Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:40 pm
Salcie grinned back, "Ah, now tha's a thought~" He replied, trailing his fingers around Peter's neck.

Vinegar kept comforting Ethan, but still was unsure on how to fix the device. 'Weeell find how to fix it,' Vinegar vowed, 'I'm suuure of it.'

Blake barged in. "S.V. I need to speak to you in matters of-dear Almighty what is that?" Blake asked, looking at Ethan. "I have never seen anything so terrifying." At least, to Blake's eyes, it seemed to be in good terms with S.V. and his gang so he didn't care to dwell on it too much. "I need to speak with you and Ethan, where is your friend?"

Rumors indeed traveled fast around Metrthage, as Blake was unaware. The words reached one ear in particular, and a gentleman by the name Lescado began to find intrigue in these accusations.

But an even greater threat loomed by. For the people couldn't notice through the fog, but hovering ever closer was what looked to be a metal dragon bursting inside with flames, and it landed in the enchanted forest, where only the plants which sirens kept for cover lay. In the distance, cries of a people Salcie loved and cherished rang out, but too far to hear. None would be left to survive. Humans from the rebellion were quicker, and the threat was met with some resistance, while a scout, desperate, went to find the king.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:02 pm
Peter smiled at him. "I'll let you put whatever you want on me." He said happily.

Ethan was startled when Blake barged in and rose up quickly his blue thorax taking a bright glowing hue as he let out a loud buzzing sound at Blake in anger at being surprised. Blake's expression and tone hurt the alien though and he quickly backed himself back into a corner with sad chittering sounds doing the best to hide himself again. He was a monster now. He may not understand what was said, but he didn't need to sometimes. He knew what Blake thought by just looking at him.

S.V. wasn't mad at Blake he didn't know. "B..Blake..that IS Ethan." He said pointing to him. "He..molted or something." He said. "He can't understand us, the thing he wore to help us talk to him broke." He went and picked up the destroyed object flinching because it will covered in goo. "This is what he used to talk to us, without it he can't." He explained. "I have no idea what its even made out of let alone how all this stuff works."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:57 am
Blake's shoulders relaxed a little. "So that thing is Ethan... This is a more terrifying appearance. I approve. It may help us in defending the strange alien child. Whatever his gift is, he can dispel the witches' curse. I want to keep the boy under my care, to slowly bring forth his power and, over time, re-grow the crops of this land. More plants means more food for the humans, healthier livestock means healthier subjects, we'll be stronger, more united, richer..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:23 pm
Ethan came out of his corner for a moment his strange compound eyes studying Blake although it was uncertain what he was actually thinking. The alien stepped in front of Vinegar and let out a harsh angry buzz at the vampire. Ethan was suddenly experience a rush of aggression he never knew, he was angry. Blake was in his territory acting like he owned it. He dare he come into his hive like that, and be near HIS queen. He let out another angry series of buzzing at the man a Terran's way of cursing someone out in an older language most of his kind didn't even know.

S.V. wasn't entirely sure what was happening, but Ethan sounded like a pissed off wasp. "Uh mon ami, I think you upset him oui?" He said. This behavior was all strange, Ethan never got angry, or aggressive. He had always been stoic and calm. So S.V. did the only think he could do and start thinking of his friend as more of an animal. "Blake, uh..you should act a little more, humble?" He said trying to find the right phrasing. "I think he feels threatened."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers