Submit

lol dance
  good for you
  lol snort you can't dance
View Results

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:53 pm
are thinking about performing a dance at acen surprised what do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:07 pm
I personally think it'll be pretty interesting seeing as how things are planned yo~ XDD We may be one of the most random-est groups out there, but we're totally goat >83 Guess how far I got in the game?? I'm close to reaching Daina (< I upgraded mah suit too and Isaac's lookin' pretteh flyy cool  

Green Thi

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:31 pm
LOL i talked to ernie about it and he's totally cool with practicing with us on saturday xd he wants to rent a hotel tho and he was like, if we don't where will we shower? LOL idk what to say that...

AND OMFG YESSS LEANNE!!! scream WHOO!!! all of isaac's rig suits are so bootiful oh mah lawddd crying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:38 pm
Really? How long will we practice? Cuz I decided to go to Steph's party for an hour and a half or so at 6-7ish and we'll be at the mall in the morning XD
Well, hotels have only one shower room, right? And the people would flood the pools there n . n;; Wouldn't it be a waste to get a hotel room if he decides to go to prom?? o - o Cuz it'd basically be a one night stay. I doubt adam and i would be able to stay since we have church on sunday morning and the con ends early on sunday, according to jennifer D:

Damn straight!! <333 I WANT HIS FINAL SUITT NOW!! gonk  

Green Thi

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:49 pm
oh shi--- ummm... i dunno gonk maybe we should uh... change another date then? cuz your day sounds overwhelming as it is
unless you still want to... o:
and CHURCH crying i keep forgetting about that uhmmm, yeah i don't want to get a hotel at all so i'm trying to convince ernie that it's cool if we don't  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:18 pm
It's okay. I dun mind(: It'll keep me busy. I should turn in my application to game stop while i'm at it.
me neither. i dun think it's worth it for one night or something especially since only the weekend pack is available :/ If we don't, we could have a slumber partayy XD It'll be juss like his slumber parties wit steve except steve won't be there yo~ (X  

Green Thi

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:03 pm
that's true!
lol he's gonna be the only sausage if we have a sleep over tho rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:13 pm
lmao sausage??
Adam will be there so he'll be less lonely(; but i dunno if mah parents would let a guy sleep over though... unless they dun know and we sleep overat ur house? Butthen they'd wonder why adam would sleep over... which is kinda weird... o - o  

Green Thi

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:25 pm
lmfao they can be sleeping buddies xD
o wait that sounded really wrong
we could sleep over at my house BUT my parents will make us sleep at 11 or like 10... something ridiculous and asian like that
i don't think they would care if it was a guy  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:27 pm
Really? My parents wouldn't care what time we slept, but the fact that ernie's a guy is negative in their minds. They don't know him either, so it's gonna be tough... D: Hmm... Maybe... if they got to know ernie and he and adam became best buds? Or ernie could have a sleepover with steve and they we could juss pick him up before we go?? That way he could fix the shower problem XDD  

Green Thi

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:08 pm
i'd have more fun at your house xD
oh nooo :[ let's set up adam and ernie on a lil playdate rofl
lol, i dunno i don't even think that ernie knows that rosemont isn't that bad of a drive o:<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:28 pm
Then we should have it at mah house XD
Hmm, then we gotta give him the news on Saturday(X
Either that or he's on his own with Lay and her friend... Does she know that we're bailing out on the hotel plan... ? o - o if she doesn't, then i'd tell her after she takes us to the mall on Saturday n . n;;  

Green Thi

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:46 pm
yeah your house is 10x more fun cuz it's usually just us two
my parents would be all up in my grill trying to feed you and nagging at me or sumsing

don't worry about it i'll tell layhua AND ernie all the details because i dunno wat my problem is i procrastinate too much
you gotta egg me on tho xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:01 pm
Really? My house is quiet cuz everyone's either gone or too busy to get up :/ We all have our own rooms and rarely see each other. If we do, then it's either i go and pester everyone or... well, i go and sit there quietly like a ghost X3 totally imaginable, right? Anyway, my parents know i offer food, so they don't bother nagging me to get anyone to eat, although it might be difficult to get pauline someting to eat cuz she turns mah offers down D;

lawll we could both tell ernie. i dun mind tellin him cuz it's just us that don't want that hotel. if he wants it, he could split costs wit lay and her friend (X it's not liek we're making him not get a hotel room 0:
and i uhh.. tend to procrastinate a lot too. you should totally know that XDD  

Green Thi

Snort Like A Pig

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:30 pm
o thank god emo and wow that sounds like pauline crying she would totally do that
i'm sorry if i'm not like pauline and gobble up all your food and ask for kool aid every five minutes

LOL got dang i rlly need to brace up though cuz college is coming up though and i have to do REALLY well to make up for high school  
Acen Gaia Get together 2010

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff