Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]
What is your magical quirk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sometimes you want to go....?
  Where everybody knows your name!
  Insane!
View Results

iy8970970607

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:41 am
I can feel what to say when i want to get something out of someone.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:22 pm
Smoke fallows me around. This can be a good thing because to me it means that the fire and air likes me, and some say it means your pretty/ pretty on the inside. Sadly though smoke is bad for the lungs so I tend not to feel very lucky. Lol.
I can hear the thoughts of those closest to me, and I can get the thoughts/feelings of animals and plants. ( This is not the same as people, and it is stronger or weaker depending on the being. )
This quirk me and my Mom share, we can not wear watches with out them either stopping all together or running the wrong way, we drain batteries, and if we are in a mood we can short out lights and appliances all together.  

Spade-Superstition

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:44 pm
When I want something to happen, it tends to. For example, my sisters and I went to the movies and, on the way, I wondered aloud if the membership card that you can earn points on would earn us some free popcorn this time. They said we hadn't used it enough, and we got a free small popcorn smile . Another time is when I had to stay up until midnight doing homework and woke up exhausted. When I checked my mail, my first class was canceled (I'm in college) and I was able to get a few extra hours of sleep. If I really want/need something, it happens.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:04 pm
I've always been able to lay my hands on someone who is hurting and absorb their problem. It makes me have the problem for a while, but their problem improves soon after. My mom doesn't believe in any sort of supernatural occurrences, but after the first few times that I did it when I was little she made me stay far away from anyone with any sort of problems. Not sure if that is considered a quirk, but there it is.  

Raven_Lovely_452

Helpful Healer

9,075 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

A Little Bit of Warmth

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:55 pm
Animals in general, though mainly dogs, nearly always like me and will come to me, but not other people. Sometimes when someone is walking their dog, and he/she allows me to pet them, the owner is surprised.

I tend to say the same thing at the exact same time as someone else without looking at them or any indication of what they're about to say. This one generally depends on how close I am to that person.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:26 am
I tend to feel what other people are feeling. It's not completely to the same extent they feel it, but I can feel it all the same. My best friend always wonders how I do that.
People also tend to trust me easily, though I'm not sure that counts.  

Night_of_the_Phoenix

Conservative Genius

5,650 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Hesperia the Goddess

Liberal Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:53 pm
I always seem to get really upset and frantic around a new moon, not sure why, it's just something that I've noticed. On nights with full moons, I have trouble sleeping, it's been that way since I was 8 (around when I started to notice it).

Oh, and whenever I tend to want something really badly, I jinx it if I mention it too much. But I think everyone feels that way.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:10 pm
I seem to dream of peoples deaths the day before it happens.  

Usako_Rouge

5,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • First step to fame 200

Masturbending

Sparkly Fairy

7,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:27 pm
I have a few like sometimes when i sleep i can see a glimpse into the future and i can sorta hex people but it happens mostly when i joke around about it but sometimes it happens when i want it to i also have an incredible memory but idk if that one counts as magical ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:06 pm
I tend to feel what other people are feeling. This has been hard to deal with when people are feeling upset, but throughout the years I've learned to filter it out and replace it with my own feelings of happiness, so that I understand what others are feeling, but I don't have to feel/express it.

I can sometimes pick up on what people want, mostly with the people I'm close to. When I was younger I could hand my dad everything he wanted at the dinner table without him even asking. This one is probably just me getting to know people and learning to predict their behaviors though.

I have avoided getting seriously hurt more times than I can remember. For example, when I'm driving on an empty highway, I'll get a strong urge to drive slower. Soon after, a car comes flying around a blind corner and if I had continued at the speed that I originally had been going, the other car would have hit me and we would have all been seriously injured, or worse. This always comes as a very strong feeling, and I've learned to immediately listen. I'm not sure if it's just some sort of hypersensitive instinct on my part, but I like to think that I have a guardian watching out for me. 3nodding  

The Goddess of Earth
Vice Captain

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:41 pm
Hesperia the Goddess
I always seem to get really upset and frantic around a new moon, not sure why, it's just something that I've noticed. On nights with full moons, I have trouble sleeping, it's been that way since I was 8 (around when I started to notice it).

Oh, and whenever I tend to want something really badly, I jinx it if I mention it too much. But I think everyone feels that way.

I have experienced the same thing.
Something about new moons, makes me all frantic.
I don't have the full moon no trouble sleeping thing, sometimes the air seems different on those night but that's all.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:23 pm
Not as much anymore, but I too used to be heavily empathic. Nowadays, I am overshielded so I tend to deflect emotions, and sometimes feel emotionless.

Other than that, I am a psychometrist, which means I can absorb the emotions and feelings from an item and get impressions of the person who owned it.  

SlaineWildfire

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:43 pm
Streetlamps tend to flicker whenever I walk past them. Sometimes they'll even turn on/off. My father said that the same thing used to happen to him.

Me and my sister have both found that we attract all sorts of people towards us, without even doing anything. This is especially odd for me considering I have a pretty bad attitude in real life. I doubt this is a quirk of magickal variety, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

I've tend to have "gut feelings", usually pertaining to when something bad is going to happen. I always try to change my plans whenever I have this feeling. I've had it keep me from being out during a terrible, random thunderstorm, prevent me from eating food that gave my family food poisoning, and getting caught up in an attempted school shooting. So, I've grown to rely on them.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:53 pm
1) When I am actually angry there will be a great density and pressure in the room I am in.
2) I can predict people's movements, and what they say. E.g my friend's past life once said, whn he was invoked and we were sparring, that, my friend has no particular fighting style, nor does he, their mind and body just sort of 'lock', yet I was able to completely figure out what I called their fighting style.
3) Dogs, cats, fish, and birds love me.
4) I'm not sure if you would consider this one, but spirits are normally never hostile towards me (Besides for the one that put me in chains recently).
5) If I'm happy nature mends to my bliss to keep me there. E.g The wind would feel fantastic.

That's all I really know about for me, right now. A bit tired.  

GayOreo
Crew

The Guild's Main Forum - - [religion, spirituality, paranormal, metaphysics, etc]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games