Reply AngelPrincessStar
Hello I have a contest in mind

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mamas Little Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:47 pm
ok so its a contest to see witch avi is the best then the captains chose 1st 2nd and 3rd and 4th and 5th and so on (depends on how many pplz) i just need the captains permission  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:54 pm
ok, you have my permission 3nodding , but please specify what you mean, I`m confused confused , you mean like a normal avatar contest confused ?????  

Arkangelstar1
Captain

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

Mamas Little Star

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:43 am
Arkangelstar1
ok, you have my permission 3nodding , but please specify what you mean, I`m confused confused , you mean like a normal avatar contest confused ?????

no like a bueaty contest me and you can set out to kinds like mine colors for ezample were bright color and yours were dark we would have 2 diff contest i juge mine and u juge urs ^^ then winner gets 1k or maybe 2k ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:54 pm
XxNeon_ToxicxX
Arkangelstar1

no like a bueaty contest me and you can set out to kinds like mine colors for ezample were bright color and yours were dark we would have 2 diff contest i juge mine and u juge urs ^^ then winner gets 1k or maybe 2k ^^

You mean like we each do a tektek avatar, and you rate mine and i rate yours ?? can you explain more please, or be more specific ? confused  

Arkangelstar1
Captain

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200

Mamas Little Star

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:59 pm
Arkangelstar1
XxNeon_ToxicxX
Arkangelstar1

You mean like we each do a tektek avatar, and you rate mine and i rate yours ?? can you explain more please, or be more specific ? confused

tek tek boo  
AngelPrincessStar

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff