Gentlemen... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:37 pm
-Dec give a quick smile- "Glad you enjoyed the view. I'll see you later." -he "leaves"-  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:41 pm
((-chuckles at the pun- blaugh ))

-heads out her ownself-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:55 pm
*Pinches the bridge of her nose after looking at the multiple revises on the sign* stressed Wait… just WHO is suppose to be topless? User Image *Turns to try and find someone who works there.* ninja CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CLARIFY THIS SIGNAGE?! scream stressed *Points to messed up sign. talk2hand Waits for a bit and then walks off muttering.* You just can't find good help these days. stare  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:29 pm
*walks up to the club and hears Psy complaining, she looks to see the sign and looks at it befuddled* confused Ooookay....*then turns to look and see a naked Draa* User Image AHHHH! User Image CANNOT UNSEE! User Image *instantly portals to flee for her life*  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:33 am
*raises an eyebrow at Liada's reaction*
I'd more so expect that from a straight guy. If male genitalia scares her so much, no wonder she can't get laid stare

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:03 am
*Goes back to the Gentleman's Club and facepalms when he sees his sign. stressed stare Chucks the multi edit version and starts fresh.*

MENS CLUB
NO Women allowed
unless they're topless

cool

*Pulls up a stool and waits for the topless ladies.* cool  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:01 am
-saunters over, after fixing her top so she bare but her hair is covering everything, hiding pen behind her back and gets between Showcase and the sign- Ooooh Shoooowcase. -gives a sultry look- I do believe you have something of mine. wink

-bats eyelashes and smiles up at him while making a small mark on the sign-

MENS CLUB
NO Women allowed
unless they're topless

cool

Big strong copper. wink How are you today? -bends over slightly while talking and moves hips to distract-  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:16 am
*Raises an eyebrow at Dame User Image and then remembers.* Oh yeah. exclaim *Pulls out her license and hands it to her.* You check out. We've been seeing a lot of counterfeits on the rise and by the looks of you, Ma'am, I would have sworn this was fake. User Image My mistake.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:47 am
-waves hand around- Yeah, yeah, I look young. rolleyes What else is new? rolleyes

Not like you are looking your age either, sonny boy. xp

-makes sure to keep her body inbetween him and the sign-

(( stare Somedays, I hate my computer. I have refreshed a million times and it didn't show this post. stare stressed ))

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:55 am
*Flashes her a killer smile.* You don't get "guns" like these from sitting around. cool *Flex*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:01 am
I know. cool -smirks at him and puts up her arms, flexing her own guns and kissing each muscle- Or tanks like these. wink -puts one leg out and lifts up her dress slightly, flexing her thigh muscle- twisted  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:10 am
*Surprised to see her sporting her own smaller more feminine muscles.* Not bad Miss Dame. Not bad for a girl. User Image We have a couple of ladies on the force I see in the PD gym now and again. Not too shabby. cool  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:16 am
:: reads the sign and furrows brow in confusion :: confused
Where's the club? Do all shirtless men use the same one? Where's the cave they drag the women by their hair to after hitting them with the club? eek Miro didn't see one nearby so it must be quite a ways. Wouldn't you get tired of dragging the woman after a while?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:22 am
stare Justin. Don't piss me off.

For a 'girl'. Really? Yeah, I get your guns are bigger than mine. That's cool. Big muscles on a girl's arm, probably not all that attractive. Especially for a relatively short girl like me. But this? -puts out leg again, raising hem of dress even higher to show off her entire thigh- Is bigger than your damn head. Its from years of gymnastics, Justin. They could crush you like a bug. stressed It takes special hard work to get muscles like those. twisted

-throws up hands and slips license into dress- stare -trying not to snarl-

-smiles at Miro- Miro! How are you, hon? xd whee

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:31 am
Chun-Li has man thighs sweatdrop
:: realizes that comment seems kind of random but lets it hang there for a moment anyway ::
Miro is starting to get worried she's going to be hit with the mens club since she doesn't see it anywhere... which means someone has it on them! gonk
:: protects her head with her arms ::

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces