Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:32 pm
S.V. looked around sighed a little sadly. "Hmmm slow today. My show will start soon and hardly anyone is here oh well." he said getting some chilled blood again and sitting down to sip on it.

Ethan came out with their extensive menu and put it in front of the new customer. "There you are sir. We have something for everyone here and if you can't find something you want I can make it for you." he said with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:26 am
"Party what?" Anasophia asked, and as it was put on her she looked up at it, then moved it and touched it for a bit. She'd never heard of a party hat before. It was such a strange shape... What was the point of it? She couldn't help but smile though, at Flopsy's excitement. Then she thought with terror as Flopsy put one o the vampire customer. What would he do?  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:28 am
"Thank you" He said as he was handed a menu. There were a lot of choices of food to choose from, many sounded rather tasty to Vlad. His mind was too busy trying to choose from a dozen choices to notice a party hat being placed upon his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:43 am
S.V. stifled chuckle at what Flopsy had done before clearing his throat. "Flospy dear you know you shouldn't bother the customers like that. You need to control your excitement." he said trying not to laugh harder.

Flopsy looked back with sad eyes. "Buut party hats." she whined a little.

Ethan laughed a little. "He's right Flopsy not everyone shares your enthusiasm." he said softly.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:49 am
Vladimir ran his fingers through his black hair, well tried to. He stopped when his fingers touched the party hat. "Ah, when did that get there?" He asked to himself with a light laugh, "Is there an event going on today?" He turned his head to look at S.V., Flopsy, and Ethan.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:39 pm
S.V. laughed more now laughing hard and loud. "In Flopsy's mind there is." he said in between his laughter.

Flopsy spun around and smiled. "We are having a fun party. A cheer up party for eeeeveryone." she cried out as she was spinning only to get too dizzy anad go colliding into Anasophia.

Ethan looked in and watched the bunny girl knock into the the human. "Flopsy!" he cried out in surprise. "Be careful."  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:06 am
"Oh-" Anasophia uttered before catching Flopsy so the two of them didn't fall. It was a good thing she had such a good sense of balance. Clumsy as she at times. She laughed a little, "Flopsy, you're so excited." She looked over at the new customer. Another vampire... Was he safe to speak to? As a human, she was terrified of all the creatures in Merthage. Humans are the main source of food in this continent. They were like cows. The fact she was welcome in a vampire-run place was in itself a miracle. "Oh, I just remembered... S.V. When will you be performing your show?" She asked with that smile of hers that lit up a room.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:34 am
"She seems to be rather excited for it." He replied, looking at Flopsy with a smile. A chuckle escaped him as she collided into another girl, a human it seemed. He looked over Anasophia for a moment before he remembered that he was supposed to be choosing some food from the menu. Turning his head back to the menu he resumed trying to pick something to eat.  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:34 pm
S.V. laughed a little and nodded. "Of course I should finish getting ready. Flopsy came with me I need to keep an eye on you before you hurt yourself." he said walking back into the theater.

Flopsy bounded after S.V. happily. "Yay Costume time! Costume time!" she cried out excitedly.

Peter emerged from the gallery having finished up what he was doing. He looked around and sat down in a chair waiting for to ordered to do something.

Ethan smiled and laughed looked at the new customer. "When you order and finish eating you can go into the theater to see S.V.'s magic show." he said with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:24 am
Anasophia's eyes glittered. "Magic? Is that what it is?! Oh, I love magic shows." Now she couldn't wait even more for the show. She knew magic existed, but it didn't stop the wonder and amazement she felt when watching it on the stage. She wondered if the customer would watch as well.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:58 pm
"I can't seem to pick." He stated, turning his head to Ethan, "What would you recommend, sir?" He wanted to comment on the magic show but he had just asked a question and didn't want to change the subject before receiving an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:44 pm
Ethan looked at him and tapped his foot a little thinking. "hmmm well what kinda flavor do like, sweet, salty, bitter, sour,spicy? You tell me that and I can find something you will like." he asked with a smile.

Peter was staring at the new guest from where he was. There seemed to be a lot of new people here today which could be a good or bad thing. The more peopled showed up the more likely someone would find out. They would get caught and this little dream world S.V. had created for himself would shatter. His scowl made it apparent he was thinking about something depressing.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:04 pm
"Hm?" Anasophia noticed Peter's troubled look, and she gently sat next to him. She smiled sweetly, then asked, "Peter, is there something on your mind?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:10 am
"I tend to like earthy, organic tastes." He said, "Though out of the flavors you listed I would say bitter." Feeling eyes on him, he looked around to see who exactly was staring at him. Upon finding the man, he smiled politely and somewhat innocently at him.  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:07 am
Ethan nodded and went into the kitchen to start cooking though he didn't say what he was actually cooking.

Peter turned to her and sighed a little. "Its nothing that should concern you, S.V, would not like me to discuss it anyway he likes to keep a certain aura about this place. My observations would certainly ruin that." he said he knew the vampire hated when he told the humans who came in what they presence might actually cause a lot of them would leave when he did.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff