Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Favorite FF side-game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraphim XIII

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:16 pm
Brimrose

oh you must try it ;o if not emulator you can download it on ps3 prolly hard to find a ps2 copy of it by now

hmm.. i guess i'll just wait for my psp..next week maybe? my mom is sending me money for one (just because i told her i wanted dissidia012!)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:17 pm
Kaos Relinade
Carnifex Damnati
less the allies = more levels
more allies = less levels..

The thing with Tactics is you get Exp for each action a character takes, and JP (Job Points) depending on what class they are. So you might have a full team of 16 but you'll get about 1/4 into the game and you'll have 5 maybe 6 that you actually use all the time (usually you can only take 5 into battle), and the rest will do nothing.

i guess my assumption was wrong.. it was like that in phantom brave and the gameplay is soooo similar except for the extra features.. i guess when my psp comes i'll download an iso for war of the lions or sumtin ^^  

Seraphim XIII

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:53 am
Carnifex Damnati
i guess my assumption was wrong.. it was like that in phantom brave and the gameplay is soooo similar except for the extra features.. i guess when my psp comes i'll download an iso for war of the lions or sumtin ^^

Yeah, War of the Lions is the remake, and apparently it's better, but I've never played it so I can't say. All I know about it is that there are a couple of extra classes (Dark Knight and Onion Knight), and a couple of extra secret characters. Oh and some of the skill names are different.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:00 pm
Kaos Relinade
yeah, War of the Lions is the remake, and apparently it's better, but I've never played it so I can't say. All I know about it is that there are a couple of extra classes (Dark Knight and Onion Knight), and a couple of extra secret characters. Oh and some of the skill names are different.

wow.. dark knight and onion knight sounds cool.. i may have a vision of what they'd look like and skills already though (cecil & luneth maybe?..) 3nodding  

Seraphim XIII

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Tempted Rogue Angel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:28 pm
X-2. Didn't love it but I liked the continued story.
And I've only played two and this beats Ring of Fates by a mile.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:43 am
final fantasy tactics, i haven't played tactics advance yet but it looks good  

Karazn

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Brostoss

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:57 am
Ehrgeiz

that game came from nowhere and i loved the hell out of it. all the cameos and new characters all tied into a fun little semi-fighting game.

awesome...  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces