Submit

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:54 pm
Kaleo couldn't help but smile back. Jay's smile warmed his insides in some odd way. He pawed at the ground some before finally getting over his embarrassment.

"I would love to meet them. Maybe you could meet my parents and siblings." He said trying to make the other male unsad at the fact that one of his fathers was gone.

"So you guys don't get any form of anxiety if someone goes missing for a long period of time? Most other tribes I know would become worried,"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:56 pm
((Color will come later))

As Kaleo spoke, Jay couldn't help but stare at his smile. It was so perfect. Everything about him was so perfect. And with the conversation they were having, it was obvious that Kaleo was flirting back. Really, who invites someone to meet their parents and siblings when they don't like them? Kaleo was totally digging him just as much as Jay was digging him.... That, or Kaleo didn't get out often and didn't know how to make friends without flirting... Hrm..

Jay didn't realize that he had be staring at Kaleo so intently until he noticed that the other fox was waiting for him to reply.

"Uh, what? Oh. No, we don't worry about it. I mean, I did at first, the first time my sister went off by herself." Jay paused and shrugged. Foxes came and went in his tribe. It was just their nature. "But she came back, all of our actual tribe members do. We have a meeting spot that we travel to once a year where we can all get back together if we get separated."  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:27 pm
Kaleo stood there quietly when he was done talking but noticed that Jay hadn't said anything. He was starting to wonder if he had something wrong. His ears flicked nervously. He began to wonder if he should say something or just leave.

"Mom wanders back and forth but she was gone a long time which sent my father down a self destruction path. When they finally meet up again they had me and my sister to add to their other children from before the great separation." Kaleo said in a way to explain he knew what Jay was talking about.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:26 pm
Jay listened to Kaleo's talk of his family. He was no expert on relationships and families but it sounded like Kaleo's family was complicated. His family wasn't complicated.

"It sounds like you have a big family. Just how many siblings do you have?" Jay asked with a smile. He figured if he was possibly maybe going to meet them one day, he should know a little bit about them.

"And you say your mom likes to wander... Do you like to travel?" Jay tried to be nonchalant about the question but deep down he was already making plans for all the places the two of them could travel to.  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:53 pm
Kaleo sat there for a minute thinking about it. "Well yes I suppose I do have a big family. I never thought about it before. Hm.. lets see.. I'm one out of 6. Though there are many of us because my mother has a brother and he has kids and his kids have kids than my father has a half brother and he has a lot of kids. My Oldest sister just had 6 kids," he stated as a sweat drop rolled down the back of his head. He really did have a big family. It was a little crazy and intense.

"Yea I do but I generally don't unless it's with my sister Keiki. I don't really like to travel alone and with my other siblings having kits and mates I don't want to take them away from their family so I haven't recently gone off till well today as you can see."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:16 am
At first, Jay could do nothing but stare. He had realized that Kaleo had a big family, but he hadn't even dreamed it was that big. Wow.. Just.. Wow was all he could think. The thought that if he did ever become something more than just friends with Kaleo and had to learn his family tree briefly entered Jay's thoughts and he nervously shifted his weight.

"That's... A big family. You must never get lonely." Jay said trying to keep it positive sounding. "I only have my dad and sister. My other dad and siblings I haven't seen in a very long time." Sadness crossed his expression for a moment as he thought of them.

"But I love to travel. And you could maybe travel with me sometime if you wanted to. I mean, that way you wouldn't be alone. I know some really awesome places."  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:22 pm
"You would think with having such a big family I wouldn't be lonely but that's not the case. Everyone has something going on in there life which I'm happy for them but I also don't want to bug them."Kaleo said than nudged Jay's cheek. He understood the loneliness.

"My mother tends to wonder off from time to time taking some of my siblings with her and sometimes not. She gets a bit side tracked but comes back."
He smiled when Jay said that he could travel with him. "I would love that as long as I'm not imposing on you that is." he pawed the ground some.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:00 pm
"Imposing on me? Ha! Are you kidding?" Jay laughed as he nuzzled and brushed himself up under Kaleo's neck from head to his tail. He left his tail to cup the other males face. "I've been traveling by myself for a long time now. It would be wonderful to have a companion as cute as you to travel with." Jay gave his best flirtatious wink to the darker blue male before laying down next to him.

Jay rolled over onto his back and looked up at the trees and sky with a smile. "We could sing and dance all the time and never be lonely."  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:30 pm
Kaleo shivered as Jay brushed himself under his chin. When he cupped his chin with the end of his tail he couldn't help but stare into his eyes as he listened to what he said. "Alright than I would love to come with you."

He stood over Jay slightly as he gazed up at the sky. "I would love to sing and dance with you. What else would you like to do together?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:40 pm
Jay couldn't stop the huge grin that spread across his face as he heard Kaleo's reply. Today was just to good to be true. And this conversation was going way better than planned. It finally seemed that after all of that lonely walking and traveling around, Jay was finally at the right place at the right time.

"Well, we could go swimming when we find some good water. And climb tree's, and play tag, and race, and explore, and have adventures, and chase bugs." Jay batted at Kaleo's legs playfully as he listed off numerous things they could do together. His mind was racing with tiny everyday things he missed doing with his friends and family elsewhere.  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:24 pm
Kaleo smiled down at Jay and began to bend his head down. Their faces got closer and closer and closer together. Until there was only a few inches between them.

"I would love to do all those things with you. We could also stargaze and play hide-n-seek what do you say Mr.breath taking eyes?"
Kaleo asked as he once again began to stare into the other males eyes. They just seemed to suck him up in them.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:13 am
As he noticed Kaleo's face getting closer to his own, he stopped playfully pawing at the other males leg and became perfectly still. It was the first time another male had actually accepted his advances and not shoved him away. Jay never dreamed that he'd meet such a cute fox in a place as deserted as this thin forest and certainly never dreamed that such a cute fox accept his advances and agree to travel with him. This was way to good to be true.

Jay was almost hypnotized by Kaleo's eyes as he leaned in, just inches away from his own face, and spoke. "Stargazing and hide-n-seek?" Jay let out a small laugh. "Impossible when all the stars are hiding from the sky in your eyes." He smiled. "And it's sweet that you call me Mr. Breath taking eyes but really, my eyes are dull in comparison to the beauty that shines from yours."  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 pm
Kaleo arched an eyebrow at the others declaration. The stars where hiding in his own eyes? Impossible and he shook his head at the thought. "No my cute little friend you are mistaken your eyes are much brighter and more vibrant than my poorly darker colored and dimmer eyes." he informed Jay as he leaned closer to whisper in his ear, "Though your green and my red look nicely together." After that was said Kaleo quickly stole or planted a well placed kiss on the others lips than pulled back to look at him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:01 am
Jay was full of butterflies as Kaleo rejected his complament and turned it around back on him. Kaleo liked his eyes. Oh this must be a dream! No fox had ever really liked anything about him. But Kaleo was calling him cute and breath taking eyes. This was by far the best day of traveling ever. His body was warm with joy and a slight blush hid behind the pink of his muzzle.

Jay was thinking of a good smooth come back to Kaleo's last statement about their eyes when the other male surprised him with a kiss. For a brief moment all Jay could do was stare in amazement. But he quickly regained control of himself and kissed Kaleo back deeply before he pulled away.

"Yep," Jay said staring at Kaleo slightly dizzy from happiness. "You are definitely the perfect traveling companion." He nodded his head approvingly.  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:31 pm
"I would be delighted to have such an adorable traveling partner such as your self. With you dips of pink and teal, splashes of purple, bands of dark blue, and creamy mix of blue and purple," he said while touching each place of color with a paw. "Sexist traveling partner I have ever seen."  
RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff