Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
The gay penguin defense. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:09 pm
laughing pixie
Insatiable Lust
I think you're being stupid and just looking for an excuse to b***h,

Well! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Have a nap and see if you don't feel better.

Not British Just Gay
Rape is natural. So is necrophilia and infanticide. Let's not look to the animal world for advice on sexual conduct.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_sexual_behaviour

Coincidentally, I was just reading about traumatic insemination in bedbugs last night. Apparently when food becomes scarce male bedbugs have been known to mimic females so that other males will attempt to inseminate them, because they are able to digest the sperm that's forcibly injected into their carapace.

Obligatory ewwwww at bedbugs.

I read somewhere (I think it was Cracked... XD) that ducks have crazy genitals because a large percentage of duck sex is rape. Ducks! Raping! We read Little Golden Books about ducks when we were kids! The animal world is ******** up, man!

She Promised You Cookies

I don't use that arguement. Here's what my arguement is.

Some guy: HOMOSEXUALITY IS UNNATURAL!
Me: You know what? Clothes are unnatural. So if you only go by what's "natural", then take them off.

Pppppft. XD Nothin' says "natural" like shivering in your birthday suit!

I notice a lot of people are bringing up all the "unnatural" things we use every day. I probably should have mentioned that. I mean, you can take the "do what is natural" argument SO FAR. I could tell people that if they have a disease, they need to just die because medical treatment is unnatural.

I'm alive and making this post right now because of medicine that someone came up with in a lab. *shrug*

i like to get organic food and my dad likes the unatural chemicals in his snacks. whenever we talk about our food choices he always reminds me of different things that can kill us that are natural. methane is his current favorite one to bring up XD natural can kill you just as fast as any chemical can lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:40 pm
laughing pixie
Insatiable Lust

Well! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Have a nap and see if you don't feel better.

Did, and I still think you're being childish and stupid.

Ayame_Rikimayu
Insatiable Lust

WHOA. That was uncalled for.
I do believe the guild was created so that we can discuss things openly without this kind of criticism. Even if you disagree with her, that still gives you no right to call her names.

I didn't call her a name, I stated the facts as I saw them. She was being stupid. You're the pot calling the kettle black since you're criticizing me for stating my opinion. Hypocrite.  

Robbie-fyed

Beloved Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

puella in somnio

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:49 pm
Insatiable Lust
laughing pixie
Insatiable Lust

Did, and I still think you're being childish and stupid.

...he said, failing to provide any backup as to why or how I was being childish or stupid.

If you have a problem with what I'm saying, give me a reason. I don't think I'm right all the time. Part of the reason I posted this was to see if anyone had an opposing opinion. "UR DUMB LOL" is about as clear as mud.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:35 pm
Your rant does sound quite reasonable. I do, however, find the subject of homosexual behaviour in animals to be downright fascinating.  

Kelsey MacAilbert

puella in somnio

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:38 pm
I-I-I-O_O-I-I-I
Your rant does sound quite reasonable. I do, however, find the subject of homosexual behaviour in animals to be downright fascinating.

I do too. I don't think it's all that relevant in debates about human sexuality, but it is pretty interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:40 pm
There is a pair of Swans in some pond in, I think it was Boston. They were considered a love icon because they came back to the same pond every year to each other, and they could tell it was the same Swans because of markings. They found out, I think it was last year, both Swans are male.  

Pent and Ten

Moonlight Shapeshifter

Seraph of Thursday

Lonely Saint

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:23 pm
I agree - although I'd really like people to understand that my orientation is natural. Unnatural =/= bad, but homosexuality = natural, and when they argue that homosexuality is unnatural they simply happen to be wrong, and on that premise, a correction is in order.

Personally, I don't like the penguin comeback all that much though, simply because they like robbing eggs. I like the animals that take over the parenting of orphans more. gonk
Think of the fundies - think how much they like the prospect of gays stealing their children and raising them as their own... as if they didn't already have a beef with adoption.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:51 pm
lol my best def when a girl calls me gay f** i say
"aww dont be jelous casue i can get laid by more guys than u" lolol!  

-kakashiandyaoi-

Sweet Man-Lover

Sin Error

Elder

7,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:34 pm
That's a nice counter argument and very very true.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:53 pm
Redneck: It ain't what nature intended! you're a threat to the decency of The planet of America ya lousy f*****t. You're going to hell! Jesus gonna kill ya!

Me: "If you're going to use that argument, I'm pretty sure that nature never 'intended' air-conditioning, indoor plumbing, or computers. So I guess you should burn your house down and go hunt rabbits in the forest.  Just be careful not to use spears, bows and arrows, or any thing else unnatural."  

Shilberu Erikku

1,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kelai_Caberin

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:34 pm
Shilberu Erikku
Redneck: It ain't what nature intended! you're a threat to the decency of The planet of America ya lousy f*****t. You're going to hell! Jesus gonna kill ya!

Me: "If you're going to use that argument, I'm pretty sure that nature never 'intended' air-conditioning, indoor plumbing, or computers. So I guess you should burn your house down and go hunt rabbits in the forest.  Just be careful not to use spears, bows and arrows, or any thing else unnatural."

Hm, well, apes are known to craft/use simple tools, but otherwise I completely agree 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:47 pm
Umm

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff