm

Darkerdemons
Ebania
    That's a great question! We try to limit the number of stickies / announcements we have (and for good reason; clutter can be frustrating). How long ago was that "general chatter" thread on the front page? Was it particularly active?

Darkerdemons
ninja Is there a specific thread for general chatter? (I am aware of the chatterbox subforum).

There used to be a general chatter thread of sort in the chatterbox subforum. Rather than users making new threads for chatting every time a thread vanishes past page 2, I wondered if it might be more efficient to have a sticky for general chatting purposes.
xp I know what you mean about sticky/announcement clutter. One of my other guilds has the clutter problem.

The thread remained active when its owner was active in it; not so much these days though. I think it was Althena the Goddess who made it? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:16 pm
Ebania

Darkerdemons
Ebania
    That's a great question! We try to limit the number of stickies / announcements we have (and for good reason; clutter can be frustrating). How long ago was that "general chatter" thread on the front page? Was it particularly active?

Darkerdemons
ninja Is there a specific thread for general chatter? (I am aware of the chatterbox subforum).

There used to be a general chatter thread of sort in the chatterbox subforum. Rather than users making new threads for chatting every time a thread vanishes past page 2, I wondered if it might be more efficient to have a sticky for general chatting purposes.
xp I know what you mean about sticky/announcement clutter. One of my other guilds has the clutter problem.

The thread remained active when its owner was active in it; not so much these days though. I think it was Althena the Goddess who made it? sweatdrop

lol That's the one. *pokes the thread to see if it still breathes*  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Tulja

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:58 pm
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that the link to trade the NSTG Treasurer is.... having issues? It might just be for me but when I try to click it...
"This site can’t be reached

http’s server DNS address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"
is what I get. Im on Google Chrome if that matters. I can still send trades by typing in NSTG Treasurer in the Trade page but I mean usually I click the link on the guild page because im lazy and Treasurer is spelt funny.

-Edit-
Also, I was going to post that in
Questions and Assistance
-> We'll Answer your questions here!
but there are 2 questions still unanswered in it from.... - Oct 16, 2016 and Dec 15, 2016, I just answered the first half of the 2nd question to the best of my ability but it sorta seems like an important part of the guild that doesnt get very much attention so I would suggest (since thats the thread im in) that someone maybe makes it their job to post in there once a week or so or maybe we could advertise that its a good place to ask for help? Just a suggestion -shrugs-

-Edit Edit-
Actually it sorta looks like there are quite a few threads that just havent seen any people for longer than reasonable, the forums sorta need cleaned up and streamlined in my opinion o-o  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:33 pm
    So our homepage, unfortunately, has experienced some issues whenever we try to edit it, so I've gotten into the habit of saving a template and editing that and then copying and pasting it into the homepage editing page. Thanks for letting me know that some of the links are broken; I'l be sure to fix it tonight.

As for the forums needing to be streamlined: We hear you, and it's one of my priorities for 2017. 3nodding

Tulja
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that the link to trade the NSTG Treasurer is.... having issues? It might just be for me but when I try to click it...
"This site can’t be reached

http’s server DNS address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"
is what I get. Im on Google Chrome if that matters. I can still send trades by typing in NSTG Treasurer in the Trade page but I mean usually I click the link on the guild page because im lazy and Treasurer is spelt funny.

-Edit-
Also, I was going to post that in
Questions and Assistance
-> We'll Answer your questions here!
but there are 2 questions still unanswered in it from.... - Oct 16, 2016 and Dec 15, 2016, I just answered the first half of the 2nd question to the best of my ability but it sorta seems like an important part of the guild that doesnt get very much attention so I would suggest (since thats the thread im in) that someone maybe makes it their job to post in there once a week or so or maybe we could advertise that its a good place to ask for help? Just a suggestion -shrugs-

-Edit Edit-
Actually it sorta looks like there are quite a few threads that just havent seen any people for longer than reasonable, the forums sorta need cleaned up and streamlined in my opinion o-o

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Tulja

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:36 pm
Ebania
    So our homepage, unfortunately, has experienced some issues whenever we try to edit it, so I've gotten into the habit of saving a template and editing that and then copying and pasting it into the homepage editing page. Thanks for letting me know that some of the links are broken; I'l be sure to fix it tonight.

As for the forums needing to be streamlined: We hear you, and it's one of my priorities for 2017. 3nodding

I dont know how many of them are broken, I just know the trade one is having issues for *me*. It could be something on my end though! If it works for others I might just need to update something.

