Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Recycle Bin
Symphony's Fate (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:17 pm
Jason Trinity

Jason looked at Ricardo with a dull yet amused look, and leaned next to Yukari's ear to whisper to her. "I debate whether to tell the poor guy that he's pointing at the wall, when he should be pointing at the warp."

Yukari Fujibayashi

"Let the guy have his fun." Yukari grabbed Noishe's wrist and pulled him with her. She didn't want to leave him alone, in case he did decide to go off on his own. I hate to admit it, but I give credit to Cinkel. He's not so reckless as I initially thought. She smiled. She could hear Martel telling her not to judge a book by its cover and then flicking her ear as if she was a dog. I guess I can relate to one sometimes.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:29 pm
Cinkel and Malphas
The Demon Winds

Cinkel kinda sighed. "You do realize, Ricardo, that first aid doesn't get rid of exhaustion, but just simple closes up wounds. Also, she did just had her magic sapped out of her." He didn't speak loud enough for anyone else to hear, only Ricardo. For the next statments, he spoke up. "And this 'searching' you're wanting to do still can't go on since there are no leads. It still would be smart to go back to Triet, formulate a plan, gather some information, and take a breather. It would be a shame to go at the enemy and die because someone passes out from exhaustion. Even if you think you have plenty of energy now, according to some of your mana levels, you could pass out before we even reach to oasis."  

Cinkel Anon

Romantic Genius

4,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:40 pm
RICARDO DRESPADA

Ricardo was not amused, and began to rant. "What fun?! I'm not having fun! There's nothing fun about this situation! I would have had a perfectly good visit to the ruins if not for that Mook, possibly a Big Bad, possibly The Dragon of said potential Big Bad, and what have you! This is madness!" He paced in circles at a brisk pace, waving his fist at the ceiling.
"Of course I realize it, but exhaustion? How can anyone be exhausted right now? I've never had more energy! Energy that could be used to-" He abruptly stopped and assumed a more serious pose. "Remind me to look for something shiny when we reach Triet, or perhaps some sort of monitor. I have... an idea!"
I've seen Martel, correct, self? Perhaps not enough for this, but it is definitely worth a try.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Martel, Chosen of Regeneration

Martel sat still, listening for anything. So far, she assumed she was in a dungeon due to the dripping water and squeeking of rats. "Alister, I know you're there. You coward. Hiding from a blind girl? How strong do you think you are?"

.:Alister Yggdrasill:.

"Shut up. I am not hiding. I am right in front of you." Alister smiled wickedly. "Perhaps being blind has clouded your other senses as well. What a pathetic Chosen. What do you intend to do with no sight? You don't even know what your friends look like." He sat down and flicked Nero's ear. "Wake up, Nero. Don't be sleeping on the job."

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Cinkel Anon

Romantic Genius

4,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Cinkel and Malphas
The Demon Winds

"Shiny? Monitor? What would you need that those two things share?" Cinkel shook his head slowly. "I'm not sure I want to know. Anyway, let us head back to the village, Ricardo. I'll leave Richard a message here at the entrance to let him know where we are going." With those words, he held out his hand at the doorway and it glowed a sudden blue. "Now, when we get to Triet, I wish for Lu-Nel and I not to be bothered. For one, Malphas needs to concentrate."  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:12 am
RICARDO DRESPADA

"I don't believe I said both of them, just one. Oho, I was going to tell you, but now I don't think I will until later." He smiled and rubbed his chin in anticipation of the execution of his (quite ingenious, in his humble opinion) plan.
We'll see who's laughing then. "I agree. Let us depart at once!" He pointed again, this time making sure to point at the portal.

(Think Edward Elric's "You're evil, brother!" pose.)  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:29 am
Noishe

Noishe continued to sniff the air, hoping to find a trace of Martel's scent. Or, to find a trace of her mana signature. "I can't find it. Why can't I find it?"

*~Yukari Fujibayashi~*

"Relax, Noishe. We'll find her. Don't worry. Martel isn't weak, you know. She can fight her own." Yukari knew she was jus talking tough, but she had to encourage Noishe. Having an angry protozoan wasn't a good thing, especially if he worried on top of his anger.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:34 pm
"There could be any number of reasons why you can't find her; she may be too far away, or maybe her kidnappers are hiding her signature, she may even be hiding her own signature." Lu-Nel shrugged as he listed off a few possibilities. "Just, try and calm down okay?"  

Heru Kemen

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:53 am
RICARDO DRESPADA

"I certainly hope she isn't hiding her own signature. That would mean that she's about to do something stupid, earning slaps from Yukari. That is a cruel and unusual punishment that I'm sure none of us would wish upon anyone." He realized that that probably wasn't a good idea to say...  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:12 pm
"Now now, let's have some faith in Martel. If she is hiding her signature, then maybe that means she's found some means of escape." Lu-Nel began to run out towards the desert. "I'll go ahead and try and keep the path towards town clear of monsters, head straight for Triet." He said vanishing into thin air.  

Heru Kemen

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:34 pm
*~Yukari Fujibayash~*

"I hope she's not about to do something stupid. Still, we have to trust her. Not only is she the Chosen, but don't forget. She's the descendant of Lloyd, not to mention Kratos." Yukari smiled a smile of encouragement. "With Lloyd's instictive nature and Kratos's tactics, I'm sure she'll be fine."

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:53 pm
RICARDO DRESPADA

"That's good, but I'm sure she would still appreciate support. Why are we not departing yet?" Ricardo walked over and stood next to the portal. "Do you wish to make me forget my plan?"  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Cinkel Anon

Romantic Genius

4,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:14 am
Cinkel and Malphas
The Demon Winds

Cinkel moved over and stood at the opposite side of the portal to Ricardo and bow towards Yukari. "After you, schöner bote. It's only polite. Besides, I think Yukari should be the one to take the first steps towards saving Martel. Wouldn't you agree?" He looked at Lu-Nel. The demon boy stood up straight and placed a hand over his chest like a noble servant.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:23 am
*~Yukari Fujibayashi~*

"You annoy me, Cinkel." She ignored his offer and dragged Noishe into the warp, and then continued outside. I'll only take action if she is needed. But, Martel needs to get herself out if she can. She sighed and summoned Verius. "See if you can find her, Verius. We need to know where she's at if she can't get out herself." "Yes, Yukari." The Summon Spirit vanished.

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:23 pm
RICARDO DRESPADA

Ricardo also took the warp. "That idea for tracking her down works as well, I suppose." There goes that plan. Snobbish Magic Knights, stealing my thunder. Oh well. He rubbed his hair about a bit, then neatened it and continued toward the ruin exit.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff