Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Story of Brawl

Back to Guilds

A massive Video game RPG! 

Tags: Nintendo, Sega, capcom, vg characters, RPGS 

Reply Brawl RPG
Almeus(the start of ssbb) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheHorribleDoctor
Vice Captain

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:13 pm
Guess I'll make a better Description.

Better Description: That Guy is the most well known person in this world. He has been described as a "Pretty cool guy" And he Knows everyone. While most about him is unknown what is known is that He owns the company that makes the Items in the Smash Bros series  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:17 pm
is it ok if im not in a team? Then ill be jest a traveler that got dragged into the battle.  

sk908

3,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:00 pm
(not sure if I'm allowed to do this but... I kinda want to see where this RP goes so I am going to start posting. If a crew member has a problem with this let me know and I will delete it.)

Sheera stood in standby mode in a long, empty corridor of Eggman's lab and base. It was silent, aside from the constant whirring of generators that lined the wall. The robot grew impatient as she waited for a command to ring from the intercom.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:17 pm
(its ok Rachel thanks for starting this thing)
: on eggmans ship in space:
"send down the claws"said someone
: on Sharen(my home world):
*Zen wakes up to the sond of her people screaming* "whats going on?"she ask someone "meatle saws came down and crashed in the earth and cut it in half then large claws came down and are picking up the land RUNNN" {what do i do but wate and see what happens}
*she ses her home be torn apart by things*  

DishonoredPrince
Captain

Astounding Explorer

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:48 pm
Sheera walked in to a room and watched on a moniter as the planet was sliced in two and then torn apart. She watched passively as chaos ensued for the unlucky inhabitants, unknowing that their world would soon make a portion of her Creator's "Eggman Land".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:24 pm
*Zen runs up to one of the claws and starts climing it to see were it came from* "what is this thing?" *but as she got higher some thing pulled her off it and threw her to the ground* "geez that hurt" *she tride over and over but ever time failing* {what am i going to do?} [dont give up zen] "oh geez the voice is back, not know voice ok?"  

DishonoredPrince
Captain

Astounding Explorer

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

TheHorribleDoctor
Vice Captain

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:20 pm
That Guy looked at the deserted hallway in front of his office. "Odd seeing that everyone has gone". He got up and started down the hall. "I've achieved greatness through his corporation". Guy looked out the window..."Not good". He wisperd to himself as he left the building.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:10 pm
(Name: Shadow the Hedgehog
Abilities: Chaos Abilities with the sparks and time lapses and daho you know what im talkin bout
Info: the ultimate life form, destined to rally the other assist trophies to help the cause of liberating the new world of ALMNIUS NOT ALMEUSE!! stressed )

Shadow watched from the safety of the ARK as his world was torn to shreds "Hm, Eggman is getting restless again" He walks over to a console and sets the ARK on an orbit course for the huge, hulking ship that Eggman was using then he walks into another corridor and looks at the four glowing gems at the wall "Surely that blue hedgehog will have a plan involving these" he picks them up and channels his abilities through them "Certainly I can improve on his idea" He closes his eyes and teleports to where the claws we gripping Mobius  

dongfordays
Vice Captain

Distinct Fatcat

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

sk908

3,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:11 pm
:Looks from the top of the mounten as the town is being riped a part:
Looks like there in danger ... I ges ill go down there to help a littil
: starts climing down the mounten in a hurry:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:11 pm
Another monitor appeared next to Sheera. It displayed ARK headed on a course near Eggman's ship. Sheera opened a communication device on her wrist and contacted Eggman. "Somebody is paying you a visit. By the looks of it it may be someone you know."  

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DishonoredPrince
Captain

Astounding Explorer

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:28 pm
zen not able to move at all falls over and the last thing she sees is a peace of her world being pulled away its place then ever thing gose black  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:01 pm
((So... Who's able to control Eggman and other villains? ))  

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DishonoredPrince
Captain

Astounding Explorer

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:06 pm
(well if u want them to do some thing then u just say they do it until some one clames that character)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:12 pm
Guy jumped onto the giant egg shaped ship and got in. "Well Robotnik long time no see" Said Guy looking at the control seat. "My name is EGGMAN now" Said Eggman. "well whatever your name is I'm sure you don't think this will work as you planed."Eggman looked at Guy."What do you mean?"."Guy looked at the window, then his watch. "Well in about 5 seconds Sonic will crash through this window and plan on stopping you." Eggman laughed."Like that would happen."Guy jumped out right as Sonic crashed in.  

TheHorribleDoctor
Vice Captain

2,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:26 pm
The security alarms went off and Eggman's command sounded over the intercom. "All security report to the control room! Stop Sonic at all costs!" Sheera ran through the doors to see That Guy and Sonic had just arrived. She charged her laser and prepared to fire at one of the two.  
Brawl RPG

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff