Welcome to Gaia! ::

AND IN THE NAME OF AWESOME I WILL PUNISH YOU!!!

Back to Guilds

A guild for Sailor Moon fans that have experienced all of the mega-series! 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Bishoujo Senshi, Sera Myu, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Naoko Takeuchi 

Reply Sailor Moon Anime & Manga
Which Senshi/Characters do you hate?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kawaisa Sailor Moon
Captain

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:56 pm
Oh Gosh I love all the characters so much I don't know if I really hate any of them. sweatdrop If someone twisted my arm I'd have to choose Dub inners. They're just such airheads in the dub! mad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:37 pm
I love them all. No matter what.  

True Queen Jezilina

Beloved Friend

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lady Cressida

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:49 pm
I can't stand Uranus much. She is a total b***h...I was happy when she died >.> I use to hate Chibiusa, but she grew to me from Mugen arc on.

Usagi can get to me from time to time, same with Minako's blond bomb shell personality.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:03 pm
Who do I hate? It's been a while since I've truly seen anyone to hate, but for the sake of choosing someone, I would have to guess that I'm not overly fond of Kaolinite, at least her anime version, by virtue of we saw her die, so how the hell did she return to life slightly later in the arc!!?!  

BlueRockman
Vice Captain

Dedicated Dabbler

Kawaisa Sailor Moon
Captain

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:54 pm
Pale Melodies
I can't stand Uranus much. She is a total b***h...I was happy when she died >.> I use to hate Chibiusa, but she grew to me from Mugen arc on.

Usagi can get to me from time to time, same with Minako's blond bomb shell personality.

Actually...sometimes she was a b***h wasn't she? All girls have their bitchy moments but she has a pure heart, she doesn't have an excuse! XD I always liked her for the strong female figure she presented, she showed that girls could do anything boys could.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:55 pm
BlueRockman
Who do I hate? It's been a while since I've truly seen anyone to hate, but for the sake of choosing someone, I would have to guess that I'm not overly fond of Kaolinite, at least her anime version, by virtue of we saw her die, so how the hell did she return to life slightly later in the arc!!?!

because shut up  

Kawaisa Sailor Moon
Captain

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lady Cressida

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:32 pm
dragon_1212xp
Pale Melodies

Actually...sometimes she was a b***h wasn't she? All girls have their bitchy moments but she has a pure heart, she doesn't have an excuse! XD I always liked her for the strong female figure she presented, she showed that girls could do anything boys could.

Like Rei, but Uranus was like that in every episode it seems >.> Sure she has that strong female figure, but so does Jupiter!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:40 am
Pale Melodies
dragon_1212xp
Pale Melodies

Like Rei, but Uranus was like that in every episode it seems >.> Sure she has that strong female figure, but so does Jupiter!

I guess in a way they're all strong female figures, since they're all super heroes which I remember back in the 90s female super heroes were a BIG deal. Nowadays not so much. I guess Uranus sticks out to me because she was always doing some possibly dangerous sports like racing cars and dirt bikes.  

Kawaisa Sailor Moon
Captain

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sailor Moon Anime & Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers