Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Kendo Guild

Back to Guilds

Where kendoist can come together and share there experiences while having a good time. 

Tags: kendo, kenshi, shinai, bogu, sensei 

Reply ChitChat
hey there =w=

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samurai_Zatoichi

Colorful Fox

33,850 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:29 pm
thanks for leting me join. i enjoy kendo (even though what i do isn't in a dojo ^.^; ) i've self taught myslef with the help of my sister cuz we aren't able to afford classes so videos and slef learning are the best we can do. i'd love to learn more and also some tips and tricks too. so if anyone has any advice plz do share =w= thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:43 am
wow, it's great that your trying to learn, if you ever need some help the ask sensei section is a great spot to get it. ^_^ it's sorta like ask jeeves but for the guild only.  

amsharp

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:11 pm
I would recommend that you try a local university or college cause a lot of them have clubs going and usually the prices aren't too bad.

The sports centre's are always a good bet as well but you're best bet would be to check out the Kendo Assosiation website to find your local ones. I need to check with the BKA to find out if Northumbria Uni is still running cause that's my old Dojo and I wanna go back  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:50 pm
you know some high schools have a club as well, I got wrapped up in the last year of one, and had just enough time to find a dojo at that. Then again everyone will learn different right?  

I am Z

Shameless Hoarder

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
ChitChat

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items