Wanderer Ankh
Crew

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:54 am
This is where all banners are to be placed. I've already made one, there will be more.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=18979][img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/DementiaReaver/Anime/Ladyinblack-1-1.png[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:59 pm
May I make one? rolleyes Pretty please.  

Atra Darksteal

Business Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cash Grabber 500

fayte_wolffang

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:06 pm
go ahead girly  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:56 pm
Do you like this one?  

Atra Darksteal

Business Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cash Grabber 500

Wanderer Ankh
Crew

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:09 pm
It's alright, you should post it in this thread, though, in case anybody else wants it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:55 am
Its awesome, put the image code so i can get it 4laugh  

fayte_wolffang

Achikah
Crew

Shadowy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:56 pm
Made a few simple banners. I'm not sure if it's the vibe the guild's suppose to give off or not, so I can easily edit to any of these. If anyone's going to use them in this sig, I'd greatly appreciate uploading them to their own hosting site since my photobucket doubles as a painting portfolio. XP

User Image

User Image

Here are a few signature banners for advertising and such:

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:06 pm
They're perfect. The vibe of the guild is battle. It just happens to focus on Norse stuff. Speaking of which, maybe we should do a DC elseworld that takes place at the height of the viking empire...  

Wanderer Ankh
Crew

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150

Wanderer Ankh
Crew

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:30 pm
achikah

You said you have a program? How wells it do with charts and tables? I ask because I would like a tournament table for See You in Hell!

I would also like a chart that shows stats and abilities for the DC and Marvel RP's.

Then if you could, we could make charts for stats and move lists for the new Pokemon in Brink of Bleakness.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:37 pm
Psychoholic Slag
achikah

You said you have a program? How wells it do with charts and tables? I ask because I would like a tournament table for See You in Hell!

I would also like a chart that shows stats and abilities for the DC and Marvel RP's.

Then if you could, we could make charts for stats and move lists for the new Pokemon in Brink of Bleakness.

I can make charts. They might be a little 8 bit-esque but as long as I have examples (as rough as they might be) I can draft up some templates pretty easily. =3  

Achikah
Crew

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Wanderer Ankh
Crew

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:42 pm
Achikah
Psychoholic Slag
achikah

I can make charts. They might be a little 8 bit-esque but as long as I have examples (as rough as they might be) I can draft up some templates pretty easily. =3

As far as the Pokemon charts go, if you check out any chart on serebii.net, that's basically what i'm going after. But in addition to that, we need some room set aside for hp, atk, def, etc.

And as for the Marvel/DC charts, i'll find an example from the back of a collectible card that Fleer used to put out and show it to you.

Did you take a look at the folder of base pics I sent you?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:49 pm
Psychoholic Slag

As far as the Pokemon charts go, if you check out any chart on serebii.net, that's basically what i'm going after. But in addition to that, we need some room set aside for hp, atk, def, etc.

And as for the Marvel/DC charts, i'll find an example from the back of a collectible card that Fleer used to put out and show it to you.

Did you take a look at the folder of base pics I sent you?
The pokemon should be no problem. I'll just have to fool around with a template and then the majority of it would be copy/paste. Same with the fleer really. As long as it's not super complex and you don't mind it being pixel/bitmap looking it's completely doable.

I did! Sorry I didn't reply last night, I was so zonked I passed out. x-X I only saw the spider references though which looked awesome. I'll go back and browse around too, and I'm still down for sketching whichever ones you'd like.

Also, mind if I start up a guild photobucket since I assume there will be alot of charts needs?  

Achikah
Crew

Shadowy Shapeshifter

Wanderer Ankh
Crew

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:04 pm
Achikah
The pokemon should be no problem. I'll just have to fool around with a template and then the majority of it would be copy/paste. Same with the fleer really. As long as it's not super complex and you don't mind it being pixel/bitmap looking it's completely doable.

I did! Sorry I didn't reply last night, I was so zonked I passed out. x-X I only saw the spider references though which looked awesome. I'll go back and browse around too, and I'm still down for sketching whichever ones you'd like.

Also, mind if I start up a guild photobucket since I assume there will be alot of charts needs?

Sure, go ahead. I'm sure you've noticed by now that there are now two empty sub-forums, so do whatever you feel. Anytime you need a new sub-forum, just let me know. Let's go back to PM, because we're getting away from the topic in this.  
The Twilight Tavern

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games