Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:09 am
Lance, panting, started to try and still his breathing. He looked at the vampire, serene, the smallest hint of a smile. He raised his hand weakly to S.V.'s cheek and stroked it with his thumb. "As you wish," he said, "I will not die."

Yaga went over to the cupboard and started wrapping something into a cloth. She put it into a basket with a pouch of blood and handed the basket to Ethan. "The blood is for Blake, the meat is for you. You'll need the energy." She pointed to the ground at the rats running out of the house, through cracks in the walls. "Follow the rats." Once Ethan's eyesight was on the rats and not on Yaga, she disappeared. Once Ethan blinked, the house was gone and only a running trail of rats remained, heading out of the city and towards the rising sun.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:00 pm
Demeter snatched up the letter and tore it into pieces in a fit of rage. She let out a choked sound and shook her head, disgusted and heartbroken all while crushed by guilt. Miserable, she turned away and clenched her fists at her side.

"Anasophia, how would it suit you to be my human from now on? I'd hate for you to be forced back into the horde of other human fodder. You meant so much to Blake and that means you matter to me"  

SunnyLore

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:22 pm
S.V. looked at him and smiled. "Stay safe Lance. I love you so much." He said loving even the smallest smile from his precious human. He rested his head on the man's chest enjoying a few more moments listening to the steady rhythm of his heart. He eventually tore himself away getting dressed. "I need to check on Demeter." He said sadly. "No matter what happens now..I have no regrets. Everything in my life has lead up to meeting you. If I die then I'm ready for it. You gave me some happiness in my long miserable life and for that I thank you. The only regret I have is not saving Blake I owe him everything. He gave you to me." He said sadly. He quickly left not wanting to rush back into that warm embrace. It could not end like this..but where would he go? Where could a vampire go in this world and not be hunted? He didn't know. He touched the wall of his beloved bar as he walked. He prayed somehow Blake was ok he didn't want to lose this life..not when it was finally getting wonderful. He was ready to die but that didn't mean he wanted to.

Ethan dug into the meat hungrily rather starving. He turned to thank her but she was gone. He quickly followed the rats blood in tow. There wasn't much time. He had to hurry before something happened to S.V. He had to keep the man he loved safe even if the love would never be returned. That man deserved a chance at happiness.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:36 pm
Lance blinked, and then went to follow. "Wait, S.V..." Did he really think Lance wasn't going to protect S.V.? Lance just promised he wouldn't die, but that didn't mean he was going to leave him. He was stopped while heading to the door.

The door closed, and on the other side was Vanessa. She smiled at her brother, who took a few steps back, his chest rising and falling. "No..."

"Oh you don't look happy to see me, brother."

"How did you get in here? S-"

"Be silent."

Lance's mouth closed, and he couldn't make a sound.

"Ohhhhhhhh my poor little brother. You've forgotten me. Come here."

Lance's legs trembled, but he walked closer to her and she embraced him. "My darling little brother... I want you to come back to me. Now that you are free from that rotten cage... We can be together again. I tried to save you, I did. I was so worried."

Lance's eyes lowered, and he put his arms around her, to his own accord.

Anasophia looked at Demeter with a look of surprise, then gratitude. "You... You would want me even though I wasn't able to take Master Blake's place? I... Mistress Demeter. I would be honored." To be with someone as good as Demeter, someone who wouldn't kill her on a whim and even perhaps treat her with as much kindness as one could get away with. So only beatings in public, which was better than most could ask for. Besides, Anasophia quite liked Demeter.

"Brother... I know this is going to be hard for you to understand. Before you can come to me, you have to do something for me?"

"What?" Lance asked, "What is it?"

"I need you to kill that alien. The one your vampire owner keeps."

"What? No. I can't, sister. I can't-"

"Listen to me, Lance. You cannot harm S.V. without penalty of death. But you cannot leave his side by law, or that is punishable by death. The only thing you could do is do something so horrible that he will disown you on his own accord... Or if someone else were to kill him, then I could claim you. I do not want to kill your vampire lord, Lance. The only other way for you to be with me is to kill Ethan."

"But... I want to be owned under S.V."

"After all they've done to you. You're going to bend to the will of a vampire? After all the humans they've killed. After killing your parents. If I hadn't found you, you would also be dead because of them. Listen to me, Lance. He's lying to you."

"No-"

"He's just a vampire. Vicious. Bloodthirsty. A monster. And he has you under his spell."

"That isn't... No. He isn't."

"Then if you're so set on saving him, you know I have the power to do so... But I cannot and will not protect him, dear brother, unless you are safe with me."

Lance was silent.

"Either you kill the alien. Or S.V. and probably you will die. I know that with Blake gone, you have no more protection. Even if Blake was alive, there is no guarantee he would win against his father. And even if he did, could you really trust a vampire that imprisoned and tortured you? I don't want you dead, dear brother. Please."

"Sister, I..." His arms wrapped tighter, but he ended up hugging himself. Lance opened his eyes and Vanessa was gone. Lance stood there in the room alone.

The rats were leading him through the city streets and into the woods. It was the thickest part, the place filled with lycans and beasts that can stay in the day and in the night. The outreaches where law of the kingdom did not extend. This is why the place was called the Unlawful Forest. Pixies flew from one place to another. The rats stayed away from strange lavender mist. There were thuds and howls in the distance, and not too far there were giants ten to fifteen feet high. None of these creatures were friendly, and the rats still ran deeper. They were going into forest siren territory, which would be especially bad for someone like Ethan. They attracted beings attracted to men and ate them to consume their souls or essence. Even still, the rats went closer.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:08 am
Demeter tried to smile but the effort was abandoned and she looked at her feet instead. "I will treat you well. You will come with me when I return to my home and we shall mourn Blake's passing in secrecy. If you have things to gather or people to say goodbye to then please get your affairs in order. After the crowning we will depart. For the moment, however... I must ask that you allow me to feed off of you. My strength has gone into mending and I need nourishment"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:29 am
S.V. sighed softly as he walked over to Demeter and Anasophia. He could see they were both hurting he was too. "If you need me I'm going into my garden for a moment." He said heading into his green house. He looked at the flowers, they would be destroyed. Ethan had done the impossible and gotten them to grow with the help of the vampire's magic or whatever it was. He wasn't sure how his friend had done it even. They would be gone and Merthage would be without life again. He felt cursed perhaps he wasn't allowed to be happy to have good things. He sat down in a chair staring at his flowers. He had worked so hard and now everything would just be gone.

Ethan followed the rats. He had absolutely no idea where he was going, what this place was. He knew this was probably dangerous honestly Merthage was a dangerous place and a forest outside such a dark location did not seem very safe he however was not going to give up his search. He held his rather odd looking gun close to himself. He wasn't sure how useful the weapon would against anything out here but he could only hope it would do something.

Peter was back in his room. He had started the sketch for Blake from memory after his request. He stared at it and well he was trying to finish at least something. The man deserved a memorial of some kind.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:34 pm
"S.V..." Anasophia watched him go, and then looked to Demeter. She nodded. "You don't need to ask, mistress... My body is open for you whenever you need it." Anasophia moved her hair to one side, revealing her neck.

The rats disappeared. There was a faint smell that didn't smell like anything else on earth. The smell had a luring feeling to it, however. Like the smell of first love. In the distance, there was a faint image of a man. He looked perfect in Ethan's point of view. Whatever was attractive to him most. He turned his head and looked toward Ethan, and smiled warmly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:59 pm
S.V. closed his eyes taking in the comforting scent of his garden. A light would be going out and then there would be darkness. He was glad he had met Demeter if not then no one would even remember this place existed. Anasophia and Lance were human the memory would of died with them. Oh god wait his pictures! He opened his eyes wide and ran out of the garden. "Demeter there is something you must do for me." He pleaded. He couldn't let them be destroyed there were all that was left of the humans lost to this place they couldn't be destroyed! If they were their memories would die.

Ethan followed the odd alluring scent and saw a figure there. A man? A handsome man. The alien knew he probably should be focusing but he was captivated. He slowly moved closer curiously. These feelings it made him feel warm all over he wanted to feel this way it was far better then the ache he felt when he looked at S.V.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

SunnyLore

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:35 am
Demeter looked up from feeding, politely dabbing at her mouth with a kerchief. She patted Anasophia clean as well and nodded in thanks. "What is it?" she asked, stepping over to S.V. A hand found its way to his shoulder and she tried to be comforting. It was a true task when she herself felt so brittle and near collapse.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:09 am
Anasophia, dizzy from the feeding, went to look for a place to sit for a little bit as she listened. Demeter was definitely hungry, but Ana was very glad to have helped. She looked at S.V. and Demeter, the two vampires that would be most effected by Blake's death... She wished he was here. For them. And for Ethan, and for Peter and Flopsy.

She was sure Lance would be alright, though she wasn't sure just how strongly Lance felt about S.V. Even for Lance's sake, perhaps, if only he was alive. She couldn't admit to her own feelings, but she wished he was alive for her sake as well. It was so kind for Demeter to take her in. Even so... Serving the prince was such a happy time for her, even though looking back, he never actually used her for her intended purposes, and was even angry when she was wounded. He kept claiming to have no feelings for the misuse of humans, but Ana wasn't so sure.

The man smiled and walked a couple steps closer. He seemed to glide, like in a dream. He was welcoming, opening an arm toward Ethan. With a voice perhaps even more captivating than the smell and sight combined he said, "Come to me."

There was a light rustle in the bushes nearby, but there was nothing there. Perhaps a small creature, nothing to worry about.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:52 pm
S.V. pulled the woman into a room. His room with many pictures of humans all painted up in fabulous lovely clothing. He looked at her a certain desperation in his eyes. "Please you need to protect my pictures. These humans this is all that is left of them. If they get destroyed so do their memories, their faces. You most promise me you'll take him somewhere and hide them. Don't let them destroy my paintings please." He begged.

In back of Ethan's mind he knew there was something he was supposed to be doing. Foolish emotions, but those arms look so inviting. He didn't want to think anymore. He gave in he moved forward he just wanted someone to hold him, in the way he wanted S.V. to. Someone to tell him..he was beautiful.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:16 am
'Youuu aaare... beeeauuutifuuulll...'

The man smiled and kept luring Ethan in. "What a good boy. Come here, with me. Come with me forever."

'Eeethaaan,,, Blaaake heeeelp...'

There was another voice that seemed to come from within Ethan. A strange voice that spoke within a specific part of his brain.

What Ethan didn't know was he was being surrounded. Only the one man seemed to exist until he was almost in the man's arms. The image began to fade and the man, actually a plant-looking male with sunken eyes, and a large mouth that grinned with intent to devour Ethan. "We don't get males here often... I bet you're delicious."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:29 am
Ethan smiled he kept moving forward till he heard the sound of someone speak of Blake. Blake? He was still in trouble! He stopped only to see the monstrous creature in front of him. The poor alien was literally heart broken. No one would ever think he was beautiful he was a fool. He started to cry a little and his hand went to his gun unsure if it would even help at this point but he was certain he was NOT dying today.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:00 am
A hand from behind him grabbed his wrist before he could get his gun. "You do not want to do that."

Another hand grabbed his other hand, keeping him contained. "What an odd-looking creature."

"I'm sure he will be a fine feast," the one in the center said.

'Youuu aaare...'

Something zoomed past and the two arms holding onto Ethan let go when they were flown away.

"What?!" The one in the center looked around, and was met with a figure standing between him and Ethan.

The creature stood profile; the first thing Ethan would notice would be the combination of lizard-like skin and feathers. Its torso was long, possibly to accommodate the extra set of arms. Mostly green, there were purple markings swirling from the left side of his face to his stomach. It had a long tail with a design in the shape of an eye at the end. Its hair was set like a mohawk from front to its back, like a zebra's mane. Its eyes were a strange assortment of colors and big. It wore white gloves, a scarf haning from the upper part of its tail, and not much else. It certainly looked male, but lacked a vital part.

"What ARE you?" The forest siren asked in disgust.

At this point, the creature looked at Ethan. It didn't have any expression on its face, but there was an aura about it that seemed to signify concern, hastiness and fear. 'Ruuun...' That same voice in Ethan's head said, and the creature looked over to where it first came from, as if it was instructing Ethan to go that way.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:05 am
Ethan looked at the creature not sure what to think. His first instinct was that he could not leave the person who was trying to save him here but..Blake was what was important. He turned to run in that direction not even sure where he was going. On one hand he wasn't sure he should be trusting anymore random strange creatures in this forest but well he didn't have much of a choice.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games