I am excited to see the forums streamlined! Mostly itd just be nice to have more people in more places, or the current people in more places, or just someone checking that forum at least once a month since those questions got asked 3 and 1 month(s) ago.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:39 pm
    It should work now. Let me know!

Oh, for sure. I completely agree. 3nodding

Tulja
    I dont know how many of them are broken, I just know the trade one is having issues for *me*. It could be something on my end though! If it works for others I might just need to update something.

I am excited to see the forums streamlined! Mostly itd just be nice to have more people in more places, or the current people in more places, or just someone checking that forum at least once a month since those questions got asked 3 and 1 month(s) ago.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Tulja

Colorful Vampire

21,475 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:04 pm
It works now! I just checked. Thank you User Image im sorta glad to know its not on my end, brand new laptop, lol.
Ebania
    It should work now. Let me know!

Oh, for sure. I completely agree. 3nodding

Tulja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:07 pm
I think all of the crew members R doing an amazing jobs, with events & stuff 4 us 2 do... This is my favorite place on gaia, after I do all my daily stuff on all my accounts... Y'all keep up the Wonderfully job Y'all R doing... heart heart
User Image 4 ALL Y'ALL DO

User Image ... ALL OF YALL

I would like 2 see more games... I post as much as I can, but run out of places 2 post while waiting 4 others 2 respond.... I was wondering if I could start a few new games, that I've seen other places? I do have a few...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:59 pm
    Hey Morrigan! Can you specify kinds of games would you like to see? RNG/dice games, or word games?

Morrigan Skylar
    I think all of the crew members R doing an amazing jobs, with events & stuff 4 us 2 do... This is my favorite place on gaia, after I do all my daily stuff on all my accounts... Y'all keep up the Wonderfully job Y'all R doing... heart heart

I would like 2 see more games... I post as much as I can, but run out of places 2 post while waiting 4 others 2 respond.... I was wondering if I could start a few new games, that I've seen other places? I do have a few...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:56 pm

This is something I'd love to improve on in 17'
Just better communication in General!

I recommend our Public Discord Server to everyone.
Great for Chatting/Talking with the Crew as well.

Miki Moriyama
uhmm~ I'm actually having difficult time to communicate with the crew and so far, only ms. Ebania is the one I can talk to.. sweatdrop

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:19 pm
Aeris Dysnomia

This is something I'd love to improve on in 17'
Just better communication in General!

I recommend our Public Discord Server to everyone.
Great for Chatting/Talking with the Crew as well.

Miki Moriyama
uhmm~ I'm actually having difficult time to communicate with the crew and so far, only ms. Ebania is the one I can talk to.. sweatdrop
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:20 pm
Morrigan Skylar

Games yes! Start games! I Like games! rofl
As for communication, how can I be more accessible? emotion_hug You're amazing and I'd love to improve communication between us!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:27 pm
JoyRose
Morrigan Skylar
I think all of the crew members R doing an amazing jobs, with events & stuff 4 us 2 do... This is my favorite place on gaia, after I do all my daily stuff on all my accounts... Y'all keep up the Wonderfully job Y'all R doing..
. heart heart

Games yes! Start games! I Like games! rofl
As for communication, how can I be more accessible? emotion_hug You're amazing and I'd love to improve communication between us!

Hun U do a great job of communication with everyone as far as I can tell.. U R always quick to respond when we need U... I enjoy the PMs when We have time... I know this takes a lot of UR time & lately I been dealing with some RL drama...LOL Always something ant it...
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:56 pm
Morrigan Skylar
Hun U do a great job of communication with everyone as far as I can tell.. U R always quick to respond when we need U... I enjoy the PMs when We have time... I know this takes a lot of UR time & lately I been dealing with some RL drama...LOL Always something ant it...
User Image

Good! You warm my heart! heart  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:31 pm
I'm back reading here, as to the unanswered Qs, I'm not crew or cap, but I do check that QnA subforum regularly. That's one of my fav forums. XDD In my opinion, not enough Qs get asked. XDDD I want moar!
I'd been in contact with one of those 'unanswered questions', sorta, since it was asked in another thread. As to the other one... I;d written up a post with answers and links to stuff.... but I see I didn;t post it. u .u; Yikes. Breakdown on my part. Maybe it got lost in too many open tabs. But XD I do see others post in there regularly too, so not sure what happened there.

☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff