Welcome to Gaia! ::

F.U.R. - Furtastic Union of Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A guild for furry roleplayers of all shapes, sizes, types, and styles. 

Tags: furry, roleplay, social, mature 

Reply Fursona's R Us
Shonryu Kaso'i Hiragashi. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shonryu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:00 pm
(This was an older description sort'a deal I came up with in a few minutes.. It's Totally subject to change.)

Name : Shonryu Kaso-i Hiragashi

Lame-o Backstory : Shonryu Hiragashi. Born into an unsuspecting family in an early aged Hokkaido. Shunned immediately due to his apparent differences, he bestowed upon his parents the shame of raising a "half-breed", sending his people down a selfish path of shame prevention by exiling him from their lives. The goddess, Bastet, cried tears of sympathy for one of her beloved creations and the heartbreaking treatment delivered to him, so she blessed him with a gift, an ability to allow himself to fit with whomever's presence he so happens to discover himself in. He, playfully, dubbed the feature the 'Copy Cat' ability. Roaming the lands of the rising sun, meeting new acquaintances and giving him new means to survive on his own is his simple, ongoing life's story. Keeping everyone around him in high hopes is his continuous obligation.

-The hell is he?-
(Thanks to the Copy Ability (As well as some FA Copy-pasta :>) this is his current state. Small hints after each major "dose".)

Zangoose. Um. Right. Swords Dance, Crush Claw.

Chitten. It's a.. Well not even I know..

An avian-esque feline. That's about right.

Lynx. Y'know. Rawr.

Zangoose Chittynx. Well. That awkward mixture? Yep. That's me.

"Current" Appearance : His hair is a darkened blue, an 'antennae' sprouting from the near-center of his scalp as if to reach out to the heavens. Nothing muscular is seen on his beige-skinned person, but his body maintains a toned look, keeping only whatever muscles visible with the proper assistance of light and shade. Starting mid-bicep on both arms, low-growing, white fur creates velvet-esque coverings over the lower arms in their entirety. This same manner of fur-growth is noticed forming a "collar" around his neck, both legs from the middle of the thighs down, and around his groin and hips respectively. Not-so minuscule details includes a darkened, tribal-attributed violet "S" centered on his chest. Adjacent, on his back, a same-colored "X" sit. Usually following him on his endeavors is a large, white-furred tail, voluminus in size, it's main comfortable position being to raise to bend in an "S" formation.

Likes : Exploiting the true privilege he claims to have never-loosening possession of : The freedom of exploration. There's beings over every mountain. Ashore of, atop, and even under the steepest bodies of water. Across vast plains and plateaus, sure to strike awe in the eyes of even most seasoned of travelers. Meeting others is always at the top of his list of likes. Sharing an oh-so-close second, firearms. Long-range weaponry to be exact. When he isn't straddling his favored M200 around, he's indulging himself in yet another like of his, practicing what little forms of fighting he knows..

..These happen to include :

Ba-Ji-Quan,
Shoot Boxing,
and Select"Little to No" Muy Thai.

Looks like : I'll put up stoofs.. crappy sketches in particular. ;<

Notable Techniques Performed (With respective parody character) : Retsuu-Ken (Rock Howard), Minute Spike (K'), Heat Trigger (K'), Hayate (Makoto), Karukasa (Makoto), Tsurugi (Makoto), Seichusen Godanzuki/ Abare Tosanami Kudanzuki (Makoto), [ There be Dragons ]..

Abilities' Info Bits :

- Control and (Proclaimed) Complete manipulation of the existing Airs and Gases : Aero ;
- Copy Cat, with the acquiring of whatever DNA he comes across, he could choose to have it effect his outward appearance or abilities at will.

Other lame-o stoofs (Trivial notes.. or something) :
My fursona, to me, is what an owned "Dungeons and Dragons" character is to his/her's respective owner to them. An awkward extension, or alternative, of one's self. He came to be somewhere in the year 1998.. I'd even try pushing back to early 1997. Starting out as a mere 'Neko Hanyou', he met others which had helped shape him into the glorious abomination he is today. There has only been one so far, and hopefully there shall only be one Shonryu Hiragashi. Now I'mma shut the f'ck up 'cause I sound like a try-hard. D<  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:33 pm
Balls. I'm lazy. So here's a sketch I did in about 14 minutes. >/ *Huff.* YES I KNOW IT ISN'T MANLY ENOUGH. *WhineWhineWhine.*

User Image

Shonryu

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:15 pm
Shonryu
Balls. I'm lazy. So here's a sketch I did in about 14 minutes. >/ *Huff.* YES I KNOW IT ISN'T MANLY ENOUGH. *WhineWhineWhine.*

User Image
That's damn impressive! Especially for 14 minutes of work! surprised
I'm tempted to ask for art sometime. xD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:51 pm
For a fifteen minute doodle, you sure can draw a good butt. surprised  

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:09 pm
Can draw a good everything.
DO WANT! 8D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:32 pm
*Flail-flail.* W-well.. I don't has a scanner now, so art requests might have to wait! D:

I mean.. there's a camera available for derping things onto the interwebs that way.. But merf. D'<

Oh, also, for groups whom I've come into contact with and have grown to have liked, I usually do free art.. No need to say that, I'm sorry. D':

Shonryu

Shonryu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:49 pm
Recently got finished thinking of a melee weapon design. Kinda liking it. o:~

User Image

I was wanting these 'Bracers' to have a small twist function, when activated unsheathes a blade, which concaves into itself when resheathed respectively. It's positioning shouldn't hinder any free flowing movement, for someone who would utilize in.. let's say Muy Thai, Ba-Ji-Quan, Shoot Boxing or Sambo. xD;

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:16 am
Coolies! Looks like a neat twist off something like Assassin's Creed. 3nodding  

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Black_Neko_Doc

Popular Fatcat

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:10 am
Heavenly Kitten
DO WANT! 8D
"To be a kitten you sure have a long tail"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:21 am
Alistair Krowe

Ohyus, I'd have never thought of it that way..

Honestly, I based the design off of a close friend's favorite Guilty Gear character : Chip Zanuff. CHIP'S SUCH A FEYG! D< ABA FTW. The blade postioning seemed so.. Suitable. Comfortable. Manipulatable. So I though it'd make for a perfect close quarters thingy. c:

Shonryu

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:20 am
blackajck
Heavenly Kitten
DO WANT! 8D
"To be a kitten you sure have a long tail"
Ah, you caught me during an obsession with Lamia. They are gorgeous and fascinating as Hell. However, you can ask my vice captain Krowe there... I used to be very feline, and not all that long back either.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:26 am
Art can wait... no worries. Kitten is not pushy when it comes to these things. That you consider is enough for her. 3nodding
Also, I agree with Krowe... looks very like something you would see from Assassin's Creed, but for furries!
surprised  

Heavenly Kitten
Captain

Shonryu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:17 am
Legs! O:

User Image

I wanted to have adjacent bracers for my legs also.. Um.. Grieves.
Yeah there we go,'Grieves'.
Anywho, back to your scheduled programming. Me, I'm going to draw more stoofs. x:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:02 pm
Shonryu
Alistair Krowe

Ohyus, I'd have never thought of it that way..

Honestly, I based the design off of a close friend's favorite Guilty Gear character : Chip Zanuff. CHIP'S SUCH A FEYG! D< ABA FTW. The blade postioning seemed so.. Suitable. Comfortable. Manipulatable. So I though it'd make for a perfect close quarters thingy. c:

Never played Guilty Gear. Nevertheless, an interesting design. 3nodding  

Zeren the Morph

Zeren the Morph

Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Shonryu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:53 pm
Update. My weapon of choice, if needed to be accessible.

User Image

The BEAUTIFUL M200 Intervention .408 sniper rifle.

Information about the best thing in the world, next to sliced bread, can be found here.

Wikipedia article. [SFW]

Fursona's R Us

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces