Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:13 am
Anasophia didn't even notice Vlad went to leave, but when she didn't see him she cried out, "Wait! Vladimir!" She hurried over to the door of the cafe, knowing, and too afraid to leave it, but called out, "THANK-... You..." He was gone. She felt bad, Vladimir helped her so much and...

She then heard S.V. going off to sleep. She turned around, and she was going to wish him a good night when Flopsy grabbed her hand and dragged her upstairs in the bathroom. She tilted her head to the side. "Girly talk?" She knew what it was, she was just taken by surprise about it happening now.

Blake walked quietly, no one paying him attention. No one except those in the military knew who he was, and he liked it that way. He could really see what the streets were like.

Ren smiled at her lightly, then taking her hand, started to lead her off. "I have heard about an inn, they have-" he stopped and pushed Nexan into a spot where no one could see her, and he blocked anyone's view of her with his own body. "I smell it..." Was what he said, smelling the air a little. No doubt about it; a Nightmare Demon. Those were especially terrifying. Ren could fight a great copious sort of creature, but a Nightmare demon had a special sort of power. What the hell was one doing here? They're supposed to be in Dreamland. But then again, Caleb wasn't in Dreamland, this he knew. He guessed there were exceptions. There was also the smell of a vampire. Ren lowered his eyes, not liking this situation. He pushed Nexan lightly more into the darkness. "I gave you my word, Nexan, I will take you to safety."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:22 am
Smell what? Nexan wondered, her fear increasing. When Ren pushed her lightly she took a few steps forward into the dark area. "Wh-what's going on?" She asked, wondering why Ren seemed so tense all of a sudden, along with why he was hiding her from view. Is someone dangerous coming?  

miss_steampunk

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 am
Vladimir stopped when he could faintly taste fear. He looked around, trying find the source of the emotion. It wasn't too terribly hard to find, but the source was still a ways away. A slow pace and with a slightly excited smirk on his lips, he began to follow the fear, appearing to simply be meandering around.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:46 am
Flopsy got here into a nice room. "This room is close to my room." he said happily. "That way we can be close and talk to each other a lot." She took her into the bathroom which was rather fancy but all the rooms were really. She giggled. "There you go." he said smiling big. "Peter wouldn't let me talk..he says I'm stupid sometimes and should keep quiet." she pouted now

Peter kept sketching he was actually sketching the people who had come into the bar today as he often did. He kept his sketching for a while he seemed then he started to sketch even for furiously as if possessed. The world faded away around him as he did this.

Ethan watched the rabbit boy and raised an eyebrow. He knew Peter sometimes got like this..lost in his art. He wondered what he was drawing this time but he knew if he tried to see he would get yelled at or even hit. Peter did not like people seeing most of his work only what S.V. made him paint was allowed to be seen.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:36 pm
"Aw, Flopsy," Anasophia said, and then smiled. "You can tell me anything. I don't think you're stupid at all." She was so humbled by the beautiful rooms. Everywhere, it was like a palace. Though she supposed she would have to get used to it. She would be a slave to luxury for a while. She was surprised though, that she was given such a nice room. Even if it was from Flopsy, no one ever offered her something nice like that.

Ren smelled the Nightmare Demon coming closer, and started trying to think of a way to get Nexan to safety. Would he really risk his sanity for a human girl? He looked at her, and knew immediately; yes. Yes, he would. He couldn't help it, it was the dog in him. He was a protector, and he promised what he promised. "Lady Nexan, I will have to tell you to do things. It is important to your life to follow that without question, alright?" He asked, trying to think of a way to avert the Nightmare demon... Though he probably tasted his fear, and also Nexans.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:52 pm
Flopsy's ears drooped a little as Anasophia talked. "You really won't think I'm stupid?" he said almost unsure. "Brother says I don't understand this place..or how it works or anything. He says S.V. shelters me that's why he didn't want me to talk before. But still..you're going to live in a palace soon right?" she said still unsure. "I mean that does sound really exciting plus the prince he seems nice."

As Flopsy was talking their was a sound of running upstairs and a slam in the room near them. It was from Peter's room he had apparently shut himself in there. A habit of his when he started doing..whatever he was doing. No one was ever even allowed in his room even his own sister didn't know half the stuff that was in there.

Ethan finished eating and then went upstairs. He went into S.V.'s room to make sure he was sleeping. He then sat in a chair in there and took out a book and waited. Ethan knew things about the vampire few did..he had known the other for the longest after all. He knew S.V. had horrible nightmares he needed to stay with him. S.V. for all his front he couldn't sleep on is own and Ethan was actually ok with being by the others side when needed though he would never admit it.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:07 am
Nexan blinked, could she trust him? She decided that she had no other options, and nodded. "A-alright." She was still afraid, mostly because she had no idea of what kind of danger was approaching them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:11 am
Vladimir stopped walking, having found the source of the fear. Or rather, sources. Looking around, he found that he could only see one of sources of the fear. The other creature producing fear was close to the one in the shadows, though. He just could not tell exactly where.  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:10 pm
Ren let out a low growl, and took a step back. "Miss Nexan, run, head West and don't stop until I find you." It was then he took two steps forward and said, "Nightmare Demon, you have no business here, you are supposed to stay in Dreamland, where you belong."

Anasophia patted Flopsy's head. "No, of course I don't think you're stupid." Then she noticed Peter shutting himself away. She would be sure to ask about it later. Then Flopsy talked about the Vampire, and she blushed lightly with a smile. "Yes... He does seem nice, doesn't he? I'm sure he is."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:33 pm
"Can I not travel where and when I please?" He cooly asked, "And as far as you know I could be visiting old friends here in Merthage." But I'm not. He looked Ren up and down, wondering on how to make the male's fear torment and torture him.  

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

miss_steampunk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:05 pm
Nexan nodded and watched him for a moment, seeing the person whom Ren called a "Nightmare demon". She felt a large pang of fear then began running West-wards like he told her too. Where do I go? What if I run into more danger? Like vampires.... She thought as she ran.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:02 am
Ren growled lightly, "I know what to do with creatures like you. Most people would be too terrified to try it, but I have the will of the dog in me, and my good aura battles your negative aura. If you want a meal, I suggest you look elsewhere."  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kinbakushi

Romantic Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:11 am
A sigh escaped him. "But you're the closest." He whined in annoyance. How troublesome this boy is... He frowned, "Know what to do with creatures like you"? If he hugs me or kisses me or anything of the mushy sort I'll kill him. I won't even bother playing with him, I'll just erase him...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:00 am
Flopsy smiled and nodded. "I think he will take good care of you." she said with a giggle. "Now go clean up I think I have a nightgown for you somewhere and we can talk some more before bed." She heard the slam too. "Ooooh..my brother is so weird. Every once in a while he will start sketching like a mad man then BOOM! he is racing up to his room and slamming the door. He probably won't come out for days now. I don't even know what's in there he doesn't let anyone in."

There were noises coming from S.V.'s room. They were very faint though something like a low whimper and then a soft voice. It was impossible to tell what they were and who was talking.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:36 pm
Anasophia looked from one room, Peter's, to S.V's. She guessed she had a lot to learn, and darn her curiosity, she was already feeling the itch to sneak into Peter's room and see for herself what it is he does in there. "O-okay..." She replied, going into her room to wait for Flopsy.

Ren's teeth started to get bigger, and he started to get hairier. The transformation was nothing more than gruesome. His eyes seemed to cry red tears that turned purple, and his clothing started to get loose until he was nude, and he didn't stop transforming until he was a fierce looking black dog with purple markings. He growled, and readied himself, warning Vladimir first, and waited for what the Nightmare demon was going to do.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff