Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:31 am
Continuing....

You meet Father Abraham in Heaven!

Father Abraham had received the reward that his faith had justified. He was living forever in "the city which has foundations who builder and maker is God." And I was there with him! It was too wonderful to fully comprehend.

What Father Abraham looks like

Abraham was a most dignified person who had long white hair and a flowing white beard. Though he looked old, his eyes sparkled with youth and joy.

What Abraham taught Us

Abraham taught us, "Without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him" (See Heb. 11:6)

There are Vally's in Heaven

The Lord then took my hand, and we returned to the place where Abraham was: we exchanged our clothing again, and He took me to another high mountain from which I could look down into another endless valley where a multitude of people dressed in gray-colored robes were wandering about in an apparent mood of dejection. Their robes reminded me of the gowns worn by hospital patients. The people looked weak and lost, and their gray faces matched the color of the robes they were wearing. They stared at the ground in front of their feet as they walked around in circles aimlessly and hopelessly. This place was mostly men with just a few women.

"Who are these people Lord?"
"They are the sinful 'Christians'."
"What is going to happen to them?"
"Most of them will go to the lake of fire after the judgement."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:54 pm
Indeed he is coming soon!! This world is going to hell, and it's taking a whole lot of people with it... God is good though, have faith and do his work. ^_^ and for all thoes who are lost in faith read Psalm 91.. It always gives me strengh!!! God bless!!  

IWalkByFaith

Shihen Tenshi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:33 pm
Ebonyflamethrower
It still scares me, not knowing when He is coming. I'm always feeling like I'm not ready and that I'm not completely right with God, though I'm a Christian.

Me too, it feels like that, but I know that it's at the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:00 pm
IWalkByFaith
Indeed he is coming soon!! This world is going to hell, and it's taking a whole lot of people with it... God is good though, have faith and do his work. ^_^ and for all thoes who are lost in faith read Psalm 91.. It always gives me strengh!!! God bless!!

Psalm 91 (New International Version, ©2010)

Psalm 91

1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TamingTheTiger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:30 am
He's day won't come until every man and women on this planet will hear about His love and existence. The Bible says that in the last moments, everyone will say peace but everywhere will be wars.The Bible also says that in the last moments there will be lots of natural disasters and there will be lots of 'fake prophets'. He gave us, His children, these clues not to neglect that day when we will see Him face to face and praise Him for eternity
P.S. I will be baptized. I made this decision 2 weeks ago and He changed my life 160 degrees. I feel happier than ever. And let this be a good word for all ppl that don't believe (yet) in Him, GOD IS TRUE. Try Him. He will not disappoint any of you because we're all his children. He doesn't call His children only us, christians. You just have to believe in Him. But not only believe. (that's the mistake lots of ppl make) you have to follow Him, live like Him. That's why he calls us saints. Because he is changing us and we are reborn in Him. Our Father. Isn't this awesome..to call Him.....Father.......God is our FATHER.......haha...don't mind me i'm new in this and some of the things are very odd to me (in a good, joyful way of course)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 pm
He is coming very very soon.  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Miranda Baudelaire

Wealthy Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:28 am
although this is not about what all of you are talking about but, when i read all of these comments/replies i was touched.... i was crying while reading them and i am still crying a little.... i remember, my adviser said, on earth, men/women (mostly men) puts tattoos like dragons, demons monsters and any other despicable thing you can think of...but in heaven, she said they put tattoos that say: Jesus. also she said say Jesus 5x or more, because it can send the devil farther from you, until now she loves being a christian and a C.L teacher, she believes and follows what God wants her to do. thank you for reading smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:57 pm
Please, make yourself at home here. We are open to you with wide arms. Seek the Truth and it shall be found! Blessed are those who diligently seek the Lord!! Glory be to God in the highest!!  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:03 am
It's the Truth. I know you felt it too.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:05 am
Back on topic. The signs of the Lord coming are showing more and more. I can just feel it in my spirit.  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Azkeel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:19 am
Cappie v2
It's the Truth. I know you felt it too.
I felt it... *Sigh* Remember if we get in debates with even the most legalistic, lost, lie lovers, we have something greater. And you my brother know what it is. Lol you know our back is covered! I know we argue but I know we love each other! (Goes for everyone here! I love you all! And if I'm wrong in anything please help correct me even though I'm stubborn; just know I do love you.)  
Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff