Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: The Feared World (Closed and Rebuilding)

Back to Guilds

The Great Shinobi War,Naruto Rp 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Shippuden, Shinobi, Role Playing 

Reply Konohagakure - Hidden Leaf Village
Konoha Village Gates ~ Closed - On High Alert Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:15 am
User Image

These are the mighty gates of Konoha. Made of wood and iron, these large gates are kept open during the day and closed during the night. Reason why the village doesn't mind having them open is because the village is rather one of the most welcoming villages out of the starting 5 Nations. But the real reason, is that sneaking into the village is completely impossible without triggering a silent alarm what will have you swarmed by ANBU in the matter of minutes. Why? Because a large seal is surrounding the entire village. Aerial or underground attacks mean nothing to this seal as it will still catch you within it's alarm. Unless you know the password that will show the seal that you are native to Konoha which is only told to a select few people, ANBU and Jounin you will be caught immediately.
-------------------------------------------------------------
People entering must fill out the form below:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Village:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Reason for visiting:[/b]
[b]If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks):[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:33 am
User Image

Nazo Uchiha // Konoha Gate Guard // NPC

Nazo stood on top of the closed gates of Konoha as he kept his eyes focused on anything irregular that may come up upon the opposite side of the gates. After receiving word that they were on high alert due to an attack to one of his clansmen, he immediately to the matter with seriousness and a bit personally. Never again does he want to see blood the blood that runs through his veins be spilled. With the strength he has accumulated over the years, more specifically in his Dojutsu, he was now able to actually back up the thoughts of protecting his clan. Adjusting his Chunnin jacket a bit and feeling about to ensure his projectiles were filling the pockets and were in easy grasp to release them, Nazo kept watch as he sighed a bit when he caught the unsettling whiff of smoke from his partner,"Are you trying to give off our position with those cigarettes?" Nazo said a little coldly, wishing he'd have the gate to himself, but with what was said about who attacked he'd have to put his pride aside and accept the help given.

User Image

Panthers7
Captain

Panthers7
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:50 am
User Image

Ire Tsumi // Konoha Gate Guard // NPC

Ire smirked and shook his head to Nazo. Taking a long drag from his cancer stick and looked over comically to Nazo,"I've been smokin' these things for the longest. Ain't killed me yet and I can run backwards faster than you and still be in perfect breath." He jived taking another drag of his cig but keeping his eyes out over the gates. Ire didn't too much like what he heard had happened right underneath his nose. In fact, he didn't witness nor see anyone suspicious that could have made such an attack when they had the village doors open. Thinking back, only forty-six individuals entered Konoha, and the ninja that did enter that wasn't part of Konoha were watched too thoroughly to do any harm and not be struck down. Ire knew of all people though, Nazo was taking it harder; more especially because of his past. He felt a little bad for the guy, wondering if that was one of the reasons he was so up-tight tonight, but he'd keep his thoughts to himself; Nazo didn't seem in the mood to speak at the moment and he needed to keep watch on his own side of the gates. He just hoped whoever had done this deed be caught soon. Ire wasn't the one to see his village destroyed.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:14 am
"With this black lightning, I shall cleanse the Shinobi World."

User Image

| --- The Black Lightning --- |

User Image

| --- Kuroi Raikiba --- |

User Image

Stopping before the gates of the rather large Konohagakure, Kuroi waved his hands in the air. "Hey! Anyone up there?! I kinda need to get into this village. I heard something had happened and I feel obligated to come and help with anything I can. That, and I can't find Raikage and I'm worried about him. So... yeah. Can I come in or are you going to leave the guest from an allied village to sit outside, staring at your gates?" The ANBU Captain was completely out of his element. He was used to the sun being extremely close to him at all times, sometimes giving him a tan, but now it seemed... cold. It was odd. But he wished to speak with the Kage of this village to ask about one or two things of importance. However, if he was forced to sit outside, it would shoot a giant hole in his plan and he would be forced to run all the way back to his country and village before anything bad happened there, too. "Anytime, now."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Scooter Xero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 am
User Image
Name: Uchiha Kazu
Famous Alias: The False Hand
Chakra: 119
Eye Damage: 0%
Class: Genjutsu

A haze began to form right outside the forest by the gate, in clear sight as well. Kazu phased into existence, snakes covering his body under his jacket. His hood was up and his hands in his pockets. The angle of light was just enough to cover the top half of his face but the bottom was still visible. Kazu's eery smile could be seen clearly. His sharingan was activated and could see clearly. As he looked up at the gate his smile widened as he saw his target, his brother. The way Kazu looked up would be just enough to let the red glow pour out from under his hood. He hoped that Nazo would see the glow and come down.

"Each Scar reminds us of a different lesson, let me be your teacher and give you as many lessons as I can.”

Quote:

-1 Chakra - Sharingan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:21 am
(( I will be posting soon. Just give me a sec. Sorta been busy with getting ready for the next semester. So sorry for the delay sweatdrop ))  

Panthers7
Captain

Panthers7
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:48 am
User Image

Nazo passed a brief glare at his team mate who proceeded to smoke the cig. and ultimately passed it up as him just being an idiot; if he wanted to be a perfect target from where he stood the fine. All he knew is that he wasn't going to be dragged down with his shenanigans. Though just as he was about to more physically scold his comrade to make him see the extent of his tom-foolery, he noticed some person trying to gain their attention from below from the corner of his eye. Peaking over the ledge of the gates he spotted a man waving his arms and listened to his calling. Nazo shot a brief look to Ire before speaking down to the man,"I do not know how you have caught any news of the happenings of Konoha but we will see if you are able to enter in our gates. As you can see we aren't too inviting on people coming in at the - " His eyes flickered up as a rather unsettling presence crept up his spine. Unlike the person before him, the one creeping behind him gave off an aura that is less than welcome. "You there... state your purpose!" Nazo shouted to the man, not wanting to give off the advantage of being on-top of the gates just to see who it is; and from the look of this second character this seemed like the best of choices.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:06 am
User Image

Ire smirked, finding pleasure in pissing Nazo off as it was rather the only thing he could do to find some entertainment at the moment. Though it didn't seem like it would be a night of pushing Nazo's buttons as, like his team mate, spotted someone approaching the gates from the darkness below. Seeing as Nazo was handling the conversation part, he moved dropped from the gate on the inner portion of Konoha to retrieve the registration board for admittance into the village. Though as he reached through the small hut that people usually approach to register themselves as a guest, he heard Nazo's voice holding a bit of caution and aggression to it. Like an animal when it is being pushed into a corner and it is emitting a warning growl before it strikes. Smirking a bit, Ire blew some of the smoke from his lungs when he sighed and pinched the cig. so that it may stay fastened on the side of his mouth as he bolted up the wall. Scaling it quickly as to see what has his friend all bent out of shape as when he reached the peak of the wall and landed beside it he noticed what Nazo was seeing. Behind the first man, was a man that didn't seem to hold the same aura as the first. This could be that they just were being cautious, or maybe they were just being apprehensive? Either way, it didn't seem like this was going to turn out to be just another boring night.
User Image

Panthers7
Captain

Scooter Xero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:29 am
User Image
Chakra: 118

Kazu laughed hysterically. He felt the blood lust again. He pulled down his hood. "Don't you recognize your dear old brother?" Kazu inquired as he stared right at Nazo, eye's gleaming and glowing red.

"Each Scar reminds us of a different lesson, let me be your teacher and give you as many lessons as I can.”

Quote:

-1 Chakra, Sharingan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:43 am

User Image

| --- The Black Lightning --- |

User Image

| --- Kuroi Raikiba --- |

User Image

"Ah. I see. Well, Kuroi Raikiba is the name and I'm a Jounin of Kumogakure. I'm also the ANBU Captain of the great village. I'd like to do whatever is possible to help." However, hearing the offensive tone of the Konohagakure Shinobi, the ANBU Captain looked at him for a moment, his eyes wide open. "Wait, what? I'm confused. Are you talking to me?" Hearing the words of a man behind him, the Kumo Shinobi scowled. How could he not know someone was right behind him the whole time? Jumping off of the ground, he landed a few feet from the actual gates. He had distanced himself from the unknown man and prepared for the worst. Though it was highly unlikely that one man would attack the entire village. "Brother... This is going to get interesting."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Panthers7
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:38 am
User Image

Hearing the laugh all but made Nazo's eyes narrow further and make the already tense Uchiha tenser as he though of making this irritant of the night pay; he rather didn't feel too much in the mood of playing games with strangers, most especially this one. Though when the hood dropped from the mysterious creep of a man Nazo's eyes widened. Of course, he couldn't truly see the person claiming to be his brother's face in true definition due to the distance they were and the height he was, but the simple hearing of someone claiming to be his brother made some form of fire boil in his blood. To have someone even dare to bring up the death of his sibling that so few truly know about in the village, was like a deep offense to him. "What do you know of my brother.... My brother was a proud Uchiha. An example of the Uchiha's if were to live. The aura that you give off is disgusting and revolting to say the least. Lie again about my family and I will rip you apart." Obviously denial, mixed with anger played a part in his thinking at the moment. Not able to believe that his brother, whom he say laying dead before him, to be alive. To think such fantasies had departed from him years ago; he would not rekindle those childish thoughts again, even more so to think of his brother being like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:52 am
User Image

Ire nodded in acknowledgment to the man named Raikiba, though didn't put too much effort in listening after he said his name and status. Not that he was being rude but he got what he wanted to hear: "The guy is strong, he's from the Cloud Village and he wants to help." What more does he need to know? Especially when things are starting to heat up between Nazo and this mysterious man that was claiming to be in relation to Nazo's deceased brother. If there was one thing Ire knew most of Nazo, was that he didn't like speaking about his brother; it sort of made him tick. Even he, who liked to piss Ire off wouldn't go so far as to state something like that. Taking another puff from his cig. and letting it blow out the corner of his mouth he shook his head at what the man said, "Man... your a real douche... That really ain't somethin' you should just out and say to a guy. It's a good way to get hurt talkin' about the deceased like that."

User Image

Panthers7
Captain

Amaroq K

4,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:45 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
ȺȘℰ ӌʊʊℊɑxxxx
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"It doesn't just take words and promises to change the world..."

Jase landed on the roof of the gate after he had jumped from a rooftop from below. He looked down at the two visitors. He activated his Byakugan and immediately saw each's aura. One was warm and blue. The other disgusting and dark. He looked at the one that claimed he was an Uchiha and wondered if this could be the man that he was supposedly hunting for. He decided to go ahead and find out. He jumped down and landed on one knee and his leg. He stood up straight, his Byakugan still active. He glanced at the man bothering the Chuunin up above. "Unless you are here to visit I suggest you go on your way," Jase told the man.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"...actions must be taken as well."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:25 pm
User Image
Chakra: 120

Kazu laughed again. This time his aurora reflected it. One could feel the killing intent of Kazu all around him. Kazu's eyes thinned as he stopped laughing and his grin became a scowl. He stared at the Hyuuga. "This is between my brother and I, I suggest you step back, Hyuuga. Your blood of a lesser clan is nothing compared to the royalty that is the Uchiha." Kazu said with a grin. Kazu turned and looked back up at his brother.

"Do you not remember me, Nazo? How I would train you with my genjutsu to activate your sharingan? Or do you even remember Mitsumi? The love of my life? Or how Keito brought the news of my death? Do not think for a second I am not your brother. Things happened and my lust returned, and now I am here to bring you with me to obtain a new power." Kazu said grinning. Kazu's eyes glowed red, so brightly that anyone near by could see their glow. Kazu dropped his arms to his sides. "Come and show me how much you've grown otouto-kun." Kazu said with a wicked grin.

Scooter Xero

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:33 pm
Avaro Uchiha, The Chemical Shinobi
[Sannin] [Ninjutsu Class] [Madara's Mangekyou Sharingan] [120 CP] [Master of Suiton]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A blur seemed to appear out of nowhere and dash straight up to the one known as Kazu. The blur dashed directly between Nazo and Kazu and stopped, revealing the current Head of the Uchiha Clan. "Ah, dear Nephew! You grace us with your presence! However, I'm afraid that I cannot allow you to simply come back to this place and assault my fellow villagers. Now, you are going to have to leave, now, before things get ugly."

Elements
[Mastered] Suiton
[Mastered til Jounin Rank] Medical
Raiton

Konohagakure - Hidden Leaf Village

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items