Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Writer's corner and contests
[The Collaboration] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You there! You're primarily a ____ for this story.
  Writer!
  Reader!
  Hater!
View Results

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:52 pm
((Ummm any next post you say in the Roleplaying forum you should mention this. I'm sure anyone of the people contributing to PAN would like ot help us write.))

"Hello. Defiantcy isn't something I like soilder. Who is that lovely girl in the cage?" The black eyed man said looking at Ivarine.

"If I may your magisty, I am a necromanser. She is a prisoner who was dead in the cave trap you set. She is one of the children. I forced her soul into her body again and repaired her body, but she is indeed defiant. I present her to you as your own personal slave, sir." The soilder said.

"I see. I have many slaves. She is rather...odd and beautiful by some accord yes? I shall have her as my queen." The black eyed man hissed out.

"NEVER! I WILL NEVER BE YOUR QUEEN! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! ROT IN HELL!" Ivarine burst out shaking the bars to her cage. She spit on the floor in the direction of the king.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:38 pm
"She has a fiery temper, doesn't she?" the black-eyes king said with a sly smirk."Charming." He lifted a finger and the cage lifted towards him and rested beneath the elevated throne.

Ivarine spat again and muttered what sounded like something like a curse in an ancient language. A weak glow appeared in her hand and then flickered and faded away. The dark overlord snapped his fingers and the cage vanished in a puff of golden dust, reappearing as a golden coil on her left wrist.

"It shall subdue her magical abilities," the high king murmured. "What is your name, girl?"

Ivarine turned away defiantly and the nameless king smiled. His eyes glowed black for a moment and Ivarine collapsed to the ground, howling with pain.

"Ivarine Callias," he said a moment later, his eyes returning to normal and Ivarine kneeled on the ground, gasping for breath. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Splendid." She threw him a look of hatred through pained eyes but said nothing.

A moment later two servants stepped inside at a silent command and bowed low. "Yes, my lord?" the female one asked.

"Dtrak, take the necromancer to a spare room in the lower levels. I may require his services again..." he spared a glance at the dark knight. "...very soon.

"Nrwyn, take Miss Callias to my personal quarters to be cleaned and treated," the king ordered.

"Sir?"

"Do as I said. The new queen of the Dark Kingdom much be___"

((Sure thing ^_^ I make up names >.< biggrin ))  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:52 pm
"Do as I said. The new queen of the Dark Kingdom must be treated as such." The king of the Dark Kingdom said.

"Yes sir." Nrwym said taking Ivarine out of the room though a service door.

Returning to the other people left in the room the king looked around. "You there servant girl, come here."

The girl stepped forward and bowed again. "Yes sir?"

"What is your name girl?"

"Iyza, sir."

"Pretty name. Come closer." The dark king said.
The girl walked up and was close enough to touch the king. The king leaned forward and whispered in the girls ear. Her hair was fine brown curls and her eyes a misty green. "Please go get the queen ready like I asked or you'll be killed faster than you can blink."

"Yes sir, sorry sir. I didn't know you meant me as well sir." Iyza said as she left the room in a hurry.

"Alone at last." The king said.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:16 pm
(( sad sad no one else posting? crying
The servant girl's name can be Iyza razz

Do you want to end the pov-shift here? ))

His words seemed to echo in the still hall. "We are alone," the king repeated.

"Excellent," hissed voice out of nowhere. The sound seemed to come from the high ceiling yet the floor, from the black ivy curled around the door and the lord's scepter all at once. It was one voice though, that came out of nowhere. It waited a moment and then continued in that nails-on-chalkboard sound, "You have chosen a magnificent queen. Once she has been converted..."

"I shall be all the more powerful." the king agreed. "I will be..." Though his eyes were closed, anyone could see the ambition that burned within him as he uttered what both of them were thinking and hoping:

"Indestructible"  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:45 pm
((Yea we can shift back to the main characters now. I like that name. Ok it's added.))

"Indestructible. Indestructible." Farle mumbled as he came too from his nightmaric dream. "No!" He screamed as he sat up fast and clutched his chest. His breathing was fast as he truned to Cadence's sleeping figure.

"Get up!" He said in her ear while shaking her. "We have to move NOW!" He said urgently.

Cadence woke slightly and mumbled at Farle to go away. When his shaking persisted she woke up. "What?"

"We have to move NOW! As in pronto. Get up!" He said so urgently and he moved so fast Cadence was confused.

"Why? What happened?"

"I... I had a dream of what the Dark King is doing... We have to move."

"Farle... These dreams you've been having... are you sure something isn't wrong? What if... What if you are connected to him? Legend says that his first queen gave him the power to bond with anyone related to him. Maybe... Maybe he's your father. You said your mother raised you alone... And she doesn't have the traits you do... but the Dark King his apperance is-" Cadence started.

"Shut up Cadence. I'm not related. They're just dreams. Now get your lazy butt out of bed and lets GO!" Farle said turning away from Cadence. I can't be related to him... That'd be terrible. Farle thought when he turned. His mind swirled with doubts and possiblilities. Shaking his head he sighed.

"Let's go." Farle said turning back to Cadence.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:30 pm
Cadence lowered her head but did as Farle bade. Within a minute she was up and ready to go.

They set off again in the direction of the mountains and the camp, again in silence and again with perpetually sore feet. But this morning was not at all like last night. They set off with a sense of silent urgency, Farle leading the way.

Cadence kept up with him but left enough of a gap so that they could both think in peace. She wanted to believe that Farle wasn't connected to the Dark Lord, but she had a bad feeling he was, and that he would have to learn to control it...before the Dark Lord controlled him.

"Cadence? Do you hear anything?" Farle's voice startled her out of her thoughts about her own...creation.

"Hear what?" Cadence asked, closing her eyes and letting her power amplify her sense of sound. This was she could hear everything: the wind on the grass, the mice tromping through the field, the calling of a distant horse....and the flapping of an all-too-familiar beast's wings.

Her eyes sprang open with alarm. "Shadow wyvern!" she hissed, silencing Farle with the feared word. "Only one of them, thankfully, but there are two Ner'ein with it as well. 5 minutes away, give or take a minute."

((Sorry, I just created a species razz We can change the name if you like. I just typed random letters. I was thinking of a creature like the Nazgull from LoTR or something. Reptilian body with long slimy wings >.< Just so there are actual original-ish species.

Besides wyverns and horses -.- We can change the names later > biggrin ))

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:52 am
((Nope sounds amazingly cool.))

Farle felt his blood run cold. "Do we have time to get somewhere else? Hide?" He whispered out to Cadenece.

"I... I think so. We have to do it quick though. To the trees? We can camoflauge ourselves in the leaves." Cadence said unsure if it would work, or if it was even a smart idea.

"Ok." Farle said taking action, and climbing the nearest tree he could find. Cadence followed him up the tree and they climbed until they thought they were well enough hidden from the outside world.

With only a few minutes to spare, the Shadow wyvern and the Ner'ein burst into the scene. Closing her eyes Cadence tried to hope they wouldn't be found. Farle held Cadence close to him so she wouldn't make a sound. Now he waited and watched. Hoping they would pass right on by and not catch their scent.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:04 pm
Farle closed his eyes, trying to think of what to do. They were safe from the wyvern for the moment, but it was the two winged lizards he was worried about now. They were blind, but that made their senses of smell and sound all the more acute. He would have tried a spell to mask their scent, but Ner'ein were also sensitive to magic energy. The smallest spell would blow their cover.

And if they were found, they'd have to deal with the damned wyvern.

((Sorry, short post. You can decide what would happen to them!))  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:36 pm
((It's Ok I have an idea. If you don't like it though feel free to change it.))

The Ner'ein we very close now. Farle held his breath and covered Cadence's mouth to make her do the same. The Ner'ein stopped under the tree. They could smell that they had been past here. The Ner'ein knew that they had been there, but they could smell that their scent traveled the other way.

"Geairj ashjleia." One of them said to another.

"Hadoei." One said and they continued to walk in the direction that Farle and Cadence had come from.

As they passed Farle let Cadence breath. "How far away?" Farle asked.

"They're at least... three minutes the other direction." Cadence said.

"Good. Let's be careful and climb down." Farle said begining to climb down.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:55 am
Cadence nodded and followed him carefully down the tree. She again stretched her senses out to confirm that the creatures were indeed away and nodded.

Farle pointed over to the foothills of the mountain. "Should we make a break for it?"

Cadence pursed her lips, thinking. "If we creep through the tall grass we should be able to get across unseen. The sticky scent of the grass will hide our scent as well."

Thinking over their options, Farle ___  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Vanish_Mist

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:53 pm
Thinking over their options, Farle headed toward the tall grass, casting wary glances over his shoulder at the direction the two winged lizards and the shadow wyvern had vanished. Now that the immediate danger had passed, his previous feeling of being irked that Cadence had thought he was related to the Dark Lord was coming back and for the moment, Farle was lost in his own broodings.

The grass rustling under his feet brought him back and he turned to see Cadence right behind him, "They aren't coming back for now?" Farle asked her again his eyes flickering quickly toward the forest, she shook her head.

"The Ner'ein are getting farther away, following our old route, it won't be long before they realize we aren't that way though. Let's get moving." Cadence flattened herself on the ground and slid off through the tall grass. Farle followed with one last glance over his shoulder, something about the shadow wyvern had unnerved him more than he liked to admit.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:51 pm
((YAY ANOTHER WRITER!!!! Don't forget to vote that you are one though. biggrin That way no ones confused.))

Sighing heavily Farle continued to go through the grass in his own minds trance and he barly noticed when they were on the other side. He just continued to walk and that's when Cadence stopped him.

"Farle, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said earlier. I was just being stupid." She said pulling his arm so he'd stop walking.

"It doesn't matter." Farle said pulling his arm free in distain at her touch.

"But I just... I'm sorry." Cadence said tears swelling into her eyes.

Farle put his hand on his head and scrunched his eyes. Once you had Cadence going on her tears it was hard to make her shut up about it. He turned back to see her hurt face. Her black hair blowing in her face.

"I"m sorry. I just take things like that personal, and you know that right? We're still friends and we're still on this insane quest right?" Farle asked her stepping towards her to brush her hair away with the back of his hand.

Meanwhile at the Dark King's palace, Ivarine was fighting every second of being washed and cleaned so she could be presented to the Dark King. She wanted nothing more than to use her power of the shadows and ice to kill him. She couldn't though and she knew that. Only the power of three very special people could do that. It was why Ivarine joined Cadence and Farle. She remembered it as if it was only a few days ago.
Walking alone by a creek near her villiage she saw two people. Being cautious she used her powers of ice to make the water capture them in a binding chain of ice. She noticed that the boy had tried his hand at melting the chains and cutting them, but it did no good. The girl on the other hand was explaining. The girl, was talking to the boy quickly and to her. She was telling of the story or prophecy that three people were to be the ones to kill the dark king and save the world from his clutches. That's when Ivarine joined.
Coming back to reality, Ivarine sighed and continued to fight the cleaning and pamperment.

In the woods though Farle had gotten Cadence to stop crying and to focus on the situation.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:41 pm
((Cadence's hair is black.
Also, I was thinking, when we switch points of view we could use ---->><<---- or something so that it's a clear shift. smile ))

Farle forced a smile and sighed inwardly. Cadence was too sensitive. She cried at every little thing. If he had collected even half the tears she had shed since he'd met her, Farle thought, he'd have enough salt water to replace all five seas and create a sixth. The only good thing about it, as far as he could tell, was that she would always rebound.

He glanced back at his archer friend for a moment before turning back to the road. Yes. Cadence always rebounded from misery and fright and anger and whatever else she cried for. She wasn't on this hopeless mission because of revenge or fear or even to prove her humanity.

"We're almost there now," Cadence whispered, but the soft sound was carried to his ear by her power. Farle looked up and by the noon sun he saw that they had since entered the foothills of the Shahaile mountain range where the Children of Drunesd were camped.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:15 am
((Hmm how about Foothills of Shahaile and the Children of Drunesd? Oh you might want to update the stuff on page one. Setting, Summary, Characters. yea...))
"Well good. We have to get over this range in a moment." Farle said looking at the Children then realizing that they must have an easier way to pass the mountains. "Cadence, what if we ask them?"

"Farle... Don't. I don't think they like strangers." Cadence chirped in before Farle could do anything.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Vanish_Mist

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:16 pm
((The poll says I voted already. And tell me if I messed up a plot that you guys have in mind. I jumped into the story without really reading the posts before.))
Even though she fought furiously and resisted against going back to see the Dark Lord, Ivarine found herself in a shimmering black and grey sleeveless gown too soon.

Her hair was done and hung down her back in delicate ringlets, her face had been cleaned and make-up had been applied, she flinched at her gleaming red mouth. It reminded her too much of blood, something the Dark Lord enjoyed, when the servant turned away to find jewelry, Ivarine picked up the nearest handkerchief and wiped her mouth.

When cool metal touched her upperarm, she reacted instinctively, jerking away and knocking the servant squarely in the face at the same time. "Leave me ALONE!!! I don't want your stupid hospitality!!!" Ivarine hissed furiously, as two more servants held her down and another servant clasped on the gold armlets, as another added a necklace, Ivarine felt each piece weigh her down. She was wearing jewelry that had been bathed in blood and treachery. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Ivarine shrieked, fighting as hard as she could against the restraining arms.

"Leave her for the moment, the king will not want her pretty face scarred from self-inflected injuries. Bind and restrain her though." Ivarine jerked around to see a slender girl with misty green eyes that shown with a warning, "I will see to it that she calms down." After everyone had left, the girl turned back to Ivarine.

"What do you want with me?" Ivarine snarled straining against her bindings, "I will not become your stupid Queen. I refuse, I'll kill you all and that king when I get free." The girl's face showed no emotion, she just straightened and rearranged Ivarine's hair. "I understand." The soft, cautious voice came out of nowhere, "But if you kill all of us without knowing why we serve someone so darkly powerful, will you not be exactly like his Majesty?" Ivarine felt the girl's hands tremble slightly at the name.

"It was only a suggestion." Farle grumbled, "What do you say we do then?" Cadence shrugged, her feathery black hair floating around her face as the wind picked up, "What if we let them find us? They may be more willing to listen if we don't seem like we're going to ambush them." The wind was really blowing now, whipping leaves and twigs upward in a demented dance.  
Writer's corner and contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff