Submit

Aiedaile

Beloved Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:39 am
Last night I found out the my Grandmother (father's mother) is in the hospital with a concussion. She is 86 years old and lives in Rhode Island while my parents and I live in Florida. While we do have hired people that watch her on a daily basis, we still feel rather helpless.
I'm asking for prayers for strength for my family and healing light for my grandmother... something tells me she's not going to be around for much longer.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:12 pm
I will be sending as much positive energy your way and also good thoughts. I hope everything turns out well. <3  

Insanity_Of_The_loveless

Shameless Noob

zabazor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:32 pm
Sending prayers and I have a request myself.

My Grandma just left us Saturday night. The funeral was today. Just send your blessings to the family and wish her a safe passage to the next world. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:18 pm
Thanks you guys... I just found out that it was a T.I.A. or a "mini" stroke that caused the fall. She's paralyzed in her left arm, but she can speak and understand questions.

@Zabazor: I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.  

Aiedaile

Beloved Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Insanity_Of_The_loveless

Shameless Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:30 pm
I wish her a safe passage Zabazor.

I am glad it wasn't something worse than that and I am glad she can speak and such. My grandmother had the same problem. She can't really move her left arm either. But, she does her daily things as normal. She takes meds for it now. <3 I hope nothing gets worse for her, I hope it gets much better.

The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games