Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Misplaced Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:42 pm
Yuna stood behind Hiei when he came in and gave Hisoka the tea. "Is that gonna make Hisoka better?" She wondered, obviously worried about her twin.

Tsuzuki leaned his head back against the wall, closing his eyes. He was a little sensitive down there from everything that Kurama had already done. "Oh, trust me, I want to." He stated, moving his hand into Kurama's back pocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:19 pm
"I have to wonder if Red moons effect you or if your naturally just horny." Kurama said with a chuckle and moved kissing the human as he pushed himself closer to Tsuzuki and kept his hand there before trailing up to his chest again.

"After some rest he will be." Hiei said and moved the cup to the bedside counter and pulled the blanket up. " Get some rest Hisoka. call if you need anything." Hiei said getting up with the cup and walked out. " Hikari?" Hiei asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:30 pm
"Says the one who edges me on." Tsuzuki chuckled, kissing Kurama. He moved to pick up the red head and move them onto the floor with Tsuzuki on top, kissing down Kurama's neck and chest, gripping his leg.

"Did he drink it?" Hikari asked, stepping out of the kitchen. She was just making them some macaroni for dinner.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:37 pm
"Well when I want some excitement I have to Ed--ge you on." He said messing up his words a bit gasping when Tsuzuki kissed his neck and down his chest. He moved his head a little to the side and gripped Tsuzuki's sides a bit and moved his leg a little. " so...much..for Sparring." He chuckled.

"Yeah, He drank it. Will have to give him more soon." The fire demon said standing behind Hikari a little and kissing her neck, putting his hands on his hips and closing his eyes.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:42 pm
Tsuzuki chuckled, kissing back up Kurama's chest, leaving his lips hovering just over Kurama's. "We could always go back to it." He teased, pressing down on Kurama a bit. Now Tsuzuki was going to have his fun.

"'Kay." Hikari leaned back on Hiei a bit, tilting her head to the side slightly when he kissed her neck. "Tired...?" She figured, looking at the fire demon a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:29 pm
" You are the biggest...c**k tease..." He mumbled before moving his hands slightly to move them around Tsuzuki's waist an rubbed his sides before waiting a second before flipping them over and straddling Tsuzuki and moving a bit pinning his hands back over his heads. " It's a red Moon tonight Tsuzuki, So I'm a bit more needy then normal." The fox said looking at him with a smile and leaned down to kiss him.

" I'm really tired and this point, i'm still a bit blah. But I have to admit the day at school was really fun with Yuna" He said with a smile and moved rubbing his eyes. " I'm also trying to stay lazy because it's a red moon but I know His going to keep us up sick today." He said chuckle.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:39 pm
Tsuzuki grunted a bit when Kurama flipped them, glancing up to see his pinned hands before looking back up at the fox demon. "I don't mind needy." He cooed, tilting his head up to kiss Kurama, arching his leg.

Hikari smiled, hearing that Hiei had a good day at the school. That made her happy. She sighed then, remembering that it was a red moon. "Yeah, he's probably going to wake up crying a few times." Hikari figured. "Think you'll be able to pull through?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:52 pm
" Oh I know that." He said and moved kissing Tsuzuki again and moved his one hand onto his side before kissing down his chest. So far no Youko which was weird...Normally Youko was out by now. Kurama shifted a little again and kissed Tsuzuki's neck freeing his hands.

" I'm going to drink a lovely tea and then I will be." He said reaching over Hikari to pull a Tea tin down and went to boil water. " did he get better at all today?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:56 pm
Tsuzuki let out a small moan at Kurama's touch, moving to grip the fox demons sides once his hands were free. "I'm not complaining." He let out an airy laugh, tilting his head to the side. Sliding a hand down Tsuzuki's chest, he moved to undo Kurama's pants, wandering a bit down south with his fingers.

"A little after resting a bit. Something tells me that Yuna's probably gonna catch it though, too." Hikari mumbled, rubbing the back of her neck. They were siblings, and things tended to catch easily between the two.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:06 pm
"I'll go back to the fact and pick up another herb. If she get's sick she needs a weaker herb. Because she's a fire demon like me that one will cause her to get to cold and can run a risk." Hiei s aid leaning on Hikari still and keeping a hand around her waist.

" You know normally the Women Moans. " Kurama said with a chuckle and caught Tsuzuki's lips again moving so his knee was between Tsuzuki's crotch. He held back a sound from being touched and moved a little. " I really hope, youko doesn't decide to ruin this." The red head said giving Tsuzuki another kiss before moving to undo the blonds pants.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:10 pm
Hikari sighed at that. "Maybe Yuna should sleep in the spare room tonight..." She didn't want Yuna getting sick from any sort of ice plants. Especially since both kids just started school.

Tsuzuki waited a moment before moving to flip Kurama again, keeping his lips down by his ear. "Don't call me a woman." He muttered, kissing Kurama's neck and collar bone, going to remove Kurama's pants.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:22 pm
" Might be a good idea. But if she's going to get sick she's going to get sick now. " Hiei said and moved a little going to pour the hot water into a cup and dropped the tea bag in before loading it with Sugar.

Kurama grunted a bit from the bit of roughness to his back and he looked toward Tsuzuki slightly moving his hands to stop him for a second and kissed Tsuzuki again. His head turned a bit. He swore he heard something...maybe not. He moved a little slowly moving Tsuzuki as he sat up and his head tilted. No he heard something...what was it.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:27 pm
"But I don't like my babies getting sick. They cry and say how much it hurts." Hikari pouted a bit at that. She hated to see her kids be in any sort of pain. "...You know, eventually that's gonna give you demon diabetes."

Tsuzuki stopped for the second, unsure at first before going back to kissing Kurama. But he thought that he heard something as well the second time, sitting up with his hand on Kurama's waist. It might have been Tsuzuki's imagination though... With how Kurama was acting though, he wasn't so sure. "Wait here." Tsuzuki mumbled, getting up and moving to go up the stairs to see who or what could be up there.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:32 pm
Kurama moved sitting up and reached for his shirt pulling it on. ' Wait here? Really?' He thought and headed up the stairs to see what was going on. He stopped and took a few steps down spotting the figure.

" We are looking for Youko Kurama." The figure wore a blue jumpsuit with some blue style armor. ' SDF?" Kurama thought unsure what was going on. ' I haven't done anything at all. . . why are they here!?' He thought and tensed a bit looking at the one guy.

Hiei moved and took a sip of his tea and blinked. " No It wont. Gonna make me stronger." He said with a chuckle shaking his head. " I hate seeing and hearing it too. But it happens." He said before he placed his drink down. " STay here. I see moron's in the yard." Hiei said walking toward the back door. Two SDF stood there. " What you want?" Hiei said. " Jaganshi Hiei, King of Demon world." One started.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:35 pm
Tsuzuki stared at the figure once he was at the top of the steps, seeing the SDF marking on his suit. "What's this about?" He asked, unsure. "I haven't seen Kurama since this morning."

"It still sucks." Hikari grumbled before blinking, glancing over her shoulder. She stepped to the wall, able to look into the back yard from there to see the SDF members. That made her tense.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games