real eyes realize
I was in talks with someone who thinks the rapture/harpazo happens pre-tribulation. From their perspective, everything I just described is "the second coming" and they interpret the harpazo to be a completely distinct event. When the harpazo happens, Yeshua will descend down from Heaven (which level of Heaven, they don't know) and then those who have believed will meet him up in the clouds (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17). He's not touching down on the Earth then. The people that are left on the earth will be the tribes of Israel, his "chosen people", they will be protected, they will endure, and they will come to the Messiah as they go through the tribulation. They'll repopulate the Earth during the millenial period. Then, what I described happens after the millenium which they deem as "the second coming".

When speaking of "the second coming" they referred to Zechariah 14:5 and when I looked the verse up it says "And you shall flee by the valley of My mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal, and you shall flee as you fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah; and the Lord my [Zechariah's] [a] God shall come, and all the holy ones [saints and angels] with Him."

So their argument is, if his saints (us) are already with him, accompanying him as he returns to the Earth in "the second coming", that means there was a previous rapture. Colossians 3:4 seems to imply the same. They also cited Revelation 19:14 as evidence to this because scripture says "And the troops of heaven, clothed in fine linen, dazzling and clean, followed Him on white horses.";since "fine linen" is associated with the saints, then that also speaks of a previous harpazo, one that took place before "the second coming".

One thing that's very clear despite all the different theories: no matter the timing, people need to accept Yeshua. As I continue reading I expectantly wait for the Holy Spirit to teach me more.

Blessings ♡

The saints accompanying Jesus could also be those martyred for the testimony of Jesus during the great tribulation.

When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne; they cried out with a loud voice, “O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?”( Revelation 6:9-10)

God bless and keep you
Amen