[Kitomyx] Sun, Moon, Stars, & Rainbows [Retired] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:22 am
NOTE: This thread is retired. Please visit the new thread here.

Hello~ Welcome to my questing thread!
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

1. Intro
2. Sunshine (Conditionally Approved)
3. Moonbeam (Conditionally Approved)
4. Twinkle Toes (Conditionally Approved)
5. Imagination (Conditionally Approved)
6. Forest Frolic (Conditionally Approved)
7. Gypsy Gold (Conditionally Approved)
8. HybrisKallos (QC Requested)
9. Hard Truths (Achieved)
10. (Reserved)
11. (Reserved)
12. (Reserved)
13. (Reserved)
14. WIPS: Musitech, Shadow Ghost, Aqua Gem, Puppet Strings
15. Unfinished/Pending Concepts

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:25 am
Sunshine is like this, but with the mane perhaps a little more specific to the refs I gave below. Ringlets instead of curls, darker color, etc. Also, she has her gold sun pendant I showed in refs below (similar to Imagination's pendant) and if it's possible, I'd like her to have gem eyes like Luafien's pony, but gold in color like this. Her 'cutie mark' is not shown, but it's the same as I described in her character description.

Name: Sunshine
Type: Unicorn
Body: Light, Metallic Yellow-Gold
Eyes: Dark Gold + Sassy/Arrogant/Divine (No pupils specifically like in reference pictures.)
Hair: Dark, Metallic Gold Ringlets (style: Medium curls/ringlets Specifically like in reference pictures.)
Cutie Mark 8D: Uh...a sun with rays radiating off of it? Maybe like their name tags here? How would you portray sunshine? XD Horn & Hooves are metallic gold if possible. Is a sun pendant possible?
Brief Character Description: One of three celestial sisters; Twin of Moonbeam. Gold eyes with no pupils. Glowing gold body, as show in reference pic. Is it possible to give her a confident, yet feminine expression?
Sunshine thinks she's all that. She's very close to her twin sister Moonbeam who reflects her light, but likes to tease and taunt her youngest sister, Twinkle Toes.
+ Ref pics where possible:
[Middle row, second to last]
[Curly mane, far right]
[Fullbody unicorn ref, gold far right]
[Humanoid Headshot - top left]
[Sketched concept headshots; the first one]
[As a Freshman Humaonid Student; first from the left]
[As a Senior Humanoid Student; third from the left]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due the Twinkle-Eye and pendant accessory. In the case the quest is acquired through higher-level special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], body edits can be included.

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:32 am
Moonbeam is like this, but with the mane perhaps a little more specific to the refs I gave below. Long, feathery style rather than curled, layerd, etc. Also, she has her silver moon pendant I showed in refs below (similar to Imagination's pendant) and if it's possible, I'd like her to have gem eyes like Luafien's pony, but silver in color like this. Her 'cutie mark' is not shown, but it's the same as I described in her character description.

Name: Moonbeam
Body: Light Metallic Silver
Eyes: Midnight blue/black eyes + Modest (No pupils specifically like in reference pictures.)
Hair: Black with blue and silver highlights. (style: Long, layered, and wispy Specifically like in reference pictures.)
Cutie Mark 8D: Uh...a moon with beams radiating off of it? Maybe like their name tags here? How would you portray moonbeams? XD Horn & Hooves are metallic silver if possible. Is a moon pendant possible?
Brief Character Description: One of three celestial sisters; Midnight blue/black eyes with no pupils. Twin of Sunshine. Glowing silver body, as shown in reference pic. Is it possible to give her a more tranquil, calm, serene expression?
Moonbeam is quiet and supportive of her sisters. She's very close to her twin sister Sunshine but will also defend and support her youngest sister, Twinkle Toes, from time to time.
[Middle row, last]
[First from the left, long mane]
[Fullbody unicorn ref, far left]
[Humanoid Headshot - top right]
[Sketched concept headshots; the second one]
[As a Freshman Humaonid Student; second from the left]
[As a Senior Humanoid Student; far right]

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due the Twinkle-Eye and pendant accessory. In the case the quest is acquired through higher-level special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], body edits can be included.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:34 am
Twinkle Toes is like this, but with the mane perhaps a little more specific to the refs I gave below. More wild and less...'girly', but about the same length. Also, she has iridescent star collar I showed in refs below and if it's possible, I'd like her to have gem eyes like Luafien's pony, but iridescent in color like this or this. Her 'cutie mark' is not shown, but it's the same as I described in her character description. Also, for her body, mane, and tail coloring, there was no option for iridescent or gradient on the pony-maker I was using. However, if these ponies are too simplified to do something like an iridescent body base or mane & tail, would it be possible to just make them pastel gradients instead, as shown with the feathers of this pony, but with these colors?

Name: Twinkle Toes
Body: Pearlescent/Iridescent white body; (shaded with a gradient of pastel pink, lilac, lavender, periwinkle, baby blue, etc.)
Eyes: Iridescent white eyes with no pupils + Lonely/Stubborn/Bitter/Resentful (No pupils specifically like in reference pictures.)
Hair: Pearlescent/Iridescent white mane; (shaded with a gradient of pastel pink, lilac, lavender, periwinkle, baby blue, etc.) (style: Short, tom-boyish, wild Specifically like in reference pictures.)
Cutie Mark 8D: THIS. Two stars; one larger than the other. If the rainbow orbits can be surrounding the larger one in the picture, that would be great. Yes, representing Neverland. There's a story behind this. XD Horn & Hooves are Iridescent/Pearlecent. Would a sparkling, glittering collar sprinkled with holographic stars and an opal/iridescent jewel in the center be possible?
Brief Character Description: Youngest of three celestial sisters; Iridescent white eyes with no pupils. Glowing iridescent body, as shown in reference pic. Stubborn, bitter, resentful of her sisters. Is it possible to get her expression change to match this?
Twinkle Toes is somewhat insecure about herself, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have spirit. She will fight back at her sisters' teasing. She gets along better with Moonbeam than Twinkle Toes, as at least Moonbeam isn't so full of herself that she can't take the time to listen to her younger sister.
NOTE:
Opal/Pearlescence is softer like this or this.
Iridescence is sharper/more holographic/and equivalent to metallic like this and this.
[Bottom]
[Middle]
[Middle row, third last]
[Headshots]
[Humanoid child form - missing her tail]
[Far right]
[Second from the left]

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due the Twinkle-Eye, complex body gradient and necklace accessory. Body edits can be included if desired.

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:34 am
Imagination is like this, except with the mane perhaps a little more specific to the refs I gave below. Her 'cutie mark' is not shown, but it's the same as I described in her character description.

Name: Imagination
Type: Alicorn ((If possible?))
Body: Dark pink/magenta
Eyes: Blue + Loving
Hair: Light pink (style: Long, wavy, with her forelock ending in a curl. Specifically like in the reference pictures.)
Cutie Mark 8D: Rainbow with clouds at each end or a yellow-gold shooting star with a rainbow tail. Horn & Hooves are yellow-gold is possible. Is shooting-star necklace possible?
Brief Character Description: Alicorn of Imagination. Dark pink, feather-winged unicorn with gold hooves and horns, blue eyes with no pupils, and long, wavy, light pink mane and tail.
[Unicorn form]
[Concept sketches]
[Pink, center]
[Third from right]
[Top]
[Humanoid form - adult]
[Winged Unitaur]

[OLD Anthro form]

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due the non-normative eyes and pendant accessory. In the case the quest is acquired through higher-level special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], body edits can be included.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:12 am
Name: Forest Frolic
Type: Earth
Body: Dapple Gray (based on the Connemara pony breed)
Eyes: Grass Green, cheerful, and mischievous
Hair: Vivid Orange, long, and straight with a parting in the middle. Her tail and mane are very long, and her tail drags behind her, causing twigs and leaves to get stuck in both her mane and tail.
Cutie Mark 8D: Bow & arrow with green leaves? Or three trees with green leaves falling? (If you have any better ideas than the one shown in the reference image below, please let me know!)
Brief Character Description: Charismatic, friendly, social, adventurous, curious, playful, romanticist, fiery, independent, stubborn, proud, bold, and a strong feminist. Enjoys berry and flower-picking with friends, especially when gathering decorations for festivals and such with a nature theme. Favorite food is apples. Love nature, and can be somewhat of a flirt around boys. Like to set up other ponies that she things would go well together; in other words, enjoys playing match-maker. Loves the outdoors, all things nature, and has a great fear of fire. Loves to explore and has the courage to venture anywhere her curiosity takes her.
+ Ref pics where possible: Based on this character. Reference below without cutie mark, twigs, or leaves
User Image

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to her body markings, Brush 'n' Grow hair, and hair accessories. Just letting you know that the cutiemark you provided may be even more simplified.

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 11:45 am
Name: Gypsy Gold
Type: Pegasus
Body: Piebald; black & white (based on the Irish cob/Gypsy Vannar horse breed) Doesn't matter how the markings are, but it would be preferable if he has white stockings on all of his legs, an almost all black face, and a white star of some sort (it can be abnormal, as in the ref).
Eyes: Magenta pupils with purple irises (If possible? If not, then just magenta irises? Perhaps gem eyes...?) and sheepish and/or guilty
Hair: Dark purple, long, and wild with a side braid secured with a cerulean bead and a magenta bead. Tail is just as wild and unruly with a cerulean tie. Mane is tied in a ponytail as well with a similar cerulean tie. Wears many, tiny golden bells tied in both his mane and tail.
Cutie Mark 8D: Gold bells and/or coins? Perhaps with a gold horseshoe? (If you have any better ideas than the one shown in the reference image below, please let me know!)
Brief Character Description: "Gypsy gold does not c***k and glitter, it gleams in the sun and neighs in the dark." - Gypsy saying

Gypsy Gold is a bottomless pit. He can never seem to get full. However, he's very active and it might be his high metabolism that causes him to be so hungry all the time (like butterflies and hummingbirds, who have to be constantly eating because they're constantly in motion).

As far as personality, this pegasus pony is friendly and kind to others, especially baby ponies, and is very humble. He tends to be a little shy around girls, especially forward and bold ones. He is usually very chivalrous, though.

Gypsy gold does have a problem with unicorns, since he's somewhat afraid and untrusting of magic. As he believes, all magic has a price, so he doesn't like the use of it at all. He also dislikes particularly arrogant and haughty ponies.

One of his favorite things to do is fly low over treetops and spend time in canopies leaping from branch to branch in dense forests. He also likes performing juggling, acrobatics, optical illusions, and slight-of-hoof tricks when he can for the entertainment of younger ponies.
+ Ref pics where possible: Based on this character.
User Image

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to his coloured pupils, complex body markings, and scary number of accessories.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:42 pm
Seeking Approval:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/67570571/?quote=29778]Random Idea[/url]
((I know this guy is practically an impossibility and I'm never going to get him, but just because I enjoy being a butt...

A Sunset Moth-inspired flutter would be fun, don't you think~? XD Especially for a Phony epitomizing vanity.

Also, I think I messed with the saturation too much, because those colors are supposed to be reduced to these four main ones. Heh, right now he's looking a little more like a Lisa Frank creation. Markie, maybe. I blame the hooves.))

Name: HybrisKallos (Hybris = Hubris = Vanity, Kallos = Beauty, so if this name doesn't work, something like 'Vain Beauty' or 'Beautiful Vanity' might, though those particular interpretations might be a bit too unimaginitive... XD 'Beautanity'? 'Vaniful'?)
Type: Winterwing Flutter
Body: White
Eyes: Twinkle eyes of medium orchid (#BA55D3)
Hair: Long, teal ringlets with a side ponytail (if possible, at least for the mane)
Cutie Mark 8D: A moth/butterfly perched on an ornate hand mirror/looking glass
Brief Character Description: HybrisKallos is a royal pain in the rear. He is practically vanity manifested into a Phony. His clothing style is Kodona/Aristocrat Lolita-based and he certainly acts like an aristocrat. He is drawn to mirrors and is a very narcissistic individual. Not just metrosexual, he is downright androgynous and he takes pride in it. HybrisKallos is definitely the sort of Phony you're likely to want to slap across the face upon the first few seconds of getting to know him.

This Phony is based on the concept of selfish, vain, amoral fairies who believe that seeing them is the ultimate delight, and so they deny that delight to others, which is why it's said they disguise themselves as mere butterflies or other insects and the like. The only thing is this guy isn't too keen on hiding or disguising his outer beauty; he may just be a bit more partial to interacting with other Flutters than other Phonies, including alicorns.

Other things to mention would probably be his wings (based on the Sunset Moth, but with a different color scheme), his extra markings, and his accessories/clothing. This would include the markings around his eyes (at the corners and on his eyelids), and on the tips of his ears.
Color scheme:
Olive - #808000 ██████, Dark Cyan - #008B8B ██████, Blue Violet - #8A2BE2 ██████, Medium Orchid - #BA55D3 ██████
Medium Orchid Dark Violet- #9400D3 Blue Violet Olive - #808000 Olive Drab Teal Darkcyan
(Olive needs to be slightly brighter like in the ref pic...
EDIT: Actually, allthose colors above need to be re-worked to be more precise, but they should give you a basic idea.)
Color scheme and possible clothing/accessory refs - Here & Here

Hair/Mane & Tail + Sunset Moth-inspired Wings + Clothing & Accessories = Final Product Proposal

It's rough (like how the antennae should be in front of the side ponytail and the wings should be more representative of those four given colors and matching the clothes; not quite so saturated/colorful as shown,) but that's a basic idea of this Phony put together. Not sure what colors his cutie mark would look good with, but I'd probably leave that up to the artist.

User Image

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:06 pm
Name: Cantankermudgeon Hard Truths
Body: Vermillion. Um...stout?
Eyes: Yellow-gold
Hair: Old Man Gray. Spikey...? Backwards? OLD MAN PHONY WITH BEARD? XD Not sure if that's allowed, but...
Cutie Mark 8D: Ihavenoclue. >_<
Brief Character Description: Cantankermudgeon (as his name suggests) is a cranky, cantankerous curmudgeon. He is blunt and rude with everyone (though this may change as he ages and starts to like girls), acts condescending, and likes to be a know-it-all. He is very brutal with honesty (to the point of being cruel) and does not mince words. This phony seems to relish in others' disappointment and despair and it seems to be his goal to get them down to his grumpy, cranky mood. He absolutely despises 'sunshine' personality phonies. Extremely cynical and negative, he sticks with what is practical and logical and will not use his magic unless he has a very good reason to or someone challenges him. He takes his dignity and pride very seriously. He also pretends not to give a damn about the world and what they think of him. (Key word: 'pretends'.)
+ Ref pics where possible: (John Hammond with MacBeth's beard and Scar's eye) Obviously not this dude, but heavily inspired by him (in phony form, of course):
User Image
Mission in life: To deliver the complete and utter truth, facts, and his honest opinion (all the same in his mind) to phonies whether they want to hear it and like him for it or not. He tells others what he thinks they need to hear as opposed to what they want to hear and he can say the difficult things that no one else will say.

ACHIEVED!

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:30 am
10 reserved  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:33 am
11 reserved  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:23 am
12 reserved  

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:12 am
13 reserved  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:13 am
Works in Progress:

Name: Musitech Techno Tunes?
Body: Apricot
Eyes: Emerald green, irritated staaare (like this: stare ) with narrowed and/or half-lidded eyes
Hair: Silver, medium length (goes to his shoulders) and thick. Mostly straight, but not super-straight due to its thickness; somewhat wavy.
Cutie Mark 8D: Microchip with a music note or staff in the center
Brief Character Description: Serious, cold, sympathetic towards girls, hyper around sugar, mature
+ Ref pics where possible: COMING SOON - Pony maker? Based off of pictures, and redone concept art done by me, including cutie mark

Name: Aqua Gem
Body: Teal with a couple of white areas - one on his muzzle, and one on his hind left leg
Eyes: Black
Hair: Highlight yellow/chartruse
Cutie Mark 8D: Um...A gem? XD
Brief Character Description: Twinkle Toes' best and possibly only unicorn friend. He's hyper, playful, and reckless.
+ Ref pics where possible: TBA.

Name: Shadow Ghost
Type: Earth? Unicorn?
Body: Purple
Eyes: Red sclera (with black irises and white pupils? Similar to Negative, but not quite?) Serious, concerned
Hair: Purple and spiky
Cutie Mark 8D: A shadow on a street...?
Brief Character Description: Angsty,

Ghost traits, like End of an Era...? Transparent/intangible, glowing maybe?

+ Ref pics where possible: COMING SOON - Pony maker? Based off of pictures, and redone concept art done by me, including cutie mark

Name: Puppet Strings
Body:
Eyes:
Hair:
Cutie Mark 8D: A marionette pony on strings
Brief Character Description: This pony is very easily influenced by other ponies around him and will do nearly anything he is told, especially to get others to like him or to continue liking him. He is also likely to do things others want him to out of fear that they might hate or bully him if he doesn't. He is very gullible and easily manipulated.

Name: Mirror Shards
Type: (Crystal?) Unicorn
Body: Blue with gradient darker blue legs
Eyes: Narrowed, dark blue eyes with hexagonal light shine (or jewel eyes?)
Hair: Medium length, light blue hair with a pale yellow streak in his mane and his forelock.
Cutie Mark 8D: Shards of mirror
Brief Character Description: TBA.
+ Ref pics where possible: From the Medieval Little Pony shop
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=21582885#308186093]Kitomyx[/url]
Unfinished/Pending Quests:
(Please ignore these for the time being.)

Name: Water Wings (Tymiko)
Type: Summerwing Flutter Alicorn? Perhaps Blue Morpho Butterfly wings? Or Mayfly or Dragonfly-style Windywing Flutter Alicorn?
Body:
Eyes: Aqua blue
Hair: Black, long, wavy
Cutie Mark 8D:
Brief Character Description:

Name: Shapeless Shifter Heartless Nobody, Heartless Change, Chaotic Change, Heartless Chaos
Type: Earth? Dragonfly-type Windywing Flutter? + Feathered and Leather wings...possibly as a Seraph Pegasus? XD Only when shape-shifting, though.
Body:
Eyes: Heterochromic
Hair: Black, short, wavy
Cutie Mark 8D:

Name: Street Shadow
Eyes: Red with black irises and white pupils? If not, would red sclera with black, stilted pupils be okay (similar to Nightmare Moon)? Serious, concerned
Brief Character Description: Angsty

Name: Gypsy Gold strike Gypsy Bells /strike (Shamaki Oro)
Body: Gray-beige
Eyes: Magenta pupils with purple irises
Hair: Dark purple, long, and wild with a braid and a ponytail...?
Cutie Mark 8D:

Name: Puck
Type: Pegasus (Flutter? XD)
Body: Gradient Blue
Eyes: Periwinkle
Hair: White +Long
Cutie Mark 8D:

Name: Wishtear
Type: Alicorn
Eyes:
Hair:
Cutie Mark 8D:

Name: Twilight Stripes (Lycoris)
Body: Black & Blue gradient zebra stripes
Eyes: Blue (with a mark around one eye?)
Hair: Bright blue gradiating to black
Cutie Mark 8D:

Body: Teal with a couple of white spots - one on his muzzle, and one on his leg
Brief Character Description: Starlight's best and possibly only unicorn friend. He's hyper, playful, and reckless.

Name: Emerald Music, Emerald Earth, Music Mask, Emerald Ears (Roka)
Body: Apricot? Or maybe light green...peridot, perhaps...
Eyes: Emerald green, irritated staaare (like this: stare )
Hair: Silver, medium length (goes to his shoulders) and thick. Mostly straight, but not super-straight due to its thickness; somewhat wavy.
Brief Character Description: Serious, cold, sympathetic towards girls, hyper around sugar, mature

Name: Peter Pan
Body:
Eyes:
Hair:
Cutie Mark 8D:

Name: Dapple Dame (Wasibru)
Body: Dapple Gray
Eyes: Grass Green
Hair: Vivid Orange, long, and straight with a parting in the middle.
Cutie Mark 8D: Bow & arrow with green leaves

January 21, 2012

Name: Rainfall
Type: Unicorn Springwing Flutter (or a Windywings Flutter with pixie-style wings like Navi, Cornelius, and Tinker Bell. Think it might also be known as Mayfly wings...?)
Body
Eyes:
Hair:
Cutie Mark 8D:
Brief Character Description: A unicorn especially gifted with magic involving water and water-related weather. A talented individual with a few well-kept secrets. He avoids spilling his emotions all over the place and instead prefers to hide them by keeping them bottled up. In this way, he is very good at appearing level-headed and calm.

Unfortunately, hiding emotions isn't the same as being emotionless. Rainfall is just as emotional as all the other water-elemental. In fact, he's often prone to random explosions of anger or sadness or happiness when the pressure from his bottled emotions become too much for him to take. As a result, Rainfall tends to keep to himself more than most ponies, but he doesn't totally isolate himself. It is rumored that he hates getting wet - a secret that may have been spilled by one of his friends; probably the well-intentioned but scatter-brained Stylus. Practically baby-sitting the scatter-brained Stylus, this water unicorn pony's work is almost always cut out for him.

Name: Whisperwhim
Type: Earth Springwing Flutter (or a Windywings Flutter with pixie-style wings like Navi, Cornelius, and Tinker Bell. Think it might also be known as Mayfly wings...?)
Body
Eyes:
Hair:
Cutie Mark 8D:
Brief Character Description: Goes by Whisp. She loves telling stories and has a dreamy but gentle nature. She is often found exploring Equestria and sometimes venturing beyond in search of new stories. A funny thing about her is that her stories, peculiar though they my seem, always have at least some grain of truth behind them. She doesn't make them up, but she certainly enjoys embellishing them. When she isn't keeping an eye out for her scatter-brained friend, Stylus, Whisp spends her time thinking up new ways to tell her stories in fantastically creative and thrilling new ways to excite her listeners and keep them immersed in their imaginations.

Name: Stylus
Type: Pegasus Springwing Flutter (or a Windywings Flutter with pixie-style wings like Navi, Cornelius, and Tinker Bell. Think it might also be known as Mayfly wings...?)
Body
Eyes:
Hair:
Cutie Mark 8D:
Brief Character Description: Scatter-brained, friendly, and sweet. Will do anything to cheer up a friend. Has trouble remembering things, even in the middle of doing them. Often found listening to other ponies telling stories because he can be inspired by them and likes to illustrate them as they're told.

Color-Coded (Rover) the Unicorn (specializing in color-changing himself and other things)
Mischief Maker? (Flutter? Amoral Fairy Trickster?)
Bittersweet Memories (Nimiel) the Pegasus
??? (Fidael) the Pegasus
??? (Raham) the Pegasus
Spangle the Flutter
One Eye (Ichime) the Flutter...? Earth? Unicorn?
Puppet Strings = Fidael (trusting)? the Pegasus
Betrayed Love/Revenge (Tress)
Blunt Honesty/Hard Truths/Cantankermudgeon the Unicorn (Vermithirod - like Red & Eustace)
Tall Tales the...Earth Pony or Pegasus?

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:15 am
Unfinished/Pending Quests:
(Please ignore these for the time being.)

Name: Water Wings (Tymiko)
Type: Summerwing Flutter Alicorn? Perhaps Blue Morpho Butterfly wings? Or Mayfly or Dragonfly-style Windywing Flutter Alicorn?
Body:
Eyes: Aqua blue
Hair: Black, long, wavy
Cutie Mark 8D:

Name: Shapeless Shifter Heartless Nobody, Heartless Change, Chaotic Change, Heartless Chaos
Type: Earth? Dragonfly-type Windywing Flutter? + Feathered and Leather wings...possibly as a Seraph Pegasus? XD Only when shape-shifting, though.
Body:
Eyes: Heterochromic
Hair: Black, short, wavy
Cutie Mark 8D:

Name: Street Shadow
Eyes: Red with black irises and white pupils? If not, would red sclera with black, stilted pupils be okay (similar to Nightmare Moon)? Serious, concerned
Brief Character Description: Angsty

Name: Gypsy Gold strike Gypsy Bells /strike (Shamaki Oro)
Body: Gray-beige
Eyes: Magenta pupils with purple irises
Hair: Dark purple, long, and wild with a braid and a ponytail...?
Cutie Mark 8D:

Name: Puck
Type: Pegasus (Flutter? XD)
Eyes: Periwinkle
Hair: White +Long
Cutie Mark 8D:

Name: Wishtear
Type: Alicorn
Eyes:
Hair:
Cutie Mark 8D:

Name: Twilight Stripes (Lycoris)
Body: Black & Blue gradient zebra stripes
Eyes: Blue (with a mark around one eye?)
Hair: Bright blue gradiating to black
Cutie Mark 8D:

Body: Teal with a couple of white spots - one on his muzzle, and one on his leg
Brief Character Description: Starlight's best and possibly only unicorn friend. He's hyper, playful, and reckless.

Name: Emerald Music, Emerald Earth, Music Mask, Emerald Ears (Roka)
Body: Apricot? Or maybe light green...peridot, perhaps...
Eyes: Emerald green, irritated staaare (like this: stare )

Name: Peter Pan
Body:
Eyes:
Hair:
Cutie Mark 8D:

Name: Dapple Dame (Wasibru)
Body: Dapple Gray
Eyes: Grass Green
Hair: Vivid Orange, long, and straight with a parting in the middle.
Cutie Mark 8D: Bow & arrow with green leaves

January 21, 2012

Name: Rainfall
Type: Unicorn Springwing Flutter (or a Windywings Flutter with pixie-style wings like Navi, Cornelius, and Tinker Bell. Think it might also be known as Mayfly wings...?)
Body
Eyes:
Hair:
Cutie Mark 8D:
Brief Character Description: A unicorn especially gifted with magic involving water and water-related weather. A talented individual with a few well-kept secrets. He avoids spilling his emotions all over the place and instead prefers to hide them by keeping them bottled up. In this way, he is very good at appearing level-headed and calm.

Unfortunately, hiding emotions isn't the same as being emotionless. Rainfall is just as emotional as all the other water-elemental. In fact, he's often prone to random explosions of anger or sadness or happiness when the pressure from his bottled emotions become too much for him to take. As a result, Rainfall tends to keep to himself more than most ponies, but he doesn't totally isolate himself. It is rumored that he hates getting wet - a secret that may have been spilled by one of his friends; probably the well-intentioned but scatter-brained Stylus. Practically baby-sitting the scatter-brained Stylus, this water unicorn pony's work is almost always cut out for him.

Name: Whisperwhim
Type: Earth Springwing Flutter (or a Windywings Flutter with pixie-style wings like Navi, Cornelius, and Tinker Bell. Think it might also be known as Mayfly wings...?)
Body
Eyes:
Hair:
Cutie Mark 8D:
Brief Character Description: Goes by Whisp. She loves telling stories and has a dreamy but gentle nature. She is often found exploring Equestria and sometimes venturing beyond in search of new stories. A funny thing about her is that her stories, peculiar though they my seem, always have at least some grain of truth behind them. She doesn't make them up, but she certainly enjoys embellishing them. When she isn't keeping an eye out for her scatter-brained friend, Stylus, Whisp spends her time thinking up new ways to tell her stories in fantastically creative and thrilling new ways to excite her listeners and keep them immersed in their imaginations.

Name: Stylus
Type: Pegasus Springwing Flutter (or a Windywings Flutter with pixie-style wings like Navi, Cornelius, and Tinker Bell. Think it might also be known as Mayfly wings...?)
Body
Eyes:
Hair:
Cutie Mark 8D:
Brief Character Description: Scatter-brained, friendly, and sweet. Will do anything to cheer up a friend. Has trouble remembering things, even in the middle of doing them. Often found listening to other ponies telling stories because he can be inspired by them and likes to illustrate them as they're told.

Color-Coded (Rover) the Unicorn (specializing in color-changing himself and other things)
Mischief Maker? (Flutter? Amoral Fairy Trickster?)
Bittersweet Memories (Nimiel) the Pegasus
??? (Fidael) the Pegasus
??? (Raham) the Pegasus
Spangle the Flutter
One Eye (Ichime) the Flutter...? Earth? Unicorn?
Puppet Strings = Fidael (trusting)? the Pegasus
Betrayed Love/Revenge (Tress)
Blunt Honesty/Hard Truths/Cantankermudgeon the Unicorn (Vermithirod - like Red & Eustace)
Tall Tales the...Earth Pony or Pegasus?  
Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces