Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Favorite FF side-game Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:07 pm
Basically, this is to find out what your favorite FF title NOT featuring a numeral beside it is.

For me, it's Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (DS). Why? Several reasons, really..

1. The live-action combat system which isn't quite as craptarded as those on the larger consoles have been, especially in terms of Ally AI.

2. The four Job Classes which offer various different strengths/weaknesses to a Team (I always started with a Selkie, the extra Jumping power helped immensely with timing for certain puzzles/etc.).

3. The difficulty level of each area was just right for anyone of any Skill Level to jump right into. The puzzles were hard without being overly-mindbending, the enemies were strong but never overwhelming, the Bosses required just the right amount of strategy to defeat without too much heavy grinding.

There's other reasons of course, such as the ability to New Game+ on increasingly-harder difficulty settings, the ability to find Ally AI characters hidden in every difficulty setting (or start a crew of your own), and SuperBosses which were in fact all the Game Bosses from the other DS Crystal Chronicles game that preceded Echoes (its name escapes me right now). And of course, the quirky character designs, and equally-hilarious focus on upgraded Weapons/Armor with things like the Dancing Stages set to fun music as your character(s) danced a jig. And did I mention you could connect with other players via Wi-Fi for Missions, mini-games, and more?

That's mine, how about you guys?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:25 pm
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest

1: Cuz itz da bomb!!!!!!  

sociopathic chocobo

2Bpencil

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:34 pm
Final Fantasy the War of the Lions heart
1. The job system is amazing (like all Final Fantasy tactic games) with up to 22 jobs available.
2. It has a lot of bonus characters ie. Cloud, Beowulf and Construct 8.
3. It has a great story line.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:20 pm
Dissidia. Because it sort of reminds me of Super smash brawl.. Just without the awesomeness of Solid Snake. : [  

Aeshien

Seraphim XIII

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:42 am
1.dissidia series
2.FFXII: revenant wings
3.Dirge of cerberus
4.4 warriors of light
5.FFX-2
6. chocobo series  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:18 am
Lil kupo-kun
Dissidia. Because it sort of reminds me of Super smash brawl.. Just without the awesomeness of Solid Snake. : [

Dissidia kinda reminds me more of Ehrgeiz than Smash Bros.

My favourite is probably Tactics (the original, never played the PSP version yet). Although Tactics Advance (1 & 2) are good as well, the story just wasn't as compelling as the original Tactics game.

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

RevvRaptor

Sexy Hero

27,250 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:54 pm
Kaos Relinade
Dissidia kinda reminds me more of Ehrgeiz than Smash Bros.

Which would be even more hilarious if Zell Dincht was on there, shouldn't take long to figure out why either XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:25 pm
Carnifex Damnati
1.dissidia series
3.Dirge of cerberus
5.FFX-2

Aww, I totally forgot about them. xp  

2Bpencil

Brimrose

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:38 pm
Tactics was fun :3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:47 am
Brimrose

i would like to try tactics sometime.. but ijust dont seem to be interested because its very very similar to the phantom brave game.. i liked it but whn u hav alot of armies it just seems to lower the leveling advantage...

less the allies = more levels
more allies = less levels..  

Seraphim XIII

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_Werr

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:45 am
I have to say Tactics. Favourite story by far and I love SRPGs. The whole battle system worked out really well. I love the PSP version for all the bonus content and amazing cutscenes, but the lagginess that slowed the battle should have been avoided. Still amazing. and I love Mystic Quest for some reason, not just the amazing soundtrack  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:53 am
yep i tactics is so fun. i have beaten it countless times but i still play it. great story and gameplay and it even has cloud (one of the strongest characters) in the game  

Karazn

6,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Brimrose

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:23 am
Carnifex Damnati
Brimrose

i would like to try tactics sometime.. but ijust dont seem to be interested because its very very similar to the phantom brave game.. i liked it but whn u hav alot of armies it just seems to lower the leveling advantage...

oh you must try it ;o if not emulator you can download it on ps3 prolly hard to find a ps2 copy of it by now  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:42 pm
Carnifex Damnati

The thing with Tactics is you get Exp for each action a character takes, and JP (Job Points) depending on what class they are. So you might have a full team of 16 but you'll get about 1/4 into the game and you'll have 5 maybe 6 that you actually use all the time (usually you can only take 5 into battle), and the rest will do nothing.  

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out