Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:53 pm
Vladimir took a step back, scowling in disgust at his transformation. "How revolting..." He muttered as he took yet another step backwards, though he remained calm, or at least he appeared to still be calm. Ren's new form worried him, but still his hunger kept him where he was. "I wonder if you'll play fetch..." He taunted, a smirk playing across his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:28 pm
Nexan kept running until she could run no more. She leaned heavily against the wall of a building, gasping for breath. Her lungs burned and her throat felt dry, she looked around to realize....she had no idea where she was.

Her fear steadily increased as she looked around. What if danger was nearby? What could she do? What if she gets killed, or kidnapped? She had no way to defend herself, save for a rusty kitchen knife she had stolen, which was in her backpack.

miss_steampunk

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:34 pm
"Um-um..." A shy voice uttered at the girl, "E-excuse me, have you seen my dog?" It was a girl about her age, perhaps a year younger, and she was covered up to her nose in layers. Her eyes were yellow, the pupils gray, and so was her hair, with traces of silver shining in the coming daylight. "He's purple and black. His tag says 'Ren,' have you seen him?"

Ren growled, wondering if playing 'fetch' was an insult or a threat. But he started backing up a little, and then turned tail and started to run where he told Nexan to run. She should have been 'there' by now, and at least there were reinforcements.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:13 am
Flopsy hopped out and went to find something for her human friend. Her hearing was way better so even though S.V. liked to pretend there was nothing wrong with him she knew every day he freaked out, every day Ethan would stay with him and comfort him or try to anyway. It would make the crying even screaming less but it never went away, and that was with all the sound proofing S.V had done trying to make sure no one heard him. As for Peter she had an a joining room and even though she could look she heard leaned not to. The last time she tried Peter slammed the door hard in her face when she tried to open it and and actually hurt her. He yelled normal but the way he yelled at her then had completely scared her. She was way too terrified to try that again. It screaming was so different then, desperate and so angry whatever he was doing he really didn't want anyone to see it. It only made her wonder more what this secret thing was and why he hid so much.

S.V. dreams were very bad to day. It got worse when his blood lust came out which it had. Ethan was actually on the floor cradling him to his chest trying to calm him but it did nothing. He clutched the alien tightly burrowing his face into him trying to seek comfort, he obviously wanted it to stop and he shook violently. He was going to be exhausted when he finally woke up.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:31 am
Nexan looked at the girl, an expression of surprise on her face. Is she the one who owns Ren? Ah- maybe "own" isn't the best word... "Uh....y-yes I did, but...um..." How do I explain that he's fighting off danger at the moment without her panicking? "B-but I think he might be here soon..." Hopefully... She wondered if the girl knew that Ren could turn into a human. Probably...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:04 pm
"How annoying..." He sighed, looking around again. He didn't really feel like chasing the male, it would be too much work for a simple meal or two. Also, he didn't really feel like getting in another fight today.  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:10 am
"What's happening?" Asked the goblin to his friend as they walked.

"Didn't you hear? The prince, some people aren't fond of the change his new rule will pose."

"So where are you taking me, then?"

"While he sleeps today, a mob of us are going to force ourselves in and kill prince Blake."

This conversation happened while passing Vladimir, the one leading looked very excited about it.

The girl blinked, and she then said, "Well come here, away from where the day beasts can see you. We should wait for him." She didn't make any move to help her. In fact, it was like touching her would cause her to explode or something, she refused to touch the human.

Anasophia took this time to head toward Peter's door. She tried listening in carefully. Putting the ear to her door, she wanted to see if she could hear any distinct sounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:05 am
Murder a prince? Just because they don't agree with him? Vladimir frowned deeply, This place seems like it's on the edge of anarchy...though that's probably just me...Still, I should at least warn His Highness about his future attack. Turning on his heels, he began to walk back towards the cafe, but changed his mind. Two men chit-chatting about murdering the prince. Wouldn't it be better if he captured them and brought them to blake as proof of the attack to come? He thought so, but also that was him finding an excuse to have some fun and a nice meal. He turned again, this time to face the two men. "Kill prince Blake, hm?" He asked with curiosity, "And attacking while he sleeps? Isn't that a little unfair"  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:38 am
There did not appear to be any sounds coming from the door. Not any to be heard there were very faint noises at first then suddenly a loud crash as if something had been thrown violently and then silence again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:49 am
Anasophia heard the crash and it gave her a start. She tried turning the knob before knocking on the door, "Peter, are you okay?!" She asked in worry. He may catch her spying on him, but she was concerned for his well being at the moment.

"Heh, you've obviously not spent a lot of time in the ring have you boy?" The bigger one said. "If ya wanna try and stop us, go ahead. Even if you do succeed, there's a whole mob of us. Two less people will make little difference, believe me. You wouldn't beat us anyway, you'd be better off joining us."

The other one, the goblin, was skeptical. He blinked and looked at his friend, then the Nightmare demon.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:13 am
A sigh slid from him. "Why do people always seem to underestimate me?" He groaned, "And why on earth would I want to join you? A group of selfish individuals who are terrified of change. This damned place needs change, in my opinion. Though, since I am not from around here my opinion probably does not matter..." He trailed off a bit, seeming to slip deep into his thoughts. Hm, how to scare them how to scare them...I wonder which one will piss himself first...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:26 am
There was then a sound of something smashing against the door, hard. He obviously had thrown something at it. "GO AWAY!" he screamed out loudly. Although it was angry, it was urgent then anything. It was apparent he was very determined to hide whatever he was doing although the reason was unknown.

Flopsy heard the crash and rushed out in her pink lacy nightgown and with a white lacy one for Anasophia. He quickly grabbed the human and pulled her away from the door. "Don't!" she said sounding terrified. "He really really doesn't like being disturbed." he said still remembered the time he had moved the door out to hit her in the face. She still never figured out if it had been an accident or on purpose but she'd rather not see Annie get hurt too.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:49 pm
Nexan blinked, a little confused as to how the girl acted but didn't think much of it. She took a couple steps towards her like she had told her to. I hope Ren is alright... She thought, feeling worried since that 'Nightmare Demon' seemed to terrifying to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:09 pm
"Haha, you wanna dance, tough guy?" The bigger one said, ad the smaller one only watched. "Let's dance, then!" The man started to get bigger in size, as if he was growing. His muscles were enormous, and his eyes turned red. "I'll kill you where you stand." (His fear is spiders. XP )

Savannah led her into a secret alleyway, and she opened a door that couldn't be seen unless opened. "This way then, Ren should sniff us out soon." The girl said, leading Nexan down some stairs to a dim lighting below.

Anasophia looked worried, "But, he sounds so angry. What if he's hurt?" She had a deep concern in her voice, and didn't seem to mind his lashing out. Truth was, violence was something she was very often subject to, being a human in a continent where they ate humans.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:20 pm
[[ LOL, my friend Isaiah freaked like a little girl when we were in the science lab and we showed him the specimen jar with the tarantula in it. xD -feltlikesharingthatlol- ]]

"What's with everyone and changing size today...?" He grumbled, standing where he was an looking up at the growing man in an almost arrogant manner, "Do you even know what His Highness looks like?" He tilted his head slightly and suddenly to side, a slight smile played across his thin lips. He wondered if he could see the spiders crawling against his flesh yet. If he could feel their tiny legs brushing against the back of his neck and on the insides of his ear.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games