Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Writer's corner and contests
[The Collaboration] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You there! You're primarily a ____ for this story.
  Writer!
  Reader!
  Hater!
View Results

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:36 pm
"I just...I don't know. Maybe one of their people is a necromancer of some sort?" Cadence stuttered, staring at the girl with wide eyes. "She was dead...only a few moments ago... but now...."

Cadence knelt down, letting the sound-arrow fading away. She pressed her hand against their strange attacker and listened for traces of magic or a heartbeat.

"Careful," Farle murmured, keeping his sword above the girl's head.

"There's no heartbeat, just a twisted magic," Cadence reported, standing once she had spoken. As she spoke, the delicate figure twisted its limbs and made to get up, but froze at the touch of Farle's blade.

"No moving, ___," he said, unsure if she would recognize the name--she certainly hadn't recognized them.

((Haha, we can keep it for now then. And if we want at the end, we'll change it. Did you want to name the dead/undead/dead-undead friend, or should I? ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:23 pm
((Ummm.... I guess I will...))

"No moving, Ivarine," he said, unsure if she would recognize the name--she certainly hadn't recognized them. The girl stopped moving her body, but twisted her head to look around at Farle. Her eyes were a deep golden purple color and her face was deathly pale.

Cadence took a leap back from the girl. "What is it?" She whispered to Farle who had seemed to take a particular intrest in the girl.

"I don't know." He replied looking into the girls eyes and offering his hand to her.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:41 pm
"Farle..." Cadence murmured warningly as Ivarine lifted a bony hand and reached, horribly slowly, for Farle's outstretched hand.

"It's ok," he said reassuringly, despite the fact that only a few moments ago he had been the one warning Cadence to be careful. "It's still her. I think it's ok."

He knelt, setting his sword on the ground, and raised the other arm as if to help her up. Ivarine took his hand gently and Farle had only just opened his mouth to ask if she was ok when the world spun and he found himself lying on the ground with his sword at his throat.

((Ivarine! Oh that's a beautiful name.... ash blonde hair and golden purple eyes....she sounds so pretty smile

Dun dun dun!))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:23 pm
((Yea I thought it seemed like a pretty pictue. smile ))

Farle so suprised at the suddeness of Ivarine taking his swoard he looked up at her in shock. "Ivarine? Are you.. changed?"

Cadence took a step towards them again with her bow drawn and aimed at Ivarine's head. Caustiously Cadence moved around Ivarine and hit her on the back of her head with the bow. Ivarine fell to the floor again dropping the swoard. As Ivarine fell to the ground, shadows appeared around her, encasing her body once again. "I guess she isn't the same." Cadence whispered freash tears sparking in her eyes.

Farle still amazed and in shock didn't have the capasity to grap his swoard and get ready to fight. Instead Farle reached out for Ivarine as she fell. She remined him of a girl he used to know in his hometown. Before this whole crazy adventure started. Where had those days gone? Farle wondered as he watched Ivarine fall.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:06 pm
The shadows faded again, this time taking Ivarine's body with them. Farle stared at where she vanished, some small part of him desperate not to cry as well. He could not cry, he feared, or Cadence would lose what little hope she had.

"W-we have to go," Cadence was saying, handing Farle his sword. As if in a trance he picked it up and started leading the way out of the forest again.

"She-she was possessed or something," Cadence said so suddenly Farle almost tripped himself in shock. Her tone was so insistent and so unlike her that he knew without looking that she was still crying, and trying to convince herself. "She would have never tried to hurt us on her own accord. They have necromancers now. Ivarine...Ivarine... She--she's dead!"

Farle wanted to stop and reassure her, but he didn't want to stop again until they were out of this detestable forest. "Cadence...___"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:29 am
Farle wanted to stop and reassure her, but he didn't want to stop again until they were out of this detestable forest. "Cadence...Stop... Ok? She's dead which means that when we do beat them, we can give her body a proper burial."

Cadence looked at the ground and her tears continued to fall. "I don't want to give her a burial. I want her to be alive again." She said in choked tones.

"Yea I do too..." Farle said momentarily losing his cool and train of thought. "But that's not our choice. She died so we're going to bury her."

Cadence looked at him. "But I ___"  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:20 pm
Cadence looked at him. "But I-I--what if--" She trailed off and followed Farle, her bow loose in her hands and her head downcast.

They continued in silence. Farle glanced back at Cadence every so often, making sure she was keeping up. As they neared the end of the black forest, she seemed to come to terms with what had happened. He was glad for that. What if Ivarine was just possessed by a necromancer? What would they do if they had to face her again? And could she be re-killed?

At last the line of trees ended and they were out in the open again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:41 pm
The opening in the trees gave way to a lush green meadow with grass as high as their thighs, but they were in the open out there. Like deer during spring, they were out there, and Farle didn't like it.

"Cadence, we should stick close to the trees. I don't like the idea of being out in the open so soon." Farle said slowly, but he was too late.

Not hearing Farle's warning Cadence went out into the open meadow, that was the quickest way back she thought. Being distracted by her thoughts and grief for her dear friend Ivarine who she thought she lost in the cave. Cadence went out not noticing anything else.

"Cadence!" Farle whispered out in an urgent tone. He was afraid to speak too loudly, after all they didn't know what lurked in the seemingly peaceful meadow. Realizing Cadence couldn't hear him, Farle rushed after her in attempt to help protect her incase something showed up. As he approached her, he already began his small rant of how irresponsible she was being.

"Cadence! Hello! Did you not hear my warning? I said I didn't think it'd be good to be out in the open like this." Farle whispered to her angerly.

"Oh... I'm sorry Farle. I didn't hear you, but it's a meadow. A peaceful meadow, what could be here? They hate peaceful things you know that." Cadence retorted brushing her hair back from her face.

"Yes I know that, but I also know that Ivarine was a peaceful person, and look what they did to her. Made her unpeaceful." Farle whispered out almost before he realized what he had said.

Cadence, being hurt by the words that reminded her of her failure, started to tear up. Farle also hurt by the pain of remembering his passion for Ivarine, stopped walking and hugged Cadence.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I was just angry, and hurt. I'm so sorry Cadence. Please... please try to accept my apology." Farle whispered in her ear.

"It's ok... really it's fine. I'm strong enough___"  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:24 pm
"It's ok...really it's fine. I'm strong enough to get over this...just give me some time. She was my best friend, you know."

Farle gave her a long stare but finally nodded. "Keep focused though," he warned. "You may have better hearing than normal people, but if you don't focus it goes to no use."

She nodded gravely and followed him back to the edge of the meadow. They skirted around the meadow, stay just out of tall grass. The meadow stretched on endlessly on their right and the black forest flanked their left. Farle didn't like it, but he knew it was better than being out in the open. With a shudder he remembered the arrow Cadence had found. If they'd trekked through the meadow, they would be glowing targets for those archers.

Gradually the sun set, spilling crimson rays over the land before sky and land went dark. They had nearly left both woodland and grassland behind now and were creeping steadily towards mountains whose peaks remained capped with snow year-long.

"Let's rest for the night," Farle suggested.

Cadence agreed quickly; although she seemed steady and strong still, she felt like her feet would fall off if she walked any more. She selected a small but sturdy tree and fell asleep almost instantly.

The slightest smile appeared on Farle's face and he too sat down. He muttered a prayer for safety through the night that would warn him of danger and let sleep overtake him.

((Should there be a dream sequence now, or should we just continue from the next day?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:24 pm
((Well I like to explain characters dreams, because it makes it more intressting sometimes. I think though, we should also start as the bad guys. Like Show their side of this while the people sleep. That way we can get an idea of who they are and what they are. Their motive so to speak. So we can I dunno elaborate more with our main characters instead of just refering the bad people to as them. What do you think?))

Just as Farle went to sleep, he began to think of Ivarine again.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:53 am
(( smile smile ooo, So are you saying that we'll tell some of the story from the "bad guy's" point of view? That sounds good! biggrin Do you want to set the scene for it then?))
------  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:24 pm
((Um yea sure.))

Scuttling into the darkened throne room a greasy black haired man walked up. His old wrinkled fingers were carrying a little slip of paper. With eyes as red as blood, the man approached the person seated at the throne. The man on the throne looked down on the man who scuttled in with black eyes. Pushing the dark brown hair out of his face the man on the throne looked at the other man.

"What is it Dtrak?" The man with black eyes said.
"A letter from one of your...soilders your Magisty, A dark knight in your army to find the children." Dtrak said to the man.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:34 pm
"Give it here," the black-eyed man said, and though he spoke no louder than a whisper, his voice echoed down the steps in front of the throne to the messenger Dtrak, who held out the piece of paper.

The nameless lord moved a long, bony finger and the paper fluttered up. It hovered in the air for a few moments before burning until there was no trace of its existence. "Send him to me," he commanded. Dtrak bowed and backed from the room.

No sooner had the black doors closed did a strange black bird-- that was neither crow nor raven nor any recognizable winged creature yet certainly a bird-- with red-tipped wings fly through the wall and perched directly on the dark ruler's throne. "Ah my pet...this is good news...go now and ___"

(( sad Does no one else want to contribute? Even to critique?))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:03 pm
"Ah my pet...this is good news...go now and keep watch over the forest and meadow. I don't want the children to escape." The black eyed ruler told his loving bird.

With a small chirp the bird flew off out of the walls and away from the darkened room. A few moments after Dtrak came back with a person dressed in black and red body armor. Behind the soilder was Ivarine being dragged in a cage like a rabid animal. Ivarine's golden purple eyes shown with defiantcy as she was being presented to her worst enmy.

"Hello your highness." The soilder person said taking a bow.

((I think people should give us feedback....))  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:45 pm
((Sorry I haven't written anything for so long...I just don't know how to continue >.< You can go on if you have anything?

...if only there was more than the two of us writing sad sad ))

Writer's corner and contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff