Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marvel Nerds United

Back to Guilds

A place to Roleplay and Discuss all things Marvel!!! We Have fanfiction!!! 

Tags: Marvel, X-men, roleplay, comics, Fanfiction 

Reply Undertaker's Grave Yard (aka Archives)
Sheogorath's Serene Wrath: Plane of insanity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gimme fuel, Gimme fire...
  Gimme that which I desire!!! (gold!!!)
View Results

Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl

Heroic Sentai

11,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:24 am
Witch of the Wild

Sø, I'm sɨtting thєrє, ɑnd ɨn ωɑlks the biggєst Mexicɑn I hɑvє єvєr seєn.----
Bɨg ɑs shɨt. Just ωɑlks rɨght in lɨkє hє øωns thє placє.--------
Nσw, nσbødч knєω quɨtє whɑt tσ mɑke of m, ør quɨtє whɑt think.-----------
Therє he ωɑs and in he ωɑlkєd.-----------------
He ωɑs dɑrk, tøσ. I dσn't mєɑn dark-skɨnnєd.---------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
█▓▒░ Đση Ⱥɭєχɑи∂ɛɼ ░▒▓█
El Mariachi
User Image

Quetzalcoatl pause for a moment and listen to the rest of the words she has spoken. He though about himself for a moment there, they were at a different world, but he did sure he never use them again but necessary. " Yea well, don't be to sure about that niña. "
He look at the woman again and smile. "Im just a person who kept a oath to himself." He kept walking and walking until the snow began to change into a orangey type color. Soon the the snow around his boots began to turn into dirt. The landscape began to change. Buildings were now in sight, temperature rose from the cold. He soon recognize to where he was now. "So it seem that even here, I can't seem to run away from my past huh" From where he standing, he was at his hometown where he once live. Mi querida Mexico.

----, thɨs wɑs dɨffєrent.
--------It ωɑs ɑs if he ωɑs ɑlωaчs wɑlkɨng in ɑ shɑdσω.
------------I meɑn єvєry stєptσøk tøwɑrds the lɨght,
----------------just ωhєn чσu tught his fɑcє ωɑs about tσ rєveɑled, ɨt wɑsn't.
---------------------It wɑs ɑs if the lights dɨmmєd, just før hɨm.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image
He rides a road,that don't have no end....
An open highway,without any bends

User Image

aka The Undertaker

"Jason?" "I can fly myself,I think." As he said that he did manage to get off the ground,levitating beside his grandfather.And with that,they took off. flying at ease,for the most part toward the other side of what appeared to be a river.

"Aint no grave,can hold my body down."

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image
She who dances with shadows...

User Image

Kyra found herself sitting rather contented on his back. If it wasn't for their current situation and the demonic fog that swirled around them, Kyra could have fallen asleep. Though the water demon was useful, she obscured them from sight, from the ground they appeared to be a giant storm cloud. Squinting a shape began to appear in the distance...small but heading toward them quickly..Malos you do see that right?"

User Image
I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me?
I might steal your clothes and wear them
if they fit me, I never make agreements,
just like a gypsy...

User Image
Aequeis (DEMON FORM)
╔═══════════╗
Tess aka Aequeis
╚═══════════╝

I am the siren's song,
When you hear me it won't be long,
If you see me you're already dead,
Many tears have families shed...

Many dream have I shattered,
Many bodies left broken and battered,
Many promises I have made,
Many innocents I have slayed...

Tess saw it, she wasn't concerned...she would eat it if it was a threat...she could sense it's soul however...and she knew it wasn't normal.

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
I am the reason you lie awake and pray,
I am the devil in the rain,
I am the demon that wants to play,
I am the cause of all your pain.

User Image
That's Right I'm the last one standing another one bites the dust...

User Image

I break tradition, sometimes my tries, are outside the lines
We've been conditioned to not make mistakes, but I can't live that way

When her grandmother had first told her he'd gone missing, Lindsay had volunteered to go find him. Luciana told her know...because Orcus ha gone missing too. Which meant to Grandma Luci hat either Orcus was rescuing him, or that whatever had them, was powerful enough to contain them. Lindsay listened for a few days before she teleported to Jason...her other half, she had never met him but she could sense him...She knew who he was without question. She knew who her Uncle was too, not only because of the giant dragon shape...or his immense power...but from the stories her grandma had told her about him.

Now with her wings on her back she flew towards them, wondering why she couldn't teleport to them and was utterly pissed to find that not only did her cellphone not work, but her telepathy didn't reach back home...Dad was going to be PISSED...but all that aside she really did want to meant Jason, after all his death would mean hers so why not meet the family member you were eternally linked to right?

AS she drew closer she hesitated, hovering not a hundred feet in front of them, "So...I'm guessing the reason you guys are still here is because you can't teleport anymore huh?"

User Image
All the things that I do that you tell me not to,
Start walking in my shoes but you stumble don't you?
4...5...6...AM I'm up all night...

I'd start a revolution...If I could get up in the morning...If I could get up in the morning...

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image

User Image

aka The Undertaker

"Perceptive aren't we young one?" he asked telepathically."Who are you? I can sense that you're not one of Sheogorath's servants."

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image

User Image

For a second she looked insulted that she would be referred to in the same sentence with the word servant, You are very correct...I don't make a very good servant on account of my tendency to tell people in positions of authority to...and because you just met me I will put this delicately, fornicate with themselves using a random sharp object, and that is the last time I will put anything nicely, Lindsay Nash...your sister's granddaughter. Making you related to me Uncle, Her voice trailed off her eyes falling on Jason, And if you don't know who I am Mr. Crowley then I daresay, you aren't bright...and don't think in the personal sense think...think to last week when you got a major headache for now apparent reason...b***h hit my car, and my head hit the windshield I wanted to shoot the b***h in the face...point blank with my magnum."

She babbled but stopped realizing her excitement was taking over her.

User Image

I'd start a revolution...If I could get up in the morning...If I could get up in the morning...

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:58 pm
Witch of the Wild

Sø, I'm sɨtting thєrє, ɑnd ɨn ωɑlks the biggєst Mexicɑn I hɑvє єvєr seєn.----
Bɨg ɑs shɨt. Just ωɑlks rɨght in lɨkє hє øωns thє placє.--------
Nσw, nσbødч knєω quɨtє whɑt tσ mɑke of m, ør quɨtє whɑt think.-----------
Therє he ωɑs and in he ωɑlkєd.-----------------
He ωɑs dɑrk, tøσ. I dσn't mєɑn dark-skɨnnєd.---------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
█▓▒░ Đση Ⱥɭєχɑи∂ɛɼ ░▒▓█
El Mariachi
User Image

Quetzalcoatl pause for a moment and listen to the sound of his village. He smell the fresh air of the wind around him. Even the dirt on the ground felt real to real to him. Mi querida Mexico. He whisper. He notice the scrawny old man walking around very happily in the villa, carry and playing with the guitar as well. He knew this men very well, he follow the scrawny, through the crowded villa until he slow to a stop, He stood in the shadow and observe. In front of his eyes, he saw himself. This is a memory of his. He watch and observe from the shadow. The scrawny man approach him and held out to him his guitar. He remember this really well.

"Me podría hacer el honor de tocarla?" (Would you make me the honor to play it?)He said happily. The man happily responded back. "Deberías aprender a tocarla tú, Alvaro. (You should learn to play it by yourself Alvaro)" The scrawny responded with a lazy comeback. "Para eso esta usted" (That's the reason why you are here)

He knew this scene well, he grab the guitar and started to play, he was founded amaze to craftsmen ship the old man put into the guitar. The sound is so smooth, and the tune are loud at the same time. He was so fondled by it that he didn't realize that he was at another place. This was one of those memories that he couldn't forget, yet at the same time it the same one that he wish he had forgotten.

A couple of mercenaries came into the villa, Quetzalcoatl observe in the shadow and took notice of the old man. His eyes showed fear, the second man tried to calmed him down too. "Tranquilo" (Be calm) A big muscle guy, name Cucuy approach them. "Escuche que este es un pueblo de pistoleros" (I hear that this is a town of shooters) The old man responded honorably to him."Aquí solo hacemos guitarras señor, usted las puede ver. (Here we only make guitars sir, you can see them) Cucuy nodded, he look around the Villa and see the many guitars up in display, though he wasn't finish yet. "Mariachi." he said, but the scrawny old man said something to him that made him go mad. cual?(which one?) Cucuy grown back at him one word. "EEEEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!!"(HHHHIIIIIIMMMMMM!!!!!!!) The scrawny old man lied "No se de que me habla señor." (I don't know what you are talking about sir) Cucy took notice of this and took a step back. He took out a cuban cigar and lit it up. Quetzalcoatl notice the tears and fear he see in the scrawny old man for that he knew his time was up. There was nothing he couldn't do to save him, nothing. After that he heard of the bullet from the AK47 impacting his body. One thing to see a dead body lying around, but to witness it from another perspective is another thing. Quetzalcoatl continue to watch his memories. Soon he saw himself appearing, If he hadn't. This whole place he call home, would be destroy. Cucuy was smiling, he have found the man they were looking for. "Me da mucho gusto estar en tu presencia, pero hay alguien más que te quiere conocer." (I am so glad to be in your presence, but there is someone else who wants to meet you)

After the mercenaries left, he approach the corpse of the scrawny old man. He took his hand and place them on his chest and said his prayers. He wasn't there with him to save him, but at least what he can do, is hope that his prayers will guide him to heaven. Even if this was from his memories.

----, thɨs wɑs dɨffєrent.
--------It ωɑs ɑs if he ωɑs ɑlωaчs wɑlkɨng in ɑ shɑdσω.
------------I meɑn єvєry stєptσøk tøwɑrds the lɨght,
----------------just ωhєn чσu tught his fɑcє ωɑs about tσ rєveɑled, ɨt wɑsn't.
---------------------It wɑs ɑs if the lights dɨmmєd, just før hɨm.

Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl

Heroic Sentai

11,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:09 pm
Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl

╓─────────────────────╖
Ɣıƈţơřıå
╙─────────────────────╜

Then someone will say what is lost can never be saved
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage

Now I'm naked, nothing but an animal
But can you fake it, for just one more show?

╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪
User Image
Victoria watched with a rather blank face, but she was however curious, she was more curious about his reactions though. She knew she didn't react like normal people did to anything, so other people were interesting. She liked noting what type of action caused watch reactions, so she knew how to provoke them to do what she wanted."Good memory or bad memory?" her voice was quiet, not wanting to disturb him just yet but she was curious, to her death didn't equal bad always though she did like it better when she caused it.

╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪
Maybe I'm the one, who is a schizophrenic psycho...YOUR! the one who is paranoid psycho!

You're one twisted little ******** and now you wanna get psycho with me

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin, I must confess that I feel like a monster...

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

User Image

aka The Undertaker

"Well,Diesel and my sister ended up a couple after all,luckily for you lifegivers,you aren't going to be doomed to eternal life,is she here with you,or is it just you kids?"

User Image"I Know who you are,how did you get here?" He asked his cousin.  

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

User Image

She smiled a bit then bit her lip, "That's a BIG negative, If she knew I went to find you guys Gandma Luci and Grandpa Kev would flip a lid, and dad...yeesh..." Then to Jason she laughed a bit at she landed lightly on her Uncle's back without waiting for an invitation, "I teleported silly, so Where is here and whose face do we have to shatter to get out of here?" she spoke out loud.

Kyra looked at her oddly when she said that, from what she'd seen of Luciana, she was very passive, clearly this one wasn't.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

User Image

aka The Undertaker

"Oh nobody special,just a GOD." he said with accent on the word."You got yourself into something that you may never find your way out of."he said with a slight twinge of anger in his voice."If we do manage to get out alive,your father will most likely whip you to within an inch of your life,and that bodes Ill for your darker half too,because he's going to feel every blow along with you."

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

User Image

She smiled wanly, crossing her arms easily balancing herself as her wings disappeared, her skin then took on a scaly dragon like texture, "If he can catch me he won't feel a thing, wait a God...Oh Joy, SO much for going to daytona for Spring break,"

She sighed, Kyra now almost laughed. She couldn't help it, You're great niece is going to end up on the next girl's gone wild,

Lindsay turned and glared "I can totally hear you you know, and I am not going to...oh not the point...The point is...this going to royally blow huh?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image "It will SEVERELY blow,you've given sheogorath a chance to kill both life and death in one fell swoop.'  

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

Witch of the Wild
Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image

She looked at Jason her skin softening to it's normal human texture, but trusting her balance enough to not need her wings at the moment. Her mouth turned into a smirk, "Are you easy to kill? Because I certainly am not, don't let the blonde hair fool you, I know in the movies the blondes die first but I refuse to die and that's that,"

To her there was no debate on that, she wouldn't die until she was good and ready. She was used to getting what she wanted and this wasn't any different to her. God or no...this b***h wasn't going down.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image "I'm not easy to kill by any normal person,but this is a god,I can fight,but I'm not immortal,I can be killed,which is true of all three of us,which it will probably take to kill this thing.""You worry a little to much,Sheogorath can't kill us,he knows that,he just wants us to suffer,for his enjoyment,and unfortunately,if we kill him,we may be trapped her forever.'  

Tarot_Nightmare
Vice Captain

Undertaker's Grave Yard (aka Archives)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas