Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:52 pm
If you have any Question, Comments, or Concerns, please visit this forum, and post what the problem may be. If your lost or stuck on something within the guild or something you just quite don't understand; I or the vice captain will do our best to help you.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:24 pm
Can I give a suggestion as to the layout of the subforums and topics within them? o3o  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:12 pm
Um sure, what do you have in mind?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:15 pm
I just noticed that it's a little...confusing. Most people who roleplay in guilds don't do it all in one topic. Of course, this is all just a suggestion and by all means feel free to ignore it XD but if you're curious as to my suggestion, then please direct your attention to the link in the guild in my siggy~ What you'll see in the forum is a subform for a town, another for a village, another for the school grounds, and another for the outskirts. A large amount of roleplay guilds [[ excluding the ones that are just a large amount of RPs in one place ]], have vague areas like a town/city/village and outskirts of the town/city/village, and things of the such as subforums. Then specific locations are within those subforums, like lakes, forests, shops and such.  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:41 pm
I totally understand your point. In fact I'm in a different guild that actually have different nations to rp in with the different area's to post in. However, I decided to not do this for my guild for rasons. And such reasons being that they are is:

1.) I would have to come up with the names for each and every place.
2.)A description for each of those said places
3.) And lastly it's just extra work I honestly don't want to have to deal with.

Now yes it does sound me making up excuses cause im a lazy bumb but hey I have everything else down with the rules to follow and If no one likes it, tough.

And as for other area's to visit as you make a post in the main rp forum under the name of your character you and the title of the destination that the character is in.

If you read the PLEASE READ in the main rp sub forum you would perhaps get a better understanding.

^_^ sorry about any confusion  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:03 am
For now, until I can submit some detailed idea's, I am in favor of a pokemon roleplay~ They can be so cute and fun!

Will Edit this or post further with some more goodies! D: Its too late to think right now.  

Indecisive Persona

Questionable Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:35 am
Pajamas Sway
For now, until I can submit some detailed idea's, I am in favor of a pokemon roleplay~ They can be so cute and fun!

Will Edit this or post further with some more goodies! D: Its too late to think right now.

Oh! Thank you for reading the announcement. And that's quite alright, take your time.  
Runs like Clockwork

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games