Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Merthage Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:47 am
~ You Are In Merthage ~

A glorious, beautiful land filled with flowers and greens...

At least it was.

If you're here, get out NOW. IT is a wasteland filled with ruthless, evil villains, chaos, and ruled by a ruthless vampire leader. If you are vampire, zombie, werewolf, evil witch/wizard or something of that nature, then you are likely to be alright ultimately. But to live here, you have to know how to fight, how to lie, steal, and kill. Humans are slaves, fodder, and promising ones used to become immune to poison and made Basilisks. Death is there every day.

Good news is; this is where the most potential for warriors/assassins could be found... If they can be trained and disciplined. Great military potential, but the worst military cooperation.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:28 pm
~ Important Places ~

Black Rose Starship - Bar

Outside of the Bar: The outside is nothing remarkable it appears to be a former expensive hotel with the bar at the bottom. It has round windows with an alien space craft and a black rose in it as well as a sign with the same thing. The building is oddly colored with black walls and dark blue trimming. There is a little sign in the window with chibi drawings of Flopsy and Peter that says come pet our bunnies its free P.S. You do anything but pet Flopsy you will be kicked out.

Each room of the bar and what they're used for: The first room is mainly the entryway. The second room is the bar and restaurant a stark contrast to the rest of the building. It has giant metal automatic doors to get in and inside it looks just like a space ship. Ethan is the bartender here and has designed and built everything himself. His scanners can tell what kind of drink and food you will like and how drunk you will get from a drink.

He mixes the drinks himself but has a robot do the cooking and he has drinks and food for everyone including a rather diverse blood pantry for the vampires though most may prefer fresh. All the stuff here can float back to where it fell to prevent Flopsy from destroying any of it. There is a sign of the bar saying please do not bite the bartender its better then a tip. The next room is upstairs and is the ball room set up to be a vaudeville stage where S.V. performs his shows with Peter and Flopsy helping him.

The rest of the building is mostly devoted to people too drunk to get home that S.V. feels too bad about letting out into the streets where they can get hurt. He lets them stay in vacant rooms for free while four of the rooms are for him and his workers. The bathroom are located in the bar and theater and in every room. Ethan and S.V. have adjoining rooms and Flopsy and Peter have room across from each other.

Area: Urban

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:28 pm
~ Important NPCs ~

Anasophia
Blake
Hypatia

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:33 pm
~ Other information ~

To fill in later

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:39 pm
Info for the bar
Name of the Bar: Black Rose Starship
Outside of the Bar: The outside is nothing remarkable it appears to be a former expensive hotel with the bar at the bottom. It has round windows with an alien space craft and a black rose in it as well as a sign with the same thing. The building is oddly colored with black walls and dark blue trimming. There is a little sign in the window with chibi drawings of Flopsy and Peter that says come pet our bunnies its free P.S. You do anything but pet Flopsy you will be kicked out.

Each room of the bar and what they're used for: The first room is mainly the entryway. The second room is the bar and restaurant a stark contrast to the rest of the building. It has giant metal automatic doors to get in and inside it looks just like a space ship. Ethan is the bartender here and has designed and built everything himself. His scanners can tell what kind of drink and food you will like and how drunk you will get from a drink. He mixes the drinks himself but has a robot do the cooking and he has drinks and food for everyone including a rather diverse blood pantry for the vampires though most may prefer fresh. All the stuff here can float back to where it fell to prevent Flopsy from destroying any of it. There is a sign of the bar saying please do not bite the bartender its better then a tip. The next room is upstairs and is the ball room set up to be a vaudville stage where S.V. performs his shows with Peter and Flopsy helping him. The rest of the building is mostly devoted to people too drunk to get home that S.V. feels too bad about letting out into the streets where they can get hurt. He lets them stay in vacant rooms for free while four of the rooms are for him and his workers. The bathroom are located in the bar and theater and in every room. Ethan and S.V. have ajoining rooms and Flopsy and Peter have room across from each other.
Area: Urban

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:45 pm
S.V. was setting up the stage and getting ready for his show. Flopsy was in charge of lifting the not heavy and unbreakable things but still was managing to trip all over herself dropping things every where. Ethan was in the bar restocking a few things the had run out of while Peter sat in the corner sketching and generally trying to hide hoping S.V. wouldn't make him do something. S.V. had a toothy grin as his face as he took out his magic wand and top hat. He waves the wand and tapps his top hat causing a shower of sparks and some black roses to grow out of his hat. He waves it again and they turn into black doves and scatter off only to fade into shadow. He laughed a little as what he is doing and spins the top hat on his finger before setting it down. He places his wand in a loop on his pants and continues setting up.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:09 am
Anasophia had heard there was a place as this. A bar. It was said to not be prejudice against humans, and customers weren't eaten. At least, that's what she heard. She gulped. The place LOOKED inviting. It was all new age. Perhaps foreigners? It was a surprise the place was in business. There had to be a catch...

She swallowed her fear, and rose her hand to the door. She should go in, but...

Her hand hesitated again. "Oh, you're such a baby, Anasophia, just open the door! They won't kill you... They WON'T." She spoke to herself, tryig to sway her, and then finally, opened the door. Her short brunette head poked in, and she muttered a low, 'Hello?' Too afraid for her voice to be heard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:26 am
It was Flopsy with her sensitive hearing that heard the voice. She went to run to the door before tripping and falling flat on her face. "Ow." she cried out softly holding her face

Ethan caught Flopsy's face plant and realized someone must be at the door. The blue alien went to the door and saw the girl. "Hello there do you need a table?" he asked wondering why the girl looked so scared. "You don't need to be so frightened we are all friendly folk here..well except for Peter but he is just antisocial not really harmful." he mentioned.

S.V. came sauntering out of the theater and saw the girl. He went over to her. "Greetings Mon chere and welcome to my fine establishment." he said in his thick accent with a grin. "No need to fear cherie we don't bite." he took out his wand and waved it making a large bouquet of black roses. "For you." he said holding them out to her

Peter rolled his eyes a little at S.V.'s usual behavior and then went back to sketching. How he hated the vampire's flirty behavior with every costumer but he had to admit it did bring in business.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:34 pm
Anasophia walked in at the sight of Flopsy, and the alien, all as if in a trance. She gasped and took a step back at first at the sight of the vampire, but she blushed and relaxed a little, taking the bouquet slowly. She smiled lightly. "Thank you." She said as if out of breath. She wasn't the prettiest of humans, she was on the heavyweight side compared to most, so something so sweet a gesture, from a vampire no less, made her at a complete loss for words. "Ah, I'm sorry. For being so reserved. Very few restaurants are human friendly."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:27 pm
Ethan went back to the bar to continue setting up feeling he wasn't needed at the moment

Flopsy popped up from her fall and straightened herself out a bit. "Not us! A costumer is a costumer no matter who or what they are!" he said cheerfully as she went to set up almost tripped over the same table again.

S.V. smiled and chuckled a little. "Aaah what Mon ami says is true we are not ones to judge here and do not worry cherie I do not allow anyone to eat my costumers so you are safe." he said smoothly. "A lovely thing such as yourself should be treated with respect anyway." he stated motioning to a table. "Now sit Ethan will make something for you to eat anything at all on the house cherie in honor of you gracing us with your lovely presence for the first time." He looked to Peter now and clapped his hands. "Peter take the lovely lady's order I must finish preparing the stage." and with that he sauntered off.

Peter's ears twitched in annoyance as he was called. He put down his sketch book and got up bringing out his order pad. He went over his usual annoyed self but he was a little more gentle considering how frightened she had been before he knew better then to scare off an already scared costumer. He handed her a rather thick and extensive menu. "Uh yeah since we serve everyone we need to have everything on the menu." he explained. "Just tell me what you eat you know meat or fruit..vegetables and I can show you the page to look at." he looked over at his sister Flopsy who was giggling up a storm cause he was being nice and glared at her.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:34 am
"O-oh... Oh really?" She looked at the menu, and her eyes seemed to shine. "You guys have everything!" She said with great enthusiasm. But since everything was 'on the house,' she tried to be courteous. "Maybe then perhaps... Just chicken and some steamed broccoli? And well-..." She stopped a little, and blushed lightly, unable to meet Peter's gaze. "There's a dessert... I don't suppose you have it, it hasn't been around since I was a little girl. Cream puffs, they're called. Drizzled in caramel and powdered sugar but..." She was very skeptical. She felt, she was asking too much. This place felt to her, perhaps it was heaven. A safe place with so much food, she could hardly believe it! She's tried all the time to be a vegetarian, knowing what it was like being 'the food,' but she hasn't gotten to that point yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:31 am
Peter rolled his eyes a little. "Don't worry about it, order what you want ok?" he said. "Honestly he actually doesn't do that for everybody so its ok." It was true S.V. rarely actually offered free food but he felt like the other pitied the poor scared human he did seem to have a soft spot for them. He liked fragile things.

Flopsy bounced over happily. "You forgot to ask for her drink Peter." she chided. "Oh yes we have lots of sweets because I like them." she giggled. "We have cream puffs they are delicious and even if we didn't have something Ethan can make aaaanything." he held her arms out wide to emphasise what she was saying and almost smacked Peter in the face.

Ethan laughed a little and poked his head out of the kitchen. "Honestly Flopsy you praise me too much. Oh by the way miss you really should stay for the show since S.V. seems to be fond of you he would like that." he said a little glad S.V. had chosen not to molest him in front of this costumer like he always did.

S.V. was busy setting up the stage and getting ready. It was true he had taken a shine to the human. Human's had a tendency to worm their way into his heart. They would come here seeking sanctuary and their scared faces and desperate need for kindness always melted his heart one of the reasons he had this bar accept humans. He never spoke it out loud but he didn't like the way they were treated here. Sure what if they were food? He believed any food should be treated with respect whether it be cow or a human. Since humans were obviously intelligent they should be treated with more respect. He knew his view point wasn't very popular with others but seeing that human's face light up with glorious life something a vampire could never do made it all worth it.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:14 pm
"You have cream puffs, really?" Her face lit up so much the room seemed brighter. "Oh, just water would be alright to drink. I haven't had a good glass of water for so long." She looked over to Ethan, and nodded, feeling much more relaxed. "Yes, of course I would love to stay for the show." Anasophia loved these people, they were so sweet to her. And Flopsy was a sweetheart. Never was she given so much kindness. She wasn't aware of the happiness that brought tears to her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:00 pm
Peter went to get a glass of water. Mostly cause he didn't trust Flopsy to do it clutz that she was. He came back with the water and set it down. "Ethan purifies the water here himself. He can't stand bad drinking water." he mentioned. "So steamed chicken and brocolli and a cream puff then?" he asked. "By the way..thanks you're rather refreshing most humans who come in here like to manhandle me and Flopsy and try to get us to eat carrots." he had to say it because he was grateful his ears weren't being attacked right now.

Flopsy giggled a little sitting down next to her but almost falling out of the chair in the process and having to right herself. "All the girls think Peter is cute. He haates being called cute." she teased. "He fancies himself dark, brooding, and mysterious."

Ethan was busy in the kitchen already apparently he had his own ideas with what he should make. He often times would cook things for people he thought they might like along with their orders.

S.V. returned having set up now and saw the others. "I hope Peter is behaving cherie." he mentioned with a smile. He went over to the bar and looked into the kitchen. "Ethan mon ami I do hope you are not using the lovely lady for one of your cooking ventures again." he chided playfully but knew the food would be good it always was. He went over to Peter and played with his ears. "Peter take cherie to the gallery once she finishes I do believe I must have a painting of her." He went over and got himself a bottle of chilled blood sipping on it. He loved humans for all their imperfections there was something too perfect about his own kind. Almost fake he didn't like it. Humans and their little quirks and imperfections it made them all beautiful in very different ways and this lovely shining star who had walked in his door needed to be immortalized in art so he would never forgot her.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:36 pm
Anasophia smiled brightly, "Oh, well Peter IS quite mysterious." She said, giving him a warm smile. Then when the picture of her was brought up, she was winded, almost speechless. "Of, of me? O-oh, I'm not sure-... I mean, I'm not very attractive I mean..." It's true, her overweight often had her very self-conscious. She wasn't sure if she could stay still on a painting with her fidgeting to'hide her imperfections.'  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff