Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply Recycle Bin
Symphony's Fate (O/A) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flaniorian Snow Maiden

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:31 pm
Start posting, and create a legend!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:22 am
Martel, Chosen of Regeneration

Martel sat on her bed, "looking" at the wall in front of her. Why was it her? Why was she the Chosen One? Sighing, she stood and made her way to the door that led to the terrace and walked outside. She could hear Noishe sleeping in the stable area, and it brought a smile to her face. At least saving the world would bring peace for everyone.

Heiress of the Skies

Flaniorian Snow Maiden

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:21 am
*~Yukari Fujibayahsi~*

Yukari sat on the sofa of the small, forest house that once belonged to Dirk and Lloyd. Both had passed away some time ago, and now Lloyd's descended family lives in the house. She looked up at the news as a reporter outside of Iselia territory stood.

"No news to report on the Chosen One. The village militia will not let anyone pass, and interveiws are nearly impossible. However, the Chosen's Journey of Regeneration is said to start in just a few short hours. Maybe sooner. We're all dying to meet the new Chosen, and to wish her luck on her journey. Back to you, John."

Yukari clenched her fists. She was fully tempted to head out and slice every single reporter to bits for how heartless they were being towards Martel. They only cared about their own lives, and Martel was the key to it all. Damn it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:49 am
Cinkel Anon & Malphas

Cinkel was sitting on an old, rotting barrel and leaning against the wall of the stable. His old trusted jagged blade was laying in his lap as he looked up into the sky. It's been too long since he had to even look at his sword.

It sure is quiet. It's kinda annoying.

The older then average boy smiled as his old friend spoke to him in his mind. Cinkel looked up when he heard Martel step out on the terrace. He stayed quiet. When he notice her smile, he couldn't help but smile as well. A girl in her condition smiling is a sight to see. He admired her drive for this world. A habitual yawn escaped Cinkel's mouth as he looked back up into the sky. It's getting close for it all to begin.  

Cinkel Anon

Romantic Genius

4,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:18 pm

Martel could hear the news from here. Her blindness had caused her to learn to enhance her other senses. She went back inside, grabbed her sword--it was always in the same spot so she could find it--and went downstairs. The only real renovation of the house that had been made was the living room that was added. Deciding to wait outside, Martel made her way outside and went to the graves. Anna's, Lloyd's, and Dirk's. "I'm on my way to start my journey. I hope you are watching over the village while I'm gone."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:30 pm
Cinkel & Malphas

Cinkel raised a brow as he saw Martel disappear into her room. He yawned once more as he sheathed his blade, stood up, and stretched.

That girl, Yukari wasn't it? She's going, too, right?

Cinkel didn't respond to Malphas's thoughts. He continued to stare up into the sky until he heard the door open. He turned his head to see who it was and just caught a glimpse of the Chosen as she walked towards three graves. He leaned against the corner of the house just has she finished speaking. Cinkel didn't smile.

I wonder if we can bring her back when it's over.

Malphas didn't respond.  

Cinkel Anon

Romantic Genius

4,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:56 pm

Martel turned, hearing someone. "Who's there?" Her hand flew to her sword's hilt, and she listened more carefully. "Oh. Malphas, Cinkel." She relaxed and sat again.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:43 pm
Cinkel & Malphas

Malphas chuckled softly in Cinkel's mindspace.

"Ah, I'm sorry if I startled you." Cinkel came around the corner and slowly walked towards her. He ran his hand softly across the wall as he walked. "It's still kinda hard for me to comfortably leave you out of earshot for too long." He laughed softly to himself. "Even if it is in your own yard. I guess it's the big brother in me." Cinkel smiled and looked towards the graves. "How are you feeling?"  

Cinkel Anon

Romantic Genius

4,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Martel smiled softly. "Nervous, but ready for my journey. Thank you."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:56 pm
Cinkel & Malphas

What's to be nervous about? All we have to do is run around the world and kill a few specifically powerful beings.

Cinkel rolled his eyes, "Malphas voices is sentiments." He sat beside Martel and crossed one leg over the other, "Anyway, you have nothing to be nervous about." The boy smiled confidently, "You're no pushover and you have me to protect you as well. Malphas may be a jerk sometimes, but he's here to protect you, too."

I would bite you if I could, Cinkel Malphas stated within Cinkel's mindspace, saying Cinkel's name in a sour tone of voice.

Cinkel smiled at his aggravating Malphas.  

Cinkel Anon

Romantic Genius

4,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100

Flaniorian Snow Maiden

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:02 pm
*~Yukari Fujibayashi~*

Yukari walked out and heard Cinkel. "Yes. Because an unavoidable death is everything but nerve-wracking." She looked at the boy, never really trusting him. Them. Whatever. "Martel, are you ready to go?" She looked at the girl. Her childhood friend. Her fists clenched again. Dying for people who don't even truly care about her. Damn the angels and demons for bring this fate upon Martel.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Martel heard Yukari, and smiled. "Yes. I'm ready." She found her way over to Yukari and waited. Was Cinkel going to accompany them? Is that what he meant?"

Heiress of the Skies

Cinkel Anon

Romantic Genius

4,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:57 pm
Cinkel & Malphas

Cinkel mumbled to himself, "Heh, dieing. Sure. We'll see about that." He stood up and dusted himself off. "You're sure you have everything, Martel, Yukari? Wouldn't want to leave anything behind." Cinkel felt Yukari's distrust of him, but he smiled at her and Martel regardless. He's used to these sort of negative feelings pointed towards him.

It's funny how you always help out, and yet, nobody new is ever happy to see you. Malphas hissed a laugh in his mind, The things you do for these kids.

Cinkel's smile just brightened. He's use to Malphas's inputs, too. Usually means a good day is ahead of him. Usually.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Martel smiled and whistled, and soon the comforting sound of Noishe's trotting appeared. The protozoan was soon walking next to them.

((i'm confused. is cinkel/malphas and martel friends?))  

Heiress of the Skies

Cinkel Anon

Romantic Genius

4,625 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:12 pm
Cinkel & Malphas

"I see. He's coming, too." Cinkel let out a soft chuckle.

((-shrug- If you'd like them to be. If not, Cinkel's just being big brotherly. It's what he does.))  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff