Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroes Of Justice VS. Villains Of Doom

Back to Guilds

A DC Comics Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: DC Comics, Comics, Superman, Batman, Superheroes 

Reply The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)
The Drama and Harassment of Members Needs to Stop!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecilia Reyez

Vice Captain

Beloved Friend

9,125 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:01 pm
Dear valued members and crew mates located here as well as amongst all satellite guilds. It has come to our attention that several members within the satellite guilds have succumbed to several forms of harassment to multiple members.

As you all are more than well aware of, there has been many announcements made with recent time asking that all forms of drama needing to cease.

This has not occurred, the drama has increased and has moved towards several forms of harassment.

FuriousStyles and The White Duke of Death have both been targeted recently.

This form of harassment, bullying and drama needs to stop.

There is Zero Tolerance Policy that will be enforced from here on out!

Any form of harassment conducted by any member(s) of any guild.

Will be punished.

No one wants to come online to see hate messages.
No one wants to come online to hear through the grapevine that someone is bad mouthing them because of their guilds and leadership qualities.
No one wants to come online to hear racial slurs because someone is jealous because of what someone has built with blood, sweat and tears.
A guild cannot be built over night! It takes time, patience and teamwork to build a successful empire!

Harassment is not allowed!
Bullying is not allowed!
Hate mail is definitely not allowed!
Nor are racial comments!
Trolling accounts of Crew and of other Guild Members is NOT Tolerated!
Any of these actions caused by any member here is an automatic ban!

There is enough HATE in the world that no one deserves to deal with it here online in any form of harassment.

By racial statements, prejudiced comments, jealousy and envious people have forced the hand of a Zero Tolerance Policy to be strictly enrolled in each and every guild associated with the Justice League!

ALL cases will be subject to a thorough investigation. Those who are found guilty will be banned.

We have done warnings in the past, to inform members that they need to take a step back and see what they have done. To reconsider their actions. Because all actions have consequences. Those who are found guilty must accept the judgment without drama. The same goes with life, there is not a reset button to pause life and start over what has been placed into motion. No, any mistake done on anyone's behalf always has to pay in one form or another.

Mistakes done in the guild in the past were forgiven. And warnings were handed out to members. However, warnings have been brushed off to the side and ignored.

This will not happen anymore. Crew members are the judge and jury to those who are found harassing members of satellite guilds. Your case will be investigated, judged and sentenced. If anyone is found guilty, there will be no more warnings. You will be banned for harassment and reported.

I do not like that these foul actions caused by recent events have come to this. In order to keep peace and order, steps will be made. To prevent this from happening in the future.

Sincerely,
Crew Cecilia Reyez  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:20 am
As well as what Cecilia Reyez is saying, the Secret Society of Gaia guild will also now enforce these rules. Anyone who is not fine with it, they may leave.

I do not like it when people do these abhorrent things and then try to cover them up.

I will not tolerate such blind hatred for no reason other than simply to do it.

I will begin investigating and removing ANYONE who is guilty of these things and are involved in the Legion of Doom, or the Secret Society.

This. Ends. Here.

If anyone is accused of these acts, they will be thoroughly looked in to, processed, and depending on the outcome, punishment will be distributed if the verdict deems needed.

I am disappointed that these things have happened of recent, however, we will not dwell in them. Together, this community will push through and walk over anyone who attempts to stop us.

We are a community of friends and family alike, and I will not stand any longer for anyone who attempts to break that up for any reason.

This is a final warning. Any further attempts will be snuffed quickly.  

Vandar Adg II

Ryu Hirushima aka Pyro

7,725 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:21 pm
Exactly what Cecilia and Vandar said. I am sick and tired of hearing people talk behind peoples backs about how big headed they are or how bad they rp. I am one to openly admit i used to do this but i realized this is nothing but acting like a child.

If you have a problem with the Way someone Roleplays or how they do things, then confront them and have a civil discussion about it. don't badmouth them to everyone you can possibly comment because that will just create Drama. Just like Cecilia said and Vandar said. We will be watching for any form of harassment and it will be dealt with immediately.

This is a website where we are supposed to have fun and when you cause drama and harass people, you are just making this like highschool. Try to be a little grown up about things people. Jumping to ridiculous conclusions help nothing at all and they only make things worse.

Feel free to PM me if you have any problems with Harassment, and i am sure i can speak for all the other crew members as well. This will no longer be tolerated as Cecilia said, because you take the fun out of it when you make problems for everyone else  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:01 pm
As well as I..but we must understand that there are two sides to every coin. I am not in NO WAY agreeing with harrasment as Furious and W.D.O.D. have been nothing but nice and sweet to me. But we can not begin to harrass other members. What kind of example will this bring?

But, that being said, if I see anyone, and I mean anyone try to hurt my friends and fellow RPers I will make it my summer mission to see them banned, not only from every other guild, but from Gaia as a whole. Do I make my self clear?

I will not sit idly by and let bullies hurt others. I have always tried to stay neutral in the whole drama on here and have only played where I would have fun, but if need be, I will make an end to this. And don't think I can't...I have friends in extremely high places with the government. Cyber bullying is illegal and punishable by law.

Take it from me, stop while you're behind, or your behind will be mine.

If I see ANYTHING like this in th Daily life, I will ban you, remove you and then ban you from other satelite guilds.

That is final.  

Hot_Butterfly

The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games