Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxo_scarletrose
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:48 am
If you have any questions about the guild please ask here  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:45 pm
should we maybe attempt to hold some kind of a contest once a month? It could help get people more active.  

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

xoxo_scarletrose
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:14 pm
Little Fuzzy Bunneh
should we maybe attempt to hold some kind of a contest once a month? It could help get people more active.

yea but its just that Idk what to give out  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:08 pm
Well I got an idea of a contest. A tribute to the guild and some of it's members. And the winner could recieve some gold or a real good item. As for the contest, they can tribute in like a rap, poem, story, report on a similar topic to the guild and it's members. Just a recomendation from a guy trying to help.  

Alashuko The Fighter

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xoxo_scarletrose
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:40 pm
Alashuko The Lone Wolf
Well I got an idea of a contest. A tribute to the guild and some of it's members. And the winner could recieve some gold or a real good item. As for the contest, they can tribute in like a rap, poem, story, report on a similar topic to the guild and it's members. Just a recomendation from a guy trying to help.

yea i thought of that but the problem is that we don't have any money and stuff to give out  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:08 am
Maybe we should get a charity event. And I can possibly sponsor this guild on my own so you can get active members. Is that OK scarlet?  

Alashuko The Fighter

8,050 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lilithiann

Feral Sweetheart

13,825 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:10 am
I like where this is going, but I agree, we lack a fund for a proper contest  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:56 am
Then someone should make a guild mule to put all the money for the contests
maybe have someone skilled in making guild ids for each of the members
could make money slowly and surely through selling guild ids.
Just an idea is all.
Course there is also ZOMG if anyone has the time to do bosses where when in a crew you could easily gain money.
But again, these are but three ways to save up the money for such events.  

Silent Shadow XIII

heartattack ryozo

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:00 am
I never really understood this, but where does the gold go when you donate it to a guild? Does it go to the leader? If so, then if we get enough people to donate, we could raise moneys that way  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:20 am
heartattack ryozo
I never really understood this, but where does the gold go when you donate it to a guild? Does it go to the leader? If so, then if we get enough people to donate, we could raise moneys that way

Once you donate gold into the guild itself you can't take it back out, the options is getting chat space and subforums.
Therefore someone needs to make a mule account and get it into the guild so that everyone has an idea of where to put the money for contests because you can make trades with a mule account.  

Silent Shadow XIII

Beyond sky

Romantic Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:58 pm
Sorry don't know were to put this! I just wanted to say that I will be leaving on the sixth to go to camp and I will be gone until August 15th. I know its a long time (I'm doing an instructor course) and unfortunately there will be minimal to no computer access. I just dont want you guys to think I am ditching!!!! I really want to sign up for some roleplays but I guess I cant becase I am leaving in a few days sweatdrop  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games