Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Recycle Bin
Symphony's Fate (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:46 pm
RICARDO DRESPADA

Handy 1337 translator

Ricardo unleashed a flurry of curses and 1337 at the flash of light. After his foes were gone, he looked about, and immediately shifted to a mournful mood.
"Noooo, the ruin! We've damaged it!" He fell to his knees and waved his fists, then once again leaped to his feet and waved his fists more fiercely. "Those (storm of curses and 1337)s! Let's get out before I spontaneously combust at the damage they've done! Where did Yukari go? We need to get Martel back and beat up those ruin defilers!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:03 pm
~Jason Trinity~

Jason went over to Ricardo and smacked the back of his head. "That's for worrying about the ruins before the Chosen and Yukari." Jason looked at Noishe, whose ears were drooped and face was saddened. "Lets go find Martel, before we all witness Noishe's meltdown."

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Cinkel Anon

Romantic Genius

4,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:23 pm
Cinkel shook his head and sighed. "To be captured so easily. Is Martel really capable of saving the word? Is Yukari able to protect anyone?" He spoke softly to himself. As he was walking out, he spoke to the invisible elf. "Lu-Nel, was there a reason for you to seek me out?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:22 pm
RICARDO DRESPADA

Handy 1337 translator

Ricardo was caught unawares by the sudden strike, and fell to the ground in a manner that was, frankly, a bit over the top. "Ow, my precious head... My frail constitution..." He got up and rubbed his head, making a show of staggering about.
"In any case, I do not want to see Noishe melt down. What concerns me, beside the obvious, is that nobody is worried about me melting down. However, let us stay with the obvious for now, lest I get another smack." He then followed Cinkel. "No one mentioned Martel being weak. That man and his mook are merely cheating bastards!" He waved his fists, scattering incorporeal runes about in the air. "If that is how they are going about their idiocy, we shall just have to utterly crush them.~"  

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

Heru Kemen

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:59 pm
Lu-Nel
"The Traveler"

"Yes, there's something I need your help with. But we can't discuss it here." Lu-Nel said, becoming visible as he walked alongside Cinkel. "Maybe when we get back to town."  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:25 pm
Cinkel nodded. "Very well then. We can talk on the far side of the oasis. Sound good to you?"  

Cinkel Anon

Romantic Genius

4,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:07 pm
Noishe

"We don't have time to go back to town. Do what you want, but Yukari and I are going to go find Martel. As guardians of the Chosen, and friends, we have to save her" Noishe morphed into his dog form.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:26 pm
Lu-Nel
"The Traveler"

"Yes, let's go scour the desert with no leads to her whereabouts." Lu-Nel stopped walking and faced Noishe. "It's not a very good plan."  

Heru Kemen

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:30 pm
Noishe

Noishe growled and slashed at the man. 'I don't need a damn lead. I've known her scent since she was born. Not to mention her mana signature is stronger than most."

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:35 pm
Cinkel shoved Noishe before his slash made contact with Lu-Nel without any difficulty. "I would understand your scent working on her if they just walked off with her, but they didn't. It wouldn't make any sense since they just teleported away.  

Cinkel Anon

Romantic Genius

4,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:34 pm
RICARDO DRESPADA

Ricardo saw the commotion and rushed over to the group. "Stop! One can't just go about angrily attacking people! In addition to that, I'm the angry one here! Surely you don't intend to put me out of a job?!" Calming down a little, he spoke again.
"Clearly we have nothing else to see here, aside from the ruin, which we don't have time for... If we don't save Martel, there may not be any ruins left. We must find her at once, so I can continue my studies!" With a huff and a point in the direction of the ruin's exit, he continued walking.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:14 pm
Lu-Nel
"The Traveler"

Lu-Nel face palms and says,"I'm well aware that the chosen has a stronger than normal mana signature, but there's still no way we could track it as they vanished. A mana aura only emanates so far from the body, after a certain distance it becomes impossible to sense. I'm not saying you shouldn't look for her, I'm just saying that running out into the desert blind won't help find her."  

Heru Kemen

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:02 pm
Noishe

"You ever wonder what a dog's most well-known and beloved trait is? It's the loyalty and dedication to their master and friends. If I die in the desert looking for Martel, so be it. At least I'll die with honor." Noishe walkd forward a few steps, stopping when the warp lit up and Yukari limped from it. "Lady Yukari, you're injured."

*~Yukari Fujibayashi~*

"What good would that do us, Noishe? If you die, and we happen to wonder in an area where you can smell her, what help would it be if you weren't there?" Yukari limped over to them. "Noishe, I understand your desire to protect her. She's Kratos's descendant, as well as Lloyd's. What companion wouldn't want to protect her? But, right now, we have to think through our next steps. Alister is one step ahead of us, and he'll expect us to just wonder into the desert aimlessly. We have to take control of the game now."

Jason Trinity

Jason nodded and went over to Yukari, letting her lean on him for support. "Yukari is right. You're not just a dog, Noishe. You have human intellegence. If not more. Stop being so reckless. It does Martel no good if we save her and her friend from infancy is dead." Jason looked at Ricardo. "The other scholar? Where is he?"

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:34 am
Cinkel and Malphas
The Demon Winds

Cinkel sighed with delight as Yukari came through and spoke some sense to Noishe. "No one questions your loyalty and love to your friends, Sir Noishe. I know you don't like me, not many people do, but I can see how amazing your dedication is. Just remember what Martel wants. She wants you alive as well as everyone else, and she's dedicated to that." He smiled. "Now, we definitely should head back to Triet. We need a comfortable place for Yukari to rest. Especially with what she's been through." The demon boy turned to look over Yukari. "You make pretty flowers by the way. Hm, would you like me to carry you back to the village?"  

Cinkel Anon

Romantic Genius

4,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100

Evilweirdo 0

Questionable Pants

12,275 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:53 pm
RICARDO DRESPADA

"Obviously, he is..." He raised his eyebrow in annoyance. "Not here. I seem to have lost track of him."
Meanwhile, he cast something at Yukari, floating white runes surrounding him. "Alternatively, we could do this. First Aid! Now that that's over with, let us search!" He then continued, his finger raised to point the way.

(I lost the game.)  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces