Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:48 pm
Peter ears twitched a little and he nodded at S.V. He knew S.V. loved his paintings and he could understand. Despite his charming nature he knew the vampire was lonely his painting were his way always remembering someone even once they had aged and were gone.

Flopsy stood up knocking the chair over and darting off. "I'll look for a pretty dress for her." he exclaimed knocking and bumping into several others chairs along the way.

Ethan looked out and sighed. "At least let me feed her first guys." he objected. "Give the poor lady a chance to eat."

S.V. looked at her and went over kneeling taking her hand in his. "Listen now cherie, never ever let anyone tell you that you aren't beautiful because you are. You are a real women a natural women and full of life. In this world its hard to come by that you are truly special." he said softly. "There is no vampire in this city that could even hope to be as lovely as you are." He meant every word. So many of them were cruel, fake and had no beautiful light of life left in their eyes. He stood up trying to hide that he had even upset himself. He rarely showed it..but he hated being a lifeless creature especially since he couldn't even remember anything about how he was created or he was before he became a vampire. All the magic in the world could never make his heart beat again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:07 am
Anasophia blushed, and her other hand went to her beating heart. He was so passionate in his words. Anasophia felt... Beautiful. "Oh, but... I believe you are wrong. There IS a vampire that I know of, who is very lovely." She put her other hand over his, and gave him a warm, healthy smile. "And he has given me more kindness in the five minutes I met him than any other creature my whole life. You are truly a kind-hearted creature, thank you so much for giving me this sanctuary."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:50 am
Peter had walked away from the extremely gushy moment the two were having. When S.V. truly decided to help someone he tended to get like that. Peter found it a little disgusting to let yourself fall apart like that in public and be vunerable but maybe it was because he was a rabbit. Being like that meant death to his kind so he was always on guard.

Flopsy and poked her head in now from a closet nearby. "Aaaaw how cute." he said happily with a little giggle. "S.V. can be soooo romantic." he went back to looking for a dress and called out. "I want a guy to be that romantic to me..but S.V. tends to fend off most. He says there are a lot of men out there that fake being charming."

Ethan was still cooking and came back out now. He plopped a tray down in front of them and smiled. "Now I know what you ordered but I decided you had to try something. Its chicken in a chocolate sauce but it isn't usual chocolate. Its a very special cooking chocolate a little darker then usually with the faintest hint of chili pepper I hope you like it." He said with a smile.

S.V smiled a warm smile at Anasophia and nodded. "My biggest wish is to bring happiness to his city to provide a sanctuary for humanity that so many people tend to forgot about even despise. Honestly what happens to a vampire if they lose their humanity? What are we then..just a bunch of life sucking monsters. It is wrong for us to deny that we were once human..that we have human feelings and needs." he spoke out and smiled now. "Yes, I don't usually voice that stuff out loud it's not popular here cherie but thank you your words mean so much to me it makes me feel..less dead." he didn't know what else to call his feelings less dead seemed to be the most accurate thing to say. He sat down across from her at the table and sipped on the bottle he was drinking from. "You don't mind do you cherie? Some humans get nervous when I drink blood at the table with them. Honestly I haven't had fresh in some time now..I only drink from willing victims truly willing ones..not terrified scared into being willing ones..and trust me cherie I get offered that one all the time."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:21 am
"Mm, not at all. A man's got to eat." Anasophia said, laughing at her own joke. She looked down at the plate with wonder. It was free food, so of course she wasn't going to complain. She took a bite, and she sunk in her chair. "Mmmmmmmm. This is delicious!" She exclaimed, taking another bite gently with a pink blush.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:27 am
Peter went into the gallery and started getting the room ready setting everything up. He looked at the rather large amount of pictures S.V. had collected of both men and women. Though fewer men they tending to be uncomfortable with S.V. attempts it was rare the vampire found a man who would go along with it.

Flopsy flitted around poking he had out to look at Anashophia every so often. "S.V what style are we going fooor?" he asked

Ethan smiled at her. "Glad you like it..when you're done your cream puff would be ready. Would you like some ice cream to go with it?" he asked he was enjoying this he very rarely got to cook human food.

S.V. smiled and sipped away at his drink. "Thank you." he said for the fact that he was allowed and the joke. "No Ballgowns Flopsy they wouldn't flatter her gorgeous figure." he called out to the bunny girl. He watched the human eat honestly he wished he could remember solid food..human food he wondered what it was like.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:45 am
There was always a looming sadness in Merthage. But this place for Anasophia at least didn't have as much of a painful feeling to it. In fact, Anasophia was naiive enough to be completely guardless in such a place. She felt so safe, even at the presence of a vampire. Then 'ice cream' was mentioned.

"Ice cream?" She looked at Ethan with her head tilted. "What's that?"  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:56 am
Peter blinked had finished setting up his art supplies. He still looked at all the pictures he knew some of them if not all were never seen again a lot were presumed dead. He would hear S.V. talking to them. Cherishing them as though they were alive. S.V. could not protect any of them from the city though he tried despite everything and his magic he wasn't the strongest vampire out there and he was outnumbered he could not save them and every time one of his beloved humans went missing he could hear S.V. throwing a tantrum in his room destroying everything in sight before he finally broke down. He couldn't understand why the vampire kept investing emotions in people who could never stay with him.

Flopsy finally emerged with a nice red party dress. "Fooound one." she said cheerfully bouncing around the room and almost tripping over something again.

Ethan laughed a little. "Oh right its not a common treat here. I heard of this recipe somewhere though I do not remember where." he went into the kitchen and brought out the cream puff with vanilla ice cream. "Here you go." he said happily

S.V. looked at the dress and smiled. "That one is perfect Flopsy. Red is one of my favorite colors." he said realizing how incredibly cliche that sounded laughing at himself slightly. "When you are done we will go into the gallery." he stood up for a moment pulling himself together and composing himself a little more he had to going into the gallery was always hard for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:23 pm
Aasophia nodded, and when she saw the red dress, she nearly coughed her water. "It's so pretty!" She mused to herself. She looked to the ice cream, and then to the cream puffs. She started with a cream puff, popping it into her mouth with her exuberant smile. Then she looked to the ice cream, and she took her spoon. Scooping it up, she realized immediately that it was cold. Then she took a bite, and gasped, looking down at it like it was the most amazing thing in the world. "It's- It's amazing..." It was so sweet, and though she wasn't accustomed to sweets, she loved it. She ate her last few cream puffs and her ice cream, having agreed to follow as soon as she was done.

When her plate finished, she looked over at Ethan. "Thank you so much. Really, this was the best meal I've had since I can remember."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:54 pm
Ethan smiled and nodded. "You're welcome if you keep coming here you will eat this good all the time." he mentioned before taking the plates and taking them into kitchen to be washed

Flopsy went over and smiled. "OK come with me into the dressing room and we can get you changed." he said happily."You're going to look soo pretty." she giggled with glee.

S.V. smiled at Flopsy it had been a while since they had done this and he knew the bunny girl got ever excited over it. Especially if the person was female she loved having girl time with someone.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:27 am
"Ah? A-okay." Anasophia followed Flopsy curiously, and made sure to try to keep up. She wanted to share with Flopsy's excitement, but she was nervous. A dress that beautiful? Anasophia looked at the rags she wore; peasant rags. Rags every human wore. She'd never seen a dress that extravagant except in paintings and pictures from lands overseas. How was she going to look?  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:22 pm
Flopsy spun around with the dress and laughed. "Aaaw are you nervous? Most of the humans are don't worry. You'll look great. My design skills are aaaaasoome." she said happily. "Its the one of the things S.V. trusts me with. One of the only things..its kinda hard to break a dress." she laughed louder now. "This dress will flatter you perfectly much better then those silly old rags. Its a shame such pretty people have to wear such yucky things." she made a face sticking out her tongue now. "Most vampires can't even dress properly..too gaudy they think they have to show off cause they're all rich and elegant." she said in a mocking tone. "Honestly I have more sense in my little finger then those silly old vampires do and I'm younger then they are!. S.V. tells me not to say that though. He is worried I'll get eaten and he says he can't fend off the really old ones as good as his magic is." she put her hand of her hip now. "I'm not afraid of some silly old mean vampire. They just think they are tough cause they own everything I have strong legs I'd kick them in the face hiya!!" he said dramatically kicking only to hit a table and knock over a rather expensive vase. "Uh..oops..I guess S.V. will have to fix that later." he said her ears drooping a little. "I mean I guess things that could eat me make me a little nervous but that's doesn't mean I can't fight. Rabbits aren't pushovers if you corner one. I make look all fluffy but I can still fight. S.V. thinks I don't know when I'm in trouble I can handle myself." she stuck her nose in the air. All of this of course was true to her..but not in reality she could not handle herself at all and S.V. or Ethan always had to come to her rescue.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:38 pm
Anasophia giggled. "I believe you. I'm sure that if I was ever in trouble you could come to my rescue," She joked, smiling modestly, looking again at the dress with a light smile.

There was the sound of a ring. The day was getting darker, and there was a darker figure looming into the cafe. In fact, it was the dark lord himself; the prince of Merthage; Blake. Only the high nobles knew what he looked like however. To anyone in public, he just seemed to be an elegantly dressed regular vampire. HE had passed this place several times, and heard it was a haven for humans. He came undercover to see just what sort of place this was.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:29 pm
Ethan saw the vampire and instantly knew this would be trouble. He smiled at the other still cleaning the dishes. "Need anything?" he asked hoping S.V. could handle this.

S.V. came out of the gallery and smiled at the other vampire. "Welcome to my fine bar mon ami. What can I do for you? And might I say you like very handsome this fine evening." he said he did not lose his cool at all. Frankly this was his bar and he could serve humans if he wanted to. A costumer is a costumer.

Flopsy's ears twitched and her nose wiggled a little. She quickly pulled Anasophia into the dressing room. "Sssh Vampire." She warned she wasn't sure how this vampire would react to seeing a human there but right now she didn't want to take her chances.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:31 pm
"Eh-" Anasophia felt herself pulled to a hiding spot. Oh, the dress was hard to move in. "Ah- but- I thought the owner said this place was safe for humans. Why do we have to hide?" She whispered, looking to Flopsy, now her curiosity tingling her to just peek at the supposed threat. But she refrained much as she could.

"Hm." Was all Blake responded to the compliment. He looked around, and quickly reminded himself that he wanted to try and blend in as a customer, "Ah, I'm in need of nourishment. Friend, are you open?" He noticed there didn't seem to be any customers. But just before, it sounded lively almost from outside before he came in. When he saw Ethan, his eyes widened a bit in surprise, but said nothing. Of all the creatures in Merthage, he had never seen a creature as he.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:22 pm
Flopsy's ears twitched. "Something..scary about this one." she said softly. Flopsy had very intense animal instincts even to the point where she could tell something when others couldn't.

Ethan smiled and nodded. "I'm the bartender here what would you like?" he asked. "We have a fine selection here name anything I'm sure I can find it."

S.V. groaned out a bit. "Flopsy you can come out. Honestly such big talk before you said you weren't scared." he chided honestly it would just make him look worse if they were hiding. "Besides cherie should not be hiding with such a lovely dress on." he said with a smirk. "I notice you're surprise at Ethan he is not from our world mon ami but rest assured he is a fine chef and makes a good cocktail too." he laughed now spinning his magic wand in his hand. "If it so suits you. You may stay for the show as well. I am quite the good performer or so I've been told."  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff