Submit

Carmen_Izumi_9

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:06 pm
Hey there captain!
I think a lot of the people in the guild don't know the first thing when it comes to RPing. Just like we all had to learn BBcode, we need to learn the basics of RPing. Consider puttings a RP 101 section for the members to have a look at. xD Maybe this will help people get more involved.
Oh oh, and see which members are active Gaians, and kick those who aren't? Just a thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:01 pm
Carmen_Izumi_9
Hey there captain!
I think a lot of the people in the guild don't know the first thing when it comes to RPing. Just like we all had to learn BBcode, we need to learn the basics of RPing. Consider puttings a RP 101 section for the members to have a look at. xD Maybe this will help people get more involved.
Oh oh, and see which members are active Gaians, and kick those who aren't? Just a thought.

I might just do the RP 101 thing ^^ thanks for the idea but I might be to lazy DX I have a big problem of procrastination. >.<

About the kicking I did that 2 or 3 weeks ago  

xoxo_scarletrose
Crew

Carmen_Izumi_9

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:47 pm
xoxo_scarletrose
Carmen_Izumi_9
Hey there captain!

I might just do the RP 101 thing ^^ thanks for the idea but I might be to lazy DX I have a big problem of procrastination. >.<

O wow, cool! Happy to still be here then xD I'm horrible for getting stuff done...until the last minute. LOL i'll never change though!! Muhahahaha~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:27 pm
Carmen_Izumi_9
xoxo_scarletrose
Carmen_Izumi_9
Hey there captain!

O wow, cool! Happy to still be here then xD I'm horrible for getting stuff done...until the last minute. LOL i'll never change though!! Muhahahaha~

Lol There are still alot of people rping though I want to know why but barely of them will tell me  

xoxo_scarletrose
Crew

Carmen_Izumi_9

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:56 am
xoxo_scarletrose
Carmen_Izumi_9
xoxo_scarletrose
Carmen_Izumi_9
Hey there captain!

Lol There are still alot of people rping though I want to know why but barely of them will tell me

Hmm... I suppose we'll never know if they don't wanna talk. sad But, keep thinking, we'll figure something out!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:42 am
Carmen_Izumi_9
xoxo_scarletrose
Carmen_Izumi_9
xoxo_scarletrose
Carmen_Izumi_9
Hey there captain!

Hmm... I suppose we'll never know if they don't wanna talk. sad But, keep thinking, we'll figure something out!

kk ^_^  

xoxo_scarletrose
Crew

heartattack ryozo

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:53 pm
xoxo_scarletrose
Carmen_Izumi_9
xoxo_scarletrose
Carmen_Izumi_9
xoxo_scarletrose
Carmen_Izumi_9
Hey there captain!

kk ^_^

I know I'm a little late in this conversation, but I could make a RP 101 thing if you want me to. I'd send it to you before I post it, of course, but I definately have the time to do so. I don't really have much of a life, so if you ever need anything, I can make it happen biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:57 pm
heartattack ryozo
xoxo_scarletrose
Carmen_Izumi_9
xoxo_scarletrose
Carmen_Izumi_9

kk ^_^

I know I'm a little late in this conversation, but I could make a RP 101 thing if you want me to. I'd send it to you before I post it, of course, but I definately have the time to do so. I don't really have much of a life, so if you ever need anything, I can make it happen biggrin

Sure thank you so much if you are going to make it for me. But please just send it to me before you post it. Thank you again  

xoxo_scarletrose
Crew

heartattack ryozo

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:59 pm
xoxo_scarletrose
heartattack ryozo
xoxo_scarletrose
Carmen_Izumi_9
xoxo_scarletrose
Carmen_Izumi_9

kk ^_^

Sure thank you so much if you are going to make it for me. But please just send it to me before you post it. Thank you again

Ok, I'll get right on it! Tomorrow! xD
And no problem! I want to see this guild succeed just as much as you do smile
And if there is ANYTHING else you need, I'll be more than happy to do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:22 am
heartattack ryozo
xoxo_scarletrose
heartattack ryozo
xoxo_scarletrose
Carmen_Izumi_9

kk ^_^

Hoy thanks for joining my rp. I'll get started on my post so you guys know what to do.  

Silent Shadow XIII

heartattack ryozo

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:24 am
Alcomoto
heartattack ryozo
xoxo_scarletrose
heartattack ryozo
xoxo_scarletrose
Carmen_Izumi_9

kk ^_^

Hoy thanks for joining my rp. I'll get started on my post so you guys know what to do.

No, thank you. I was so anxious when I saw that there was only one spot left that I wanted to call dibs before I posted my profile xD
and ok, sounds good!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:31 am
heartattack ryozo
Alcomoto
heartattack ryozo
xoxo_scarletrose
heartattack ryozo

No, thank you. I was so anxious when I saw that there was only one spot left that I wanted to call dibs before I posted my profile xD
and ok, sounds good!

biggrin I could of extended the number of spots to include enemies as well like archrivals. ^.^  

Silent Shadow XIII

Silent Shadow XIII

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:35 am
heartattack ryozo
Alcomoto
heartattack ryozo
xoxo_scarletrose
heartattack ryozo

and ok, sounds good!

posted and should I allow some people to make a enemy profile where they're a villain in the story? Aside from the eight demons that have to be killed and the Shadow Ruler that must be destroyed.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:42 am
Alcomoto
heartattack ryozo
Alcomoto
heartattack ryozo
xoxo_scarletrose
heartattack ryozo

and ok, sounds good!

posted and should I allow some people to make a enemy profile where they're a villain in the story? Aside from the eight demons that have to be killed and the Shadow Ruler that must be destroyed.

Sure, that would be cool! You might want to have 1 person be ALL the bad guys though. If we destroy a demon and someone is playing the demon, what are they going to do afterwards? They wouldn't have a character. If we have 1 person being all the bad guys (Excluding arch rivals, sincethey could jump in the main story at any time), then we wouldn't have to wait on different people being defeated or anything like that  

heartattack ryozo

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Silent Shadow XIII

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:31 am
heartattack ryozo
Alcomoto
heartattack ryozo
Alcomoto
heartattack ryozo

and ok, sounds good!

Sure, that would be cool! You might want to have 1 person be ALL the bad guys though. If we destroy a demon and someone is playing the demon, what are they going to do afterwards? They wouldn't have a character. If we have 1 person being all the bad guys (Excluding arch rivals, sincethey could jump in the main story at any time), then we wouldn't have to wait on different people being defeated or anything like that

Alright sounds like a plan. *shoots gaia for this timed delay between postings*  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games