Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:04 am
Dramatica Angeliqua
Cappeh Sensai
I saw people watching TV and magazines that read, "Thousands and Thousands have Disappeared." Many already knew that Christ had come for His holy people. Those who knew the Lord, but were left behind, went crying through the streets, wanting to kill themselves, but they could not do anything.

This story is fake! What have I told you about some things not going according to the Bible?!? I thought I already showed you multiple verses that explain the nonexistence of the Rapture!!!

This is exactly why you should not trust the Internet! I read a similar story to this, and not all of it seemed accurate to the Bible. For example, the story I read had Jesus showing a girl thousands of crowns and saying this was for the people that came to Heaven. That is inaccurate because the Bible said the Crown of Life were for those that die for the sole purpose of them being Christians. Your story doesn't feel right. I'm really worried about your gullibility to stories on the Internet.

All I can say to you is, we shall see in time. You basically think all things will be fine when the Rapture happens? People are not going to know what is going on, and go into a panic and want to take their own lives. The suicidal rate has already gone up in the last 5 years. I have several verses that do show that the Rapture is... and will happen. I guess I will have to make a topic about this.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:04 am
Cappeh Sensai
Dramatica Angeliqua
Cappeh Sensai
I saw people watching TV and magazines that read, "Thousands and Thousands have Disappeared." Many already knew that Christ had come for His holy people. Those who knew the Lord, but were left behind, went crying through the streets, wanting to kill themselves, but they could not do anything.

This story is fake! What have I told you about some things not going according to the Bible?!? I thought I already showed you multiple verses that explain the nonexistence of the Rapture!!!

This is exactly why you should not trust the Internet! I read a similar story to this, and not all of it seemed accurate to the Bible. For example, the story I read had Jesus showing a girl thousands of crowns and saying this was for the people that came to Heaven. That is inaccurate because the Bible said the Crown of Life were for those that die for the sole purpose of them being Christians. Your story doesn't feel right. I'm really worried about your gullibility to stories on the Internet.

All I can say to you is, we shall see in time. You basically think all things will be fine when the Rapture happens? People are not going to know what is going on, and go into a panic and want to take their own lives. The suicidal rate has already gone up in the last 5 years. I have several verses that do show that the Rapture is... and will happen. I guess I will have to make a topic about this.

Actually hey, don't worry. I now believe in the Rapture, but there are verses that show part of the Tribulation will come first. For example, in Revelation an angel warns of the Mark of the Beast, and people already think the RFID microchip coming into play is the Mark, which will be mandatory to have by 2017 according to what some people are talking about. Then, I think, the Rapture comes quite soon after that...? And all Christians will be Raptured, I believe, instead of only those who believe in the Rapture because it's like saying, "If you don't believe in Santa Claus, you're not getting any presents." I just think that everyone who believes in Jesus will be Raptured. It's not about if you believe in the Rapture; it's about if you believe in God.

Yeah... I have to admit that I now believe in the Rapture.

Cashless Society with Implanted Microchip by 2017  

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:42 am
Then we shall wait for Him to come. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:39 pm
Jesus was nailed to a cross, and Thor has a hammer, any questions?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

XxThe_Rave_MasterxX

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:04 pm
XxThe_Rave_MasterxX
Jesus was nailed to a cross, and Thor has a hammer, any questions?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yes. Did Thor own a pony?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:09 pm
This is very interesting to say the least. I don't know if it is true or not.  

Nerisella Reigncof

robotic chewie25

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:16 pm
Cappeh Sensai
Robotic Chewie19
Cappeh Sensai
But God is not locked inside a cube either. Think of it that way.
Where did you get the box and cube idea from?

What kind of ridiculous question is that?

Do you not understand that God's works are mysterious, yet magnificent? You apparently do not understand when I say, "God is not inside a box or a cube."

IT means, HE IS NOT SHUT OFF FROM THE WORLD. Which means, He has the divine power to control, take away, build, and touch hearts whenever He desires. So you truly out someone's testimony because you do not believe, or your spirit doesn't believe? Which is it my friend, flesh or spirit? God didn't create us so we could live for the flesh, but live for Him, and allow Him to intervine in our lives.

In fact, ever heard of this: Walk by Faith, not by Sight.

This young girl, has no reason to lie. Why would someone lie about a testimony. Have you ever thought, maybe God shows different things to different people, for different reasons? Someone who has a vision, or experience doesn't make them a prophet, or false teacher. God uses people to help people BELIEVE because they DON'T walk by faith. People choose to only believe what they want these days, and as far as I'm concerned, God's already fed up with it. Soon, His wrath will be poured unto all the earth until it's too late. Basically, when you ask this, you make the conclusion that God isn't possible of doing all things. If God can create the Heavens and the Earth, and shake a mountain, and move mountains, He can sure touch a young girls heart.

I have a question if you believe in walking by Faith not by sight why are you posting and defending articles about visions?

Definition of vision:the act or power of sensing with the eyes; sight.

Why are you looking for signs?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 am
God bless you. razz  

LoveRunsDeep

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:07 am
God Bless you too! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:36 pm
Back when I watched the original 1 hr 20 min (or so) video in spanish, I remember wanting to gag at the insincerity dripping from her words. It is probably something non-spanish speakers would fail to pick up on. Now, what I might say next may rub people the wrong way, but I do not think Michael Jackson died and if that turns out to be true, then all these people who got completely contradicting visions (Michael Jackson is in heaven, Michael Jackson is in hell, Michael Jackson is in purgatory, I invited Michael Jackson's spirit and now he molests me at night [<-- I kid you not; though I think the latter is being plagued by an incubus]), they are all going to get exposed so hard. The very fact that these visions/"communications with the divine" contradict each other is a major clue that more than one person is being deceived or telling an outright lie.  

real eyes realize

Invisible Guildswoman

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:34 pm
real eyes realize
Back when I watched the original 1 hr 20 min (or so) video in spanish, I remember wanting to gag at the insincerity dripping from her words. It is probably something non-spanish speakers would fail to pick up on. Now, what I might say next may rub people the wrong way, but I do not think Michael Jackson died and if that turns out to be true, then all these people who got completely contradicting visions (Michael Jackson is in heaven, Michael Jackson is in hell, Michael Jackson is in purgatory, I invited Michael Jackson's spirit and now he molests me at night [<-- I kid you not; though I think the latter is being plagued by an incubus]), they are all going to get exposed so hard. The very fact that these visions/"communications with the divine" contradict each other is a major clue that more than one person is being deceived or telling an outright lie.

Actually, Michael Jackson did die, but conspirators believe that overdosage of drugs by himself was not the reason for his death but that the Illuminati assassinated him. Since Michael Jackson was the King of Pop and incredibly famous, the Illuminati wanted him to work for them by writing and performing songs with underlying subliminal messages to desensitize fans to prepare them for a One World Government and for the Anti-Christ's arrival. It's more apparent that a united world will occur because people can now travel around the world, and the world is now much smaller. Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Lil Wayne, and much more are Illuminati puppets and have multiple hidden messages in their songs for mind control. Amy Winehouse (now dead) had an uncannily similar death to Michael Jackson and predicted in her last performance her own death. But of course, these are conspiracies and we don't know for sure if they are true.

As for where Jackson went when he died, that is up to God to decide, not us, because we are not the Judge. Most people who revel in fame and fortune usually go to hell, though, because Jesus said it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter heaven. Purgatory is Man' Doctrine and not God's Doctrine because is not mentioned in the Bible. And yeah you're right, the Michael Jackson "spirit" molesting whoever would actually be a demon. Visions and communications from/with spiritual beings is witchcraft and New Age practice. Visions or ethereal voices from demons can be sent/heard to/by fortune-tellers, mediums, through crystal balls, palm readers, people in general, etc. It's quite sad that many churches are falling away from Christ by accepting these New Age practices and believing in demonic doctrines that aren't biblical; Satan grins.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:50 pm
robotic chewie25
Cappeh Sensai
Robotic Chewie19
Cappeh Sensai
But God is not locked inside a cube either. Think of it that way.
Where did you get the box and cube idea from?

What kind of ridiculous question is that?

Do you not understand that God's works are mysterious, yet magnificent? You apparently do not understand when I say, "God is not inside a box or a cube."

IT means, HE IS NOT SHUT OFF FROM THE WORLD. Which means, He has the divine power to control, take away, build, and touch hearts whenever He desires. So you truly out someone's testimony because you do not believe, or your spirit doesn't believe? Which is it my friend, flesh or spirit? God didn't create us so we could live for the flesh, but live for Him, and allow Him to intervine in our lives.

In fact, ever heard of this: Walk by Faith, not by Sight.

This young girl, has no reason to lie. Why would someone lie about a testimony. Have you ever thought, maybe God shows different things to different people, for different reasons? Someone who has a vision, or experience doesn't make them a prophet, or false teacher. God uses people to help people BELIEVE because they DON'T walk by faith. People choose to only believe what they want these days, and as far as I'm concerned, God's already fed up with it. Soon, His wrath will be poured unto all the earth until it's too late. Basically, when you ask this, you make the conclusion that God isn't possible of doing all things. If God can create the Heavens and the Earth, and shake a mountain, and move mountains, He can sure touch a young girls heart.

I have a question if you believe in walking by Faith not by sight why are you posting and defending articles about visions?

Definition of vision:the act or power of sensing with the eyes; sight.

Why are you looking for signs?

Matthew 16:4
King James Version (KJV)
4A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

1 Corinthians 1:22-24
King James Version (KJV)
22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.  

Robotic Chewie2590

Dawn Landers
Crew

Fashionable Millionaire

8,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image
xxx

Anything that benefits the kingdom of God is okay in my book, your starting to sound like them atheist bro with question not answered in the way you want it.

CellphoneTL

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:52 pm
All I can say about that is some people are just close-minded as sad as that sounds. God is capable of doing anything because He is God! He makes all things new and possible! He's not inside a cube or whatever. He's a living, breathing spirit and can make anything happen. If He wants to send people visions, so be it! Let His will be done! That's what it says right!? So let His will be done instead of questioning Him all the time. That's the problem. People question God, but the Lord always said, "Thou shall NOT tempt thy Lord." The things God do, is beyond our comprehension, so people need to stop playing God as if they know everything and anything. How do they know the vision was false or made up? Were they there at the moment? Are they God? NO. So there you go.  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

chingate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:19 am
Cappeh Sensai
All I can say about that is some people are just close-minded as sad as that sounds. God is capable of doing anything because He is God! He makes all things new and possible! He's not inside a cube or whatever. He's a living, breathing spirit and can make anything happen. If He wants to send people visions, so be it! Let His will be done! That's what it says right!? So let His will be done instead of questioning Him all the time. That's the problem. People question God, but the Lord always said, "Thou shall NOT tempt thy Lord." The things God do, is beyond our comprehension, so people need to stop playing God as if they know everything and anything. How do they know the vision was false or made up? Were they there at the moment? Are they God? NO. So there you go.

(only replying because the whole 'god is in a cube/box' phrase was originally coined at me and now you're reusing it, and someone else just quoted me)

I'm gonna say this one last time:

I never questioned god. What I wanted to know was why should I believe that these are real visions and not just lies from people who seek attention? Or not just hallucinations from people with a mental disorder? I'm not a Christian anymore because really religion doesn't make much logical sense to me when I thought about it. But my question was "Why should I believe these are real visions?" and you replied by claiming that I was "placing god in a box" and doubting his powers.

You say your belief that these visions are direct communications from your god is a choice. That we can choose our path and whether to believe them or not. Well, I have received absolutely zero evidence that these visions are legitimate, so my choice is that they are fake. Your reasoning is that these visions are real, because "God works in mysterious ways, and we need to stop playing God as if we know everything, If He wants to send visions He can! HAVE FAITH!" Personally, I don't understand how this makes any sense at all. But to each his own, I guess.

Gd'day.  
Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces