Reply ANIME RP
Naruto: Crisis in Konoha Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:44 pm
Sarutobi looked up for a moment as he tried to think of what to do. "Well then...You can decided on who to take. Preferrably only the genins, as the chuunins and jounins still need to prepare for other things. Nonetheless, you are dismissed." he said as now thought about the two dillemnas.

Tsukasa bowed respectfully, and walked out of the room. She stood outside waiting for Naname and the others, to decided on what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:41 pm
Naname came out with the others behind her. She started pacing up and down the hallway, softly growling to herself. "Dang it! Dad's gone too far this time! I can't believe he's doing this!"  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:08 pm
Tsukasa gave Naname a sympethetic look, and wished she knew a way to help. "Naname, I know this must be very frustrating, but all we can do now is think up a way to stop him before taking serious actions. 'Cause charging blindly into a battle isn't the best idea..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:28 am
Naname stopped and looked at Tsukasa. "You're right. We need to figure out a plan first before we attack."  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:58 pm
Tsukasa looked at Kakashi and the others. "Well, do any of you have any suggestions...?" she questioned them, for they have been rather quiet. Even Naruto, for we all know that quiet is just not his thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:53 pm
Naname looked at them all and wondered why they were acting like this. "What's wrong guys? If you have anything to say, now would be a good time to say it."  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:38 pm
Sasuke had the same 'bored' look on his face like he normally did at a time like this, as he turned his head to Naruto to see if he had anything to say. "Wow Naruto...You're awfully quiet for once..." Sasuke remarked.

"HEY! Who's the one to talk? I don't see you babbling any suggestions either! Hmm...Sakura? Kakashi Sensei? Do any of you all have any ideas or thoughts? " Naruto asked.

"Well...All I know is that we should get a plan...but we don't even know where Naname's father lives...unless you know..." Sakura asked Naname.

Tsukasa brightened up as she had an idea. "Oh! I know who's good at making plans and such..." Tsukasa blurted out.

"Who?" Sakura and Naruto said in unison.

"That Shikarmaru person...I heard he was really smart...I dunno...but maybe we could ask him about this situation too." Tsukasa continued nervously, unsure of what the others would think of her plan.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:28 pm
Naname tilted her head to one side as she heard a fox howling in the forest. She nodded and said, "That sound like a good idea. But we better hurry. We don't have much time before my father finds more people to help him out."  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:20 pm
All but Kakashi followed after Naname. Kakashi had to do some business of his own with the other Jounins with their other current problem. Nonetheless, they soon found Shikamaru leaning up against a tree resting for a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:20 am
Naname looked up at Shikamaru. "Hey, we need your help with a problem. My dad's trying to capture Shadow Foxes and he needs to be stopped."  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:28 pm
Shikamaru lazily looked up. "How do you get yourselves mixed up into these troublesome situations?" Shikamaru asked curiously.

"Well um...we were just wondering if you would like to help with you know...strategizing plans and stuff..." Tsukasa told him.

"Does the Hokage know?"

"Yeah, we were just there!" Naruto replied. "And he said that we could take whoever was free...and you are free, riight?" Naruto looked casually at him.

((sorry..but could you RP some of the other chars as well? I'm gonna be idealess at this rate, lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:47 am
"Besides, we wouldn't come to you if we didn't need your help." Naname said.
"So just help us with this problem." Sasuke added.  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:08 pm
Shikamaru sighed and slowly nodded. "Alright, alright...Why'd you need my help again?"

"Um...making plans and strategies?" Tsukasa replied.

"Right...But first I'm going to need more details. Anyone volunteer to fill me in?" Shikamaru asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:30 pm
"Well, my father is recruiting people to capture or kill Shadow Foxes. I happen to be one of them. What we have to do is stop him at all costs."  

Dragona_36

Dark.Angel.Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:11 pm
"Hmm...alright. But, do you know where your father lives or know where he's conducting these...experiments?" Shikarmaru asked.  
ANIME RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff