Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
Do you have feedback for our Crew? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:08 am
Tera Windstar
That is so beautiful! Oh my goodness, Tera; can I use it in my signature (and credit you, of course)?

You absolutely deserved that award, and we're all so happy for you and proud of you. Thanks for being so friendly, active, and wonderful; we love you! heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:07 pm
Hello I just wanted to thank the crew for putting on the award ceremony Friday it was really fun and I appreciate the award smile I am starting my second full year in the NSTG and I wanted to thank all of you for making it so much fun xd I can not wait to see what this year brings. Oh and I really love the family idea it really feels that way here to me and Tera's logo looks awesome!  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:46 pm
Ebony the Peacian
Tera Windstar
That is so beautiful! Oh my goodness, Tera; can I use it in my signature (and credit you, of course)?

You absolutely deserved that award, and we're all so happy for you and proud of you. Thanks for being so friendly, active, and wonderful; we love you! heart

Yes anyone can use it!! It was my gift to all of NSTG!! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:18 pm
When Daylight Savings starts, EST changes to EDT, and back to EST when it ends...  

Serah of Silence

Shy Guildswoman

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Vampira Alien

Invisible Smoker

8,625 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:59 pm
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart NSTG heart heart : heart
just keep keeping up the great work twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:35 am
Running through the monsoon,beyond the world ...

This is probably rather trivial,
but your announcement, where it listed the birthdays, I noticed I wasn't in there.
Could be because I'm new to the guild, but mine's the 26th.
Just thought I'd let you know so that you're updated on everything. c:
Thanks.

to the end of time,where the rain won't hurt ...

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Bunni Shui

Fashionable Shopper

5,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:45 am
Just wanted to say that this is definitely the best guild I have been to. There is always something to do and it's always so active, which makes me want to be active! Keep it up ~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:40 pm
Sarcasdick
but your announcement, where it listed the birthdays, I noticed I wasn't in there.
Thanks.

Hi there! It's probably because I didn't fully update the thread with the last few birthday posts before shooting off the newsletter. I'll try to make sure the thread is updated with names before shooting it off in August, though; thank you for your feedback!

User Image  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:42 pm
Momoe Mitsu
Just wanted to say that this is definitely the best guild I have been to. There is always something to do and it's always so active, which makes me want to be active! Keep it up ~

We're very glad you're here and are enjoying yourself. If there's anything we can do to make our guild better, please let us know; we're always listening. smile

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:56 pm
Ebony the Peacian
Sarcasdick
Thanks.

Hi there! It's probably because I didn't fully update the thread with the last few birthday posts before shooting off the newsletter. I'll try to make sure the thread is updated with names before shooting it off in August, though; thank you for your feedback!

User Image

Running through the monsoon,beyond the world ...

It's okay. c: I understand that most Gaians have a life outside of the internet lol
Thanks for responding. c:

to the end of time,where the rain won't hurt ...

Sarcasdick

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Kae Jhylaes

Shameless Codger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:57 am
Ebony the Peacian

I don't know if this belongs here but I want to know is is there any place in the guild just for making and joining role-plays with other members within the guild? Is it even allowed to post role-plays because I've never seen any, aside from The Bar in chatterbox. If there is no particular place for role-playing, can we have a subforum just for people who like to role-play?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:32 am
Interestingly enough, that's actually one of the things that we have on the menu for the upcoming year. smile If you would like to start a RP, your best bet, for right now, would be to put it in the Chatterbox subforum.

Kae Jhylaes
I don't know if this belongs here but I want to know is is there any place in the guild just for making and joining role-plays with other members within the guild? Is it even allowed to post role-plays because I've never seen any, aside from The Bar in chatterbox. If there is no particular place for role-playing, can we have a subforum just for people who like to role-play?

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:46 pm
Ebony the Peacian
Interestingly enough, that's actually one of the things that we have on the menu for the upcoming year. smile If you would like to start a RP, your best bet, for right now, would be to put it in the Chatterbox subforum.

Are yous serious? Man! I support this so much!
If we do get a place for just role-playing, I would
totally just hang out there all day.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:51 pm
Only a few things are set in stone, but it's definitely something that we want to bring about in 2014. smile

Gandering Fool
Ebony the Peacian

Are yous serious? Man! I support this so much!
If we do get a place for just role-playing, I would
totally just hang out there all day.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:56 pm
Ebony the Peacian
Only a few things are set in stone, but it's definitely something that we want to bring about in 2014. smile

2014.. hurry and come! Dx
Gosh so many things to look forward to
now in 2014. lol Before all I had was
new xbox games to look forward to.
Like Dragon Age Inquisition. Now this.
The role-player in me is in Heaven lawlz  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers