Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
American McGee's Alice Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:25 pm
I have played through the game 4 times Its so awesome! one of my favorite Games! cat_mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:51 am
I've just started playing Madness Returns biggrin It's tricky but I love it! And I WOULD KILL FOR THOSE BEAUTIFUL DRESSES! 4laugh

*ahem*

Some of the voice acting in cutscenes is a bit cheesy and I swear I'll go mad myself if I keep falling off high edges, but I can definitely say it was a fantastic thing to get for Christmas. Very creepy whee  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,540 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:23 pm
I almost got this game for myself this Christmas! XD I saw it in the store and was sorely tempted... but I'm such a cheapskate. I'll find it used somewhere. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:02 am
Lady March Hare
I almost got this game for myself this Christmas! XD I saw it in the store and was sorely tempted... but I'm such a cheapskate. I'll find it used somewhere. XD

I'd definitely say get the second one (for Xbox if you can), especially since mine came with a code to download the first from Xbox live biggrin two for one! In two days I've already got nearly halfway through it, and LOVING IT!  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Sammiie in Wonderland

750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:18 pm
ATTENTION AMERICAN MCGEES ALICE LOVERS!

if any of you are interested, im currently in school for makeup and working on a fantasy unit got me inspired to do face makeup like the Chesire Cat!
if youre interested, there are also step by step instructions. i hope you enjoy, and if you have a tumblr, follow me to see some more makeup. (also featured on the blog is make up for The Black Swan)

http://xxsammiiexx.tumblr.com/post/21308519206/makeup-tutorial-american-mcgees-alice-cheshire-cat  
All In the Golden Afternoon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff