Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:12 pm
Ethan held the squirming boy tightly. "Michael no!" He demanded. "He is dangerous." He scolded the child. "I didn't ruin your life one of your kind tried to EAT me. Do you think I should of let myself be eaten?" He proclaimed angrily. "Your kind is wretched and deceitful you deserve what you got." He said glaring at the creature. He cradled Michael closer nuzzling him. "Michael dear you must stay away from him do you understand?" He asked him.

Peter frowned at Ethan. "He is not wretched. Salcie is beautiful." He said firmly. "The most beautiful creature on this earth and I will not let you speak to him this way." He added. He looked to Michael. "Michael sees how beautiful he is. Don't you Michael?" He told the boy with a smile.

S.V. nodded ok. "Fine whatever ya say." He said with a smile. "So loyal ya are. Its your best trait." He added with a soft laugh. "After everythin you've seen. Still so loyal."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:50 pm
Michael looked at Ethan and bowed his head a little, feeling like he did wrong, he made a light coo before Peter said something. Michael looked over to him, and wasn't sure what to think. Then he looked at the siren. "Wiwwow?" He muttered, resting his head on Ethan's chest.

It still surprised Salcie how much Peter went through to defend his honor. He took a few steps closer, a sly grin on his face, looking at Ethan. "What, afraid I'll devour your little bundle of joy? I wish I could, but even though we've been exiled to the pitiful dead forest, sirens are true to their word. I'd LOVE to eat you and your little... Child. Unfortunately, I cannot. The king FORCED me into a deal." Salcie put an arm around Peter, staring down the child that looked back up at him with wide, curious eyes.

Michael then proceeded to chuckle and raise a hand to Salcie's hair. "Wiwwow~" He giggled.

When the kid pulled, Salcie jerked back, his leaves crumbled by the child's grip. "Ow! You damn hellspawn, I outta-"

When Salcie went to open Michael's tight grip around his hair and pry him off, Michael gripped Salcie's hand with one of his. Rather, Michael had a hold of one of Salcie's fingers, and he giggled. "Goobee wiwwow~" he said, shaking the hand with the finger in it before letting go.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:39 am
Ethan nuzzled his baby. "Its ok sweetie you just need to be careful. Some people out there might try to hurt you." He warned him. He looked at the siren and frowned. "Alright then but stay away from my child." He said firmly. He watched Michael reach for the man and he tried to stop him but couldn't. He saw the boy shake his finger and wasn't sure whether to find it cute or to worry. "Lets had back downstairs Michael." He said taking him away. "Sweetie please be more careful ok?" He added kissing his forehead.

Peter attempted to stop the kid as well but he couldn't. The boy was so innocent he agreed a little too innocent he could easily wander into trouble. He looked at Salcie and went to cradle the leaf in his hands. "Are you ok?" He asked caressing the leaf.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:53 am
Salcie winced a little bit, but he nodded. "Yes, I'm alright... Damn kid, gripped me with all his might. That kid would have been an appetizer if it weren't for my new 'deal.'" He had a tear at the corner of one eye as he caressed his crumbled leaf.

"Caofuw, okay," Michael replied, lying his head on his dad's chest, putting his hand up to his mouth and let out a metallic coo.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:47 pm
Peter looked at him and stroked the leaf. "Hush now I will always acknowledge how amazingly beautiful you are." He told him. "You don't deserve this life but I will worship you with all my heart." The rabbit smiled at him reaching up to brush the tear away. "Let me paint you some more how does that sound?" He asked.

Ethan stroked the top of the boy's head. "Yes careful don't talk to strangers unless one of us is with you ok?" He told him. He headed back downstairs looking for Vinegar hoping his lover was ok.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:00 pm
Salcie looked at Peter, and somehow the snack's words DID make him feel a little better. "Alright then. Lets finish your first most brilliant masterpiece; MY painting," Salcie said with a grin, rubbing Peter's ears a little. "Mmmm, now you know my tender area... I wonder where yours might be."

Vinegar at this time was looking for something to eat. He walked a little slower, and an aura of exhaustion similar to that of a long day's work.He turned to see Ethan and Michael, and that aura became mixed with happiness. 'Diiid you find... What Michael wanted?'

Lance was quiet for a long time after that. He didn't really know what to say to S.V. after that. Loyalty... He did have that, to be sure, but sometimes...

Perhaps he was loyal to too many people. Loyalty to his sister led to the young prince's death, and his imprisonment. Then again, loyalty gave him S.V. It was a conflicting feeling; whether his loyalty was good or bad. "You can always be sure of one thing," Lance finally told the vampire, "I love you. No matter what I say or do. No matter how things may change over time. I love you so much, S.V. And I can't bear the idea of living without you now that we've come this far. I never want to be without you. Not for all the freedom in the world."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:29 pm
Peter smiled at him and as his ears were stroked his eyes closed contently his little tail wagging. "Hmm well my ears." He admitted flushing the stroking felt so nice. He rather sadly pulled away and went back to painting. "My tail too." He added.

Ethan sighed softly. "Yes you're hungry let me make you something." He said putting Michael down and getting some food ready. He was hungry too he cooked some food for everyone and placed it down on the table. "Don't eat the plate this time." He teased Vinegar showing him the plate. "Only the things on it." He didn't want to worry Vinegar right now his lover needed to rest.

S.V. looked at him and smiled. "I love ya too. I never want to lose ya." He added looking at his lover. He kissed him softly. "Even though I know I'll have too but until then we can be happy together. You are my everythin." he said kissing the human. "Will ya love me even if this darkness inside me wins." He asked suddenly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:21 am
Salcie looked a bit surprised. "Your tail, hm?" Salcie slid his hand around Peter's waist to the fluffy tail and stroked it, simultaneously petting his ear.

Vinegar's mood was light, and he sat with his family; his beautiful love and their son. He did rest, as Ethan wanted. Even so, he could tell that, for some reason, Ethan had serious concern. He also was aware this was not the right time to comfort him. Vinegar knew that he could say the things one would normally say, but it probably wouldn't make much effect in his lover's mood. Action had to be taken, but Vinegar couldn't do it now. Instead, he took in the joy of being with the people he loved the most. Vinegar moved the plate a little to the side. His tail rose up, as if looking at the plate or at least sensing its presence. Vinegar moved the plate again, and the tail opened its mouth. A few more times, and the tail snapped down, taking almost all the food. Vinegar was careful not to eat the plate.

Michael took no time in waiting to eat. Already he was chowing down, making pleased metallic sounds as he did so.

Lance looked back at S.V. He was taken aback, but quickly, he smiled. "It won't. I believe you're stronger S.V. And we'll find a way to get rid of it... But if, by some odd occurrence, it takes you... I suppose it has taken me as well. If the darkness inside you wins you, S.V. Then it wins both of us."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:03 pm
Peter let out a pleased sound as his sensitive parts were stroked his little tail twitching happily. "Oooh." He said fighting back at moan. God this beautiful creature was caressing him in his most sensitive places well other then the obvious one Peter was consumed by the sensation. "Salcie." He whimpered shifting a little restlessly.

Ethan was happy Vinegar didn't eat the plate this time. He of course rather foolishly had forgotten Vinegar could sense his worry and thus would know he was afraid of losing his son due to his innocence. Ethan ate the food though and took comfort that hopefully between everyone here they would keep Michael safe. He would just have to make sure someone was always watching him.

S.V. looked at Lance and smiled. "You're so sure of dat it makes me feel better." He admitted. The next words made him embrace Lance. "You've got to promise to stop me if I lose it. Don't let me hurt anyone Lance."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:02 am
"Does my touch excite you?" Salcie asked, amused. "You're such a soft little snack. I'll bet you're delicious." Salcie pulled Peter into his chest, pressing his pelvis to the rabbit, hand resting just above the tail before stroking it again. "Its interesting though; this is the first time I've ever aroused anyone without intending to eat them."

Vinegar wrapped an arm around Ethan's waist and pulled him close. He watched their child eat. He was safe and happy, like Vinegar wished for Ethan as well. He made a loving coo sound.

Lance embraced S.V. as well. "I'll do whatever I can. I love you, S.V."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:08 pm
Peter shuddered and moaned more blushing. "Hmmm Salcie I'm not worthy of such attention." He stuttered out softly. "Hmmm." He moaned more he had never let him rabbit instincts kick in so much but now he body was screaming at him to mate.

Ethan smiled at Vinegar and made the insect hum back at the alien nuzzling against him a little taking comfort in his lover's presence. Ethan watched the boy eat with a smile on his face. He never thought he'd get the chance to have a family. He was so lucky.

S.V. smiled and nuzzled the human. "Good..good I trust ya to handle things if the time ever comes." He said kissing him. "Lets go check on everyone then."  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:58 am
"True as that may be, do you honestly think I would stop even if you refused my advances? You're mine, bunny, and I will do what I wish." Salcie kept stroking Peter's tail before tilting Peter's chin up to look into Salcie's cold, green eyes and his regal grin. "I could take you right now if I wanted to. But I want you to finish my painting first... THEN you will be rewarded in a way a pet like you deserves. What do you say to that?"

Lance nodded and needed only a little help to get up, having given enough time to recover for the most part. When he opened the door, he saw Michael, Vinegar and Ethan sitting at a meal.

Michael turned around and smiled, reaching over towards the vampire. "Essvee," He said, "'Ance," He opened and closed his hand.

'He wants the two of you tooo give him atteeention,' Vinegar had a light-hearted aura around him, holding his lover close.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 9:23 am
Peter panted face flushed brightly and he collected himself. "Yes the painting." He went eager more so to continue his work even then for sex because frankly he felt even more inspired now. He started to paint trying to capture that raw sexual energy the siren seemed to have trying to capture that power he had over people in the painting. He wanted to have that essence there for all to see. He painted a crowd of people adding them to the painting their worshiping the siren as though he were a god. Peter didn't add himself he felt unworthy to be depicted next to such perfection instead he added other predatory creatures at the siren's mercy.

S.V. smiled and went over. He looked at the boy happily and made a gesture with his hand making a black dove appear for the boy before letting go having it disappear in a blur of shadow. S.V. frankly loved kids and enjoyed showing off for them. It was times like this he forgot how dangerous his magic really was.

Ethan chuckled softly at S.V. "You are such a show off once there are kids around S.V." He told him. He wanted to remind him to be careful but not in front of the boy. S.V. shouldn't be flaunting his powers not after what had just happened.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:13 pm
When the bird came from nowhere, Michael's eyes shone with curiosity. He tilted his head to the side, and let out what sounded like an awed sigh. He laughed and opened and closed his hand again, thinking that was the gesture that made S.V. do the trick, wanting to see it again.

"The child seemed to like the bird," Lance mused.

"Burd, buh- burd~" Michael copied the word.

Salcie posed with pride, enjoying Peter's passion for, who else, him. This passion for art, which Salcie admired, especially since it was art of him. Yes, he was a glorious creature. One worthy as royalty. If it weren't for those vampires...

Still, this suited him well. In a restaurant that he had to watch- no. In a place that Salcie guarded... Or even better, a palace Salcie protected, an area where he was seen as superior, he would defend his subjects-well... Subject. He always wanted a slave, but since there were so few humans around he got too hungry and well... But Peter was different. If what they said was true, he would have plenty of food now, and Peter will be his slave, his pet. Food that is forbidden to eat. Peter would be his artist, his worshiper, his toy, and he would be perfect for anything Salcie wanted. Yes, Peter was a good piece of property. He made a mental note to take care of this one. He was growing fond of Peter quite quickly.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:25 pm
S.V. smiled and did the trick again this time letting the bird fly around and not making it vanish this time. The bird landed on his shoulder and he beamed brightly at the boy taking the bird down to on his hand and holding him out. "Ya can pet him if ya want." He said with a grin.

Ethan was a little wary of anything frankly this dark power created even a simple dove. S.V.'s magic was not a toy! Had the vampire forgotten this very power had almost gotten him killed. The alien tried not to show his displeasure S.V. shouldn't be using his magic until they understood it especially in front of a child.

Peter finished his painting and turned it to show Salcie. "Do you like it?" He asked blushing happily. "See they are all worshiping you like they should." He said with a big smile. "In my pictures everyone sees you for the beautiful creature you really are." He told him.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games