Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Roleplaying
Who Shall you Kiss? (accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:22 pm
(( It's quite alright. I understand how things can suddenly become busy so don't worry too much about it. I appreciate the fact that you are letting us know at least. Just do what you can dude! ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:38 am
Gondin
Squad 12's Guard

User Image

Gondin had not yet stopped to rest. His arms felt like soggy bread from the fight, but overall it had been relatively quick compared to his usual training. Endurance and Stamina were what he had always lived for, both as a blacksmith hammering for hours on end, and a warrior training for days at a time. He could barely wield his knives properly in his current state, but he wasn't exactly sleepy and having someone awake was better than no one.

Not that he was standing over his sleeping comrades. Whatever Amaya had done in the last moments of their struggle, it had obviously turned the Deathwalkers in to slavering beasts. Beasts that had gotten themselves mowed down in their idiotic rampage to try and kill Amaya. He doubted any were left to come for his friends.

Gondin pulled up another of the stringy plants, yielding a chunky little bit of root. He chuckled softly at the amount of effort it seemed to take to pull up such a tiny plant. His arms were a wreck.

Then he heard Amaya's waking screams.

Gondin leapt to his feat and jogged back to the camp, rinsing the roots he had found with water from his water skin as he went. Gondin was no medicine man, but he had learned a few tricks out of necessity. Spending weeks at a time training alone in the wild called for some self sufficiency. The Landith root was known to be extremely toxic, but Gondin had learned a trick from a hermit. If one chewed a tiny piece of it, and didn't swallow anything but the juice, it caused a severe numbing of the entire body that lasted half a day at least. It was a last resort of sorts, but when his entire body had ached terribly from hard training and he wanted a sound nights rest, the landith had come through for him.

He came back to his comrades to find Rosa tending to Amaya. She had stopped her loud cries, but he could tell she was still in pain by the look on her face. He gave Rosa a nod of greeting. "Well, it looks like sleeping beauty has finally woken up." He said with a grin, trying to be cheerful as he sliced a piece of landtih off the main chunk. He made sure it was only half the size of what he would use himself. "Here's how this works. You give this a couple chews and spit it out. No swallowing. You won't be going anywhere anytime soon, but it will stop the pain." he explains offering the piece of root to Amaya.

(Finally! Not that I'm totally satisfied with it, but whatever.)  

Minandreas

It wasnt super effective

Dapper Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:28 pm
xX_forever_sunday_Xx

Please just wait for me,

User Image
Iren Loun

'Irene'

Iren Lifted the weapon from his hands and was suprised at its weight, even though he had told her she expected more.
She smiled slightly at the blade as she brough it closer to her face, looking at the words writen on the side. Iren pointed at it and looked up at Lux,
"I've seen that before" she explained, "its a refrance of saying right?" she smiled at him. Iren was sure she knew it, but couldn't remember what it meant or were it was from.

She pushed the blade down towards the ground and then spinning it around her first and index finger, she caut it within her palm admireing its weight and body of the weapon.

(( Ooc ::
I'm so sorry i took long ;A; ))

i promise i wont be long.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image

++Squad 4 Guard: Lux of the White Rose++

Lux watched as Iren examined the sword, she mentioned the inscription on the side and he nodded, he knew what it was but he couldn't read it, supposedly it was a prayer to the Moon goddess. She spun the six-foot blade, lux leaned backwards to avoid being hit by the massive blade, "Careful with that, it's not as small as a short sword." he said with a bit of a chuckle.

Arsenic_Poptarts

Tipsy Prophet

It wasnt super effective

Dapper Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:58 pm
Please just wait for me,

User Image
Iren Loun

'Irene'

Iren grinned slightly,
"Sorry" she laughed moving away from him as he did to her. "No, but its as easy, if not, easier to controll" she said to him moving forward again, handing the weapon back to him.
Iren turned slightly serious, though unnotisable as she began to speak again,
"Where are we heading?" she asked him delicatly, since everyone else seemed consumed with grif and loss which she couldn't help but watch them in pain. "Its just they didn't really explain this far into being a handler" she attempted a smile towards him.

They never did explain anything outside of training, they thought it better that the students learnt to kill there enemy before knowing who they are, which to her made no sense.

(( Ooc ::
))

i promise i wont be long.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:12 am
[apparently that root killed Amaya T.T]  

Minandreas

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:24 pm
(( I think it might have... *sigh* ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:42 pm
((I'm just stuck...I don't know what to write...))  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash