Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach Fan girl Brigade

Back to Guilds

It you are a fan of soul reapers, arrancars, or any other character of bleach, this is the guild for you. 

Tags: Bleach, Fan Girl, Ichigo, Renji, Gin Ichimaru 

Reply Bleach Fan-girl Club
Bleach Musical

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello :3 I just recently joined the guild. But, I would love to share this with fellow bleach fangirls biggrin The live Bleach Musical! I absolutely love it. I'll give you the link to one of my favorite videos. This musical was preformed in Shinjuku Japan, and toured into different cities such as Osaka and Tokyo. These are very talented people smile

Kawaranai Kimochi

I highly recommend looking at other videos!  
Aelita Kurosaki rolled 7 12-sided dice: 11, 9, 12, 8, 9, 1, 11 Total: 61 (7-84)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:29 am
Crazy_Cassidy15

Hello :3 I just recently joined the guild. But, I would love to share this with fellow bleach fangirls biggrin The live Bleach Musical! I absolutely love it. I'll give you the link to one of my favorite videos. This musical was preformed in Shinjuku Japan, and toured into different cities such as Osaka and Tokyo. These are very talented people smile

Kawaranai Kimochi

Wow. I never knew they made Bleach into a musical  

Aelita Kurosaki
Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

5,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:28 pm
Aelita Kurosaki
Crazy_Cassidy15

Kawaranai Kimochi

Mmmhmm 3nodding I didn't realize it for awhile either.. but i've been watching alot of the videos on Youtube. It's really good biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:47 pm
Crazy_Cassidy15
Aelita Kurosaki
Crazy_Cassidy15

Kawaranai Kimochi

Mmmhmm 3nodding I didn't realize it for awhile either.. but i've been watching alot of the videos on Youtube. It's really good biggrin

Just waching the first few mintutes and i think i wana laugh but im critsizing it i just guese i think its a little weird sweatdrop  

Anima cookie 14
Vice Captain

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:42 pm
haha it is really funny. Did you find a subbed version? smile  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:27 am
i didn't know hey had a bleach musical until u showed me this. then just recently i learned that tite kubo acutly talked about it in on of the earlier volumes of bleach.(1-16 some where in one of them) he seems to like it biggrin  

Anima cookie 14
Vice Captain

Bleach Fan-girl Club

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces