Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Roleplaying
Will we rise, or will we fall?(accepting profiles. Not open)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:18 am
Table of Contents

OutsiderKrynn would be the author, and I'm kind of the editor. Welcome!

1.Table of Contents
2.Story
3.The Players/Allegiances
4.Rules
5.Profile Layout
6.White List/Black List
7.Profiles/Characters

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:55 pm
Story/Introduction

It's strange you know. How quick something can change. Almost instantly. Within the blink of an eye. That's what it seemed like, at least, to me. I can't say how far this has spread, or to what extent it has stretched. Some places seem to have suffered less than others. But it's still so...unreal. Completely unimaginable that something like this has really happened. I bet you're wondering what I'm talking about huh? Well, I'll get to that. Let me introduce myself first. I'm Renji. I had a last name, but now that such a catastrophe has happened, I really don't care for last names. Hell, first names aren't all that important to me anymore either. But I guess we all need to be called something. Anyway, I'm....well, I guess you could consider me an artist. Or at least....you could've. I don't know exactly what I am anymore. It's hard to describe. You'll understand what I'm talking about soon enough. The world seemed to be great, life was going perfect for me. Until last Halloween. None of us are really sure what happened, we all have some sort of idea and opinion about it. I think it was some sort of mistake, something someone shouldn't have been messing around with.

Which brings me to the real reason why you're still listening to me. If you're hearing this, then you're probably one of us. Apparently the real name for our uh...species I guess, is "Anamigaeus." It's suppose to mean defender or guardian in some ancient language. But I just like to call us Earth's last hope. I'm sure you're still wondering what any of this has to do with why you're here, or what you're hearing this for, so let me explain. It all started last Halloween like I said. Out in an abandoned building in the center of New York, there was this little squirt of a guy that messing around with a book he'd found. The book was entitled 'Nosumorahs Sutekh'. The book is about the demon lord, Sutekh.

Eons ago, when the earth was first created, the Heavens and Hell fought a war. A war that lasted a full millennia. Both sides had their strong and their weak points, Hell having its leader Sutekh, and Heaven having its own ruler. When the war drew to its end, it looked as if Sutekh would win, for he had backed the Heavens into what looked like an inescapable situation. A wall, if you will. Out of desperation, Heavens ruler used all of his might to create a race of warriors to help him; he grew to call these warriors the Anamigaeus. With the help of these Anamigaeus, Heaven not only pushed back Sutekh and his minions, but managed to cast the demon lord back into Hell, to the fiery depths from whence he came. To be sure that Sutekh would never again cause such a threat, several seals were placed on Gaea’s surface. These seals existed on the Earth's crust, and their power ensured that Sutekh and his minions were kept at bay. For most of the Earth's time, peace prospered and life went well for humans and the living creatures of Earth.

But over time the seals power began to fade, whittling and weakening, not being what they once were. Sensing this, Sutekh took his opportunity and sent his minions forth, since he himself could not yet set foot on Gaea’s crust. These minions have searched out the seals and destroyed them one by one. You may wonder what the man with the book has to do with this, well...this is when the final seal was broken. It just so happened that within the magicks in the book, an incantation was read, and with the power of this spell the man broke the final seal, bringing about utter chaos and destruction. Sutekh was free once more to do as he pleased, but considering he fought a great war and was dormant for so many years, Sutekh was drained of his power. So to conquer the land, Sutekh sent more of his demon generals to do his bidding. Heaven, of course, has seen all of this, and once more the Anamigaeus have been brought back. I have taken it upon myself to search out an army of the Anamigaeus to stop Sutekh's minions, before he regains his former power.

1. Table of Contents
2. Story
3. Text
4. Rules
5. Profile Layout
6. White List/Blast List
7. Profiles/Characters

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:17 pm
The Players

**Note: We want everything pretty even if we can help it. So that means, we don't want EVERYONE to be one thing ok? Thanks guys!

Humans:
Most of the humans in his day and age are either dead, enslaved, or defected to Sutekh's side so they can hold onto their skin. However, not all are in these categories. As you can expect, there is a resistance group. This brings us to our next group.

Anamigaeus:
These are the warrior's of Heaven. Specifically, they are warrior spirits that lay dormant within a human until they awaken. Once this fighting power has awoken, they are once more Anamigaeus. Their abilities vary widely from one to another. Some are simple such as extraordinary vocal talents and such, to being a natural at fighting. Others contain more fantastical powers like flight, telepathy, and such. Think of them like mutants if you want to. When an Anamigaeus awakens in a human, their appearance may change a bit. Such as strangely colored hair, gain wings, or even lose their human appearance entirely. It's simply up to their power. Generally their power's revolve around one central idea such a pyrokinesis or the ability to control water. They wouldn't splay about like having say fire magic and the ability to control metal.

Every Anamigaeus that has awoken will have be new to their powers. They won't have an owner's manual to follow and be able to use them right off the bat. They are readjusting to their powers after being dormant within a human.

Demons:
Lastly, but not least, there are Demons of course. After all, what kind of army would Sutekh have if he didn't have demons? They also have powers such as the ability to shapeshift or something. So they are Sutekh's counterparts to the Anamigaeus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allegiances

There is Heaven and Sutekh to choose from. I'll break it down like this for you:

+Anamigaeus - Heaven, Neutral, possible defection to Sutekh's side
+Demons - Sutekh, Neutral, possible defection to Heaven's side
+Humans - You are either enslaved, with Sutekh, or in the Resistance.

The sense of good and evil doesn't necessarily exist. Hell, you could be a demon but have a moral center. Or be an Anamigaeus but be a total douche.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.Table of Contents
2.Story
4.Rules
5.Profile Layout
6.White List/Black List
7.Profiles/Characters

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:26 pm
Rules

+OutsiderKrynn and I say what goes here.
+Please be Semi lit-Literate
+No chat speak or '1337'
+You respect me and I will respect you
+No auto-hits, not only is it unfair bit it also makes people mad
+NO GODMODDING. I promise you, this won't be tolerated at all.
+Must follow all Gaia rules and ToS
+Romance is allowed and encouraged, but keep it PG-13. Take it to pms if you really want to.
+All profiles must be PMed to either myself, ShadowLadyRaven, or OutsiderKrynn.
+All profiles must have the subject Anamigaeus
+All questions, concerns, requests, etc. should also be PMed to either OutsiderKrynn or myself.
+Obviously no posting until we accept your character.
+Three characters per person maximum
+Do not use --, ~~, **, etc. for actions
+Please type at least 4-5 sentences each post. One paragraph isn't asking much. We understand that sometimes writers block happens, but people also need stuff to work off of.
+PM us if you are going to be away or think you may end up away for whatever amount of time
+If you do not PM us telling you are away and do not post within one week, warnings will be given.
+After that one warning we will delete you from the role-play if it happens again
+We reserve the right to add, change, or remove any rules

NOTE: For the moment, I advise people to PM Profiles to me because Krynn's going to be a bit busy over the next few days and won't really be on. SO, Pm things to me!

1.Table of Contents
2.Story
4.Rules
5.Profile Layout
6.White List/Black List
7.Profiles/Characters

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:48 pm
Profile Layout

[b]Gaia Username:[/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Preference(Straight/Bi/Gay):[/b]
[b]Race(Anamigaeus/Human/Demon):[/b]
[b]Abilities/Skills:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] ((Links are appreciated. :D ))
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History/Past:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

**Note: Your profiles don't have to be as long as Krynn's. It's not required ^_^

1.Table of Contents
2.Story
4.Rules
5.Profile Layout
6.White List/Black List
7.Profiles/Characters

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:01 pm
White List

Yaaaay~

Black List

awww... wait, Yay! It's empty! biggrin

1.Table of Contents
2.Story
4.Rules
5.Profile Layout
6.White List/Black List
7.Profiles/Characters

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:03 pm
Profiles/Characters

OutsiderKrynn
Gaia Username: OutsiderKrynn
Character name: Renji
Preference: Straight
Race: Anamigaeus
Abilities/Skills: Ability to bend and use the light to his will. He can create large amounts of bright light, create weapons of light, use the light as a weapon itself and create blasts or surges of light to attack enemies. He has more hidden talents with the light, but has yet to discover or master them.
Appearance:Renji
Symbol on Renji's Stomach
Personality: Renji is usually open and easy-going. He tends to try and lead, because he likes being in control of things, especially since the breaking of the last seal. He can be kind and caring, but also tends to say what is on his mind, sparing no one his thoughts and comments. He is a very understanding person, also very loyal and passive, someone people could learn to trust without a doubt, despite his attitude. Although Renji does like to lead he also does not jump to conclusions, and rush into battle. In fact, he can be a very strategic person, and unless he runs into one of Sutekh’s demon generals he usually will not fight, thinking that fighting between each other is pointless. But when it comes to certain topics he will become hard and cold as stone, being stubborn and cruel at times.
History/Past: Renji did not grow up with mounds of money at his disposal, but he did not grow up barely scraping by either. He lived an average life growing up as a child, having the love of a good, caring family. He had a brother and a sister, both of which were older than him, but often times found himself running to his siblings, rather than his parents, with problems. When Renji turned 14 he had a flash of the coming destruction, seeing the last seal break and Sutekh’s minions rising t the surface. Of course this vision came to him as a dream, and Renji simply shook it off, thinking it was merely a nightmare and continued on with life as normal. He grew up playing many videogames and often drew the pictures in his head, one of his better drawings being that from the nightmare of the seal, but still he took no note of it convinced the dream came to him from his over-active imagination. The nightmare came to him again on the night of his 18th birthday, though this time around it lasted much longer and seemed more real rather then a dream. He found himself trapped within a circle of demons, with no way out. It was when he saw the blood red clouds above begin to swirl that he woke up. He took some thought on this dream, but again came to the conclusion that it was only that, a dream. He drew a few pictures and did a painting from the dream, being successful once more but that was it. Having such talent Renji went off to an artist college in New York, and at the age of 22 he found himself being constantly praised and was sure of his success. Even a few art collectors had bought a few of his pieces, and it looked as if Renji would have a steady flow of income. One year later, Renji was out living in an apartment by himself. His brother and sister had come to visit him, unfortunately this was the day the last seal was broken. Chaos ran about New York, blood everywhere. The demons took everyone, slaughtering those who refused to become slaves of Sutekh, Renjis brother and sister were two of those among the ones who were killed. Burning with rage and vengeance Renji vowed to extract revenge for his siblings, this was when his Anamigaeus spirit awoke. A ‘warrior of the light’, that was what the voice had called him, one with great and mighty potential. Renji did not know this voice, but it spoke out to him, when the spirit awoke. It told him of the war, the power that held Sutekh in hell and what was happening in New York. At first, Renji did not believe any of it, it was happening before his eyes but he refused to accept that his brother and sister, along with countless others, were dead. He continued on this way until he met a general of Sutekh, one with a mass of troops that had surrounded him, just like in his dream. Renji thought he was finished, that his time was now, but then the clouds above began to swirl, just like in his dream. A pure white beam of light shot down from the sky, shining over Renji, pouring over him with power. This allowed him to use his abilities, the ability to use a very special sort of magic, the magic to create and use the light to his own will. To bend it and change it, to use it as a simple light source, or use it as a weapon, molding into a staff or spear, or even using the light to blast his enemies to nothing, a gift from the gods. Renji used his newfound power to obliterate the demons surrounding him, using a staff of light one which he has learned to call Kathir. Having no demons t back him up the demon general fled and Renji collapsed to the ground, wondering if what happened had actually happened. It was around the time the staff dissipated into the air that he noticed the symbol on the middle of his stomach, a symbol of light. Now that Renji understands what is going on, he has chosen to wander about, searching for the other Anamigaeus. Renji also, is unsure of how to perfectly use his powers, but had learned to summon Kathir at will.
Other: Renji will not tell anyone of his past or his brother or sister, especially since the event happened so recently. This subject is one of the ones where he becomes silent and cold.

ShadowLadyRaven
Gaia Username: ShadowLadyRaven
Character name: Ninette "Crackshot" Cambridge
Preference(Straight/Bi/Gay): Straight
Race(Anamigaeus/Human/Demon): Human
Abilities/Skills: Gimme a gun and I'm a wicked shot. Especially a rifle. I also know some martial arts, though not much really.
Appearance: Purple eyes
Personality: My sister and I look alike, and for the most part we are the same. We're both a bit on the quiet side, we liked video games before s**t went to hell, we're relatively friendly. Though, I guess I'd have to say I'm a bit more mature than my twin. My taste in hobbies is certainly different than her's. Reading, drawing, and writing were my main things. I will tell you though that we are both fiercely loyal to our friends, we don't initially trust people, and we can be utter brats. I'm more level-headed though.
History/Past: We were cosplaying for Halloween when all hell broke lose. I was Revy from , and she was Shenhua from Black Lagoon. We had just gotten home when all hell broke lose. I know our Dad told us to go to the panic room in the basement so we did. There were some guns and stuff in there from when dad had a different life as he described it to us. He never joined us. We didn't dare leave, though what we sometimes heard was enough to give us an idea as to the state of the world. Eventually we snuck out once things got quieter and used a hidden passage dad made years ago to head towards a safe house away from town. We weren't really sure what we should do otherwise. It turns out part of the tunnel ended up exposed from an explosion or something, and we were unlucky with our timing. A couple of demons spotted us and my sister and I tried to fight. I know I shot one down with the pistols I had, but it didn't do much. We were saved by some of the members of the resistance, and then we joined them. I'm going to do my father proud in this mad world.
Other: I have an angel's wing tattooed on my back on the left side.

Character name: Evette "Whizzkid" Cambridge
Race(Anamigaeus/Human/Demon): Human
Abilities/Skills: I'm great at running... Oh yeah! And knives. And martial arts. I'm not quite as good at shooting as my sister though. But you need your errands run, and I'm so there!
Appearance: Blue eyes
Personality: As I'm sure my sis has already said, we are pretty much the same for the most part. Kinda quiet, pretty friendly, loyal as hell, bit on the slow to trust side, and sometimes bitchy? Ok ok, maybe not with those words, but basically the same idea right? Right! Yeah, I'll admit, I'm more of a kid than her, but whatever. I'm also more into sports and physical activity stuff though I do still love my video games. Softball and track were my sports man, don't doubt it! Maybe volleyball too. Oh yeah, I probably have more of a temper than my sister. Don't worry, she'll warn you first. Probably.
History/Past: As sis said, we were cosplaying on the night when stuffs supposed to be weakest between the spirit world and our own anyways. I found it ironic to be honest. We went into the panic room like papa said, but he never joined us. I'm going to beat those demon assholes back down to hell for doing whatever they did to him. Sis was the one who told me to wait and so we did. She's usually right about these things. I told her to take the tunnel to get to the house. After all, it wasn't like we had a whole lot of options otherwise. I didn't think that it would've gotten blown apart like that so it must've been a helluva thing that did it. I'm glad papa had some swords and knives and stuff in that panic room too otherwise I would have been at a disadvantage when those bastards swooped in. Sis took care of one, and I managed to cut down another. Still, we woulda been goner's if those Resistance guys hadn't shown up when they did. I still remember how surprised they were about us kids doing fine on our own. Or well, they called us kids. I called them jerkwads for it haha. Now we are in their ranks. and I'm going to make this douchebag Sutekh pay.
Other: I have a devil's wing tattooed on my back on the right side.

Character name: Vivian
Preference(Straight/Bi/Gay): Bi
Race(Anamigaeus/Human/Demon):Anamigaeus
Abilities/Skills: Telekinesis in all its glory. I'm also pretty good with a gun and a hunting knife.
Appearance: Don't try me.
The marking that was seared into the back of my neck is a mockery of my tattoo. A fading heart within wings. An angel of vengence who stands on the brink is what I see it as.
Personality: I'm not one for this sappy 'who are you' stuff. I'm a loner, I'm sometimes a practicing mute, and sometimes I am a bit more friendly. I swear to you though, you do anything, and I mean ANYTHING against me, my friends, or Heaven forbid a loved one and I promise you that you'll wish you'd never been born. Hows that sound? Peachy? Good. You want to learn more, you'll just have to see. Now would you kindly get out of my face?
History/Past: You want the story? Fine. Here's the story. My family life was far from ideal, but in the end I can't complain too much compared to others I knew. A strung out mother and a b*****d drunk father teach you how to live in the world pretty damn fast and where you don't want to be. My friends in that time were my only savior besides other forms of entertainment like music. And then I met her. Inara. She was my love and my light, and we lived together since I was 18 and could leave that god forsaken house. We had our jobs, we paid the rent, and we were happiest as could be. Hell, we even took a few online college courses if we could afford it. She was a clothing designer, and I was a bartender. Sometimes I played with the bands that came around to the bar if they wanted me to, or if it was insisted that I did. Inara did love to hear me play guitar. I had learned that the world wasn't always filled with darkness.

And then those monsters came.

Nobody saw it coming. Nobody saw it happen. Nobody but me got to see the light that was Inara get raped and ripped apart by those bastards. She had been at home waiting for me to get back from work. And I came back to see her last few moments. My god.... It was like something snapped in my head, and I heard a voice say, "Fight warrior. Remember your duty." Those demons never saw me coming. I don't even know what happened except for when I finally came out of my blood rage, those monsters guts were splattered on my walls. And my love was still desecrated and dead. The headache was maddening, but it was a fitting price to pay for the revenge I got for at least those bastards. My hair turned from black to purple, and I felt a searing pain on the back of my neck right over where my spine was. Turns I got a marking on the inside of my forearm. Symbolizing what had awoken in me. Yea, I'd say my warriors spirit awoke that night, and boy was it pissed. Now I'm going to rip apart ever demon son of a b***h that I see. For now I'm on my own, but I get the feeling thats going to change... isn't it?
Other: I have a tattoo on the inside of my left forearm. Put this inside these. It was for her before this hell on earth.

King Robert Silvermyst
Gaia Username: King Robert Silvermyst
Character name: Robert Crescent
Race(Anamigaeus/Human/Demon): Anamigaeus
Abilities/Skills: Elemental Bending (Think Avatar Aang, but minus the Avatar state) Also, highly skilled in the art of Jeet Kun Do martial arts.
Appearance:
User Image
Personality: Robert is a calm and focused individual. Being raised as the son of a Jeet Kun Do master, Robert has a strong sense of honor. He doesn't judge others on first meeting them, feeling that it's better to see a person for who they are rather than by appearance or race. He is even-tempered, but shows no mercy for people who abuse others or bing about harm or death simply to satisfy their own desires. However, he refuses to kill anyone, even in the most dire of situations, unless there truly is no other way.

History/Past: It's quite easy for everything to fall apart. Life is order in a sea of chaos. In order to survive, one must learn how to flow with the rythm of the world without becoming consumed by it.

My life growing up was one of both love and strict order. My father ran a dojo. Unlike other places that open up chains and hire questionable 'professionals' to teach people at inflated prices, my father taught every student himself and charged enough to keep the place running and to keep the household fed. Our needs were met, and my father had a nice bit of savings set aside for hard times.

My father trained me to follow in his footsteps, but always made sure that my schoolwork was done before each schoolday session. My mother and father always pushed me to make the most out of my life and to strive to always better myself. But they were also strict in their punishments, which were rather rare, despite my toublesome record at school.

In school, I kept mostly to myself. I had a small circle of friends. As I said before, I was considered to be troublesome by the principle and teachers because of the fights I would get in. What they never bothered to look at was that I used my skills to defend those who were bullied and beaten on by said bullies. It was over this issue that the teachers and my parents would dispute. If the teachers had their way, they'd let every kid get lynched and beaten before they'd act to punish the bullies with a few hours of detention. As if sitting in a room for a few hours just chilling out could be considered a punishment.

Then the monsters came. They were a curious group to me. I saw most savagely attack the people of this world, while others would turn traitor and defend us humans. However, for most humans, a monster is a monster, no matter if they be evil or just.

I saw once such monster being stoned by the people, despite the fact that this wolf lady saved an orphanage from several other demons. I went to defend her, yelling at the crowd at what she had just done for them and how they decided to repay her kindness, only to have stones thrown at me as well. It was then I felt something awaken within me. When I thrusted my palm out to try and catch a rock, it created a small hurricane burst from my palm which sent the rock flying forward and striking the one who threw it in the shoulder. The crowd became scared and began to back away. Then one of them got the idea to try and bum rush me. I slammed my foot down in order to ready myself to shoulder-throw him once he got close enough, but instead a pillar of cement sharply rose upwards, knocking the guy into the air. The man survived, and the crowd dispersed in fear.

When I turned to see if the woman was alright, she had already fled, probably to tend to her wounds somewhere where people won't find her. Now I find myself in a riddle as to what happened to cause all of this, how to use these new powers, and if I can help set the world right with them.

Other: Ever since I acquired this power over the elements, I've found four tattoos that appeared on my body: The symbol of air on my right arm: The symbol of water on my right leg: The symbol of fire on my left arm; And the symbol of earth on my left leg.

Ookami no Liore
Gaia Username: Ookami no Liore
Character name: Naomi Emril
Preference: Straight
Abilities/Skills: She controls earth type spells which she can channel into her arms or legs to give her increased strength. This helps her when wielding her great sword which she has named the Kirim-ya.
Appearance: Naomi
Personality: Naomi is very observant to the point where she will notice the slightest movements a person makes on a subconscious level. She is also very quiet. This is because she is mute.
History/Past: When Naomi was born her parents didn't hear the normal screams that one would normally expect to hear from a newborn child. All they heard was silence. This of course would stir fear in any parent. However upon seeing their baby she was indeed crying. The oddest thing was that she looked as though she was crying no sound came from her other than the sound of her breathing.

This silence would last for her entire life doctors said. Not one could explain what was wrong with her. Her vocal chords were moving but no sound was produced. In fact the only one who could seem to communicate with her was her older sister, Aria. The two girls shared an almost telepathic bond.

The two awakened their powers recently when they had to protect several of the village children from a demons attack. In the heat of battle the activated their powers as if by fluke to slay the demons. Due to their near telepathic bond they were able to work in tandem with one another.
Other: The full name of Naomi's great sword is Kirim-yasometsa. In her language it means Hammer of Kirim. The blade is slightly wider than her and a foot taller. In order to carry it she needs to constantly project her magic into her legs and feet as the sword is heavier than three full grown men in full armor. The only sound that comes from Naomi is in the form of a pan flute.

Gaia Username: Ookami no Liore
Character name: Aria Emril
Preference:Gives off an bi feeling.
Abilities/Skills: Aria controls the powers of fire. By channeling it through her body she can fire off quick devastating blows or project arrows at increasingly high speeds using tiny explosions.
Appearance: Aria
Personality: Aria is more of a caring type who isn't quick to anger. Should anyone anger her she would most likely explode... literally. Using her control of fire she will create explosions.
History/Past: Aria is Naomi's older sister by one year. Because of the closeness they share a near telepathic bond. This aides the two in battle as they can quickly alert each other to danger. In rare cases they can see what each other is seeing at the moment. To date she is the only one who can converse with her sister due to their peculiar language and her sisters silence.

The pair are now traveling after their city burned. They separated from their people in order to hunt the other demons and see to it that no other tragedies like this come about.
Other: Aria's weapon of choice is a great bow which in Naomi's language she has dubbed the Kirim-torumestri or True Strike of the Kirim. Using her powers of fire to create tiny explosions she can fire an arrow at increasingly high speeds. In some instances by the time she releases the arrow could have pierced her target. Some incorrectly claim that she can control time. This style of fighting is extremely draining on her though. Aria can be found playing an ocarina.

1.Table of Contents
2.Story
4.Rules
5.Profile Layout
6.White List/Black List
7.Profiles/Characters

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:19 pm
For now, I'll say we are accepting profiles. More fine tuning will come tomorrow.

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces