Submit

-Chimidoro-Blood-

Invisible Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:44 am
Okay so here's the situation. My dad ( a druid, just fyi) is about to go to Korea for another year. I got a small clear stone that has a pentacle engraved into it, I want to turn it into a sort of protection charm. I was wondering if any of you had any ideas or suggestions.
Here's the stone.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:25 pm
If this is to be given to your father I agree with the idea completely and think it is sweet. You can make it into a necklace that he can wear around his heart with cord and wire. You can just give it a blessing of however you see fit and leave it at that. You can attach other items that make you think of protection to it: feathers for freedom, beads of stone for strength, a metal wrapping for flexibility or a barbed wire feel to ward away predators. Think about symbols is my suggestion, and symbols that mean something to you, and not just what other people view as symbols. Make it personal, and explain it to him before you give it to him.  

zabazor
Vice Captain

-Chimidoro-Blood-

Invisible Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:47 am
Yes it will be given to my dad. That's an interesting idea, turning it into a necklace. That was something I hadn't thought of, maybe.  
The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games