Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harganoph

Back to Guilds

A story of a world beyond our dimension, and the individual tales of the people who inhabit the world. 

Tags: Harganoph, Story, Roleplay, novel, world 

Reply Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph
Curtesia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:41 pm
Jin walked out in front of them. He took out a deep breath. The peacock held his hands up and to the side like some kind of saint and suddenly his whole body erupted in an blindingly brilliant gold light. It was very obvious he was here. The air seemed to almost become heavy as if the very force of his sheer presence could bring a man to his knees. The power he exuded, the confidence almost had a feel to it a pressure that bared down on people. The weaker the will the stronger it was, they would not be able to move. Strong ones could struggle through and a very strong willed person could resist it almost completely it would just be VERY uncomfortable. The power also could have either two effect against the weaker minds, either weaker willed people would be terrified of him or worship him like a god.

(((sadly I have a feeling a lot of the order is weak willed O_O hope you have some stronger ones in there to through at him)))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:58 pm
(( Ooh~ Neat description. <3 *Cracks knuckles* Let's have some fun with the weaker ones before I bring out the stronger ones. XD You're right though; the people at the front are just office workers and charity drivers. None know anything about fighting except for the couple low-pay public safety dudes. ))

Luca gasped, having to avert his eyes at the flash, though he already loved Jin, so he wasn't any more affected than usual. Nathan said or did nothing, though his gaze was fixed on Jin. Phoenix kept his rifle ready for those strong-willed enough to go after Jin. "Steady, now..."

At the blinding flash, a few of the people simply fainted at his presence. Those who were not completely blinded looked to him with shielded eyes. "What- it- a beacon of light!" Not many became terrified, since they've been taught that light is goodness, and have met Nero before. In fact, many of them first thought it was Nero himself arriving to the gate.

"No, I think it is even more... This... This must be the Almighty in person!" Many bowed before Jin, and for whomever was able to run and call for help, the backup stopped dead in their tracks at the sight of him to bow. Some began to cry.

A bell began to ring. The stronger forces were on their way.

"Do you hear that?" One guard asked from the side Loki and the others were at. "We should go out and help, shouldn't we?"

Connor turned to Leon, smiled at him like only comrades do, and gave him a nod.

'Itsssssss tiiiiiiime...' The voice in Leon's head hissed. 'Finally, from this revolution will be the chance to finally be reunited with your family.'

Peng looked up to the hallway ceiling as the bell rang on. He stood up quickly to be of aid, but Narco, having been sipping tea with his friend, said, "Peng, where do you think you're going?"

Peng whipped his head around. "We're being attacked, that's the bell. They need me in the frontlines-"

Narco shook his head. "BELIEVE me, Peng. You will have more to deal with than just a silly little bell soon."

Peng tilted his head to the side.

"Peng..." Narco set down his drink. "You have many demons to confront, no pun intended. Perhaps you should seek them out in the library. Tell Nero, when he asks, that I ordered you to."

Peng hesitated, but bowed. "I do not understand, but I trust you, Narco." He turned and hurried then towards the library. Narco went back to sipping his tea. "I should send Hounder. No... If I did too much Nero would suspect something. Suppose I'll just sit and watch.~ "  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Flashwulf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:24 pm
Leon was tense as they got into position. He could feel his body ready a moments notice to change into what he needed. He was so close to saving his family, all he needed was some. He waited patiently, looking at connor for a signal. It came, a small grin covered his face.

Time to have some fun. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath, before he spread his arms. A moment later he jumped into the air and was gone. A small bird shot out from where he was, soaring through the air quickly. He soon found his mark, quickly disabling the cameras as he waited for them to enter the vent. When he thought it was clear, he proceeded to turn them all back on, waiting on more instruction from the voice in his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:38 pm
Madeleine had been sitting in her and Narco's office when the bells rang out. She looked around for Narco but remembered he was off for tea with Peng. Running into the hall she quickly raced to find him passing groups of people along the way. Many to hide and others to fight. She passed Peng who was on the way in the opposite direction she expected him to. "Peng?!" she said surprised and stopped in her tracks turning towards him.  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:42 am
Peng halted at the sound of Madeline's voice and he turned to her. "Don't worry, Madeline. Go into the safety of your room, I will get to the bottom of this." He turned back around and continued on to the library. Narco knew something, and Peng trusted Narco to know what he was saying. For as long as they've known each other, he knew Narco would not steer Peng wrong.

'Don't lose sight of them, hurry, you must sneak into the vent after them!' Leon would feel a force take him over and, in the form of that small bird though black, he would feel himself fly into the vent before gaining control again. As he flew in, the cameras glitched out, so it would not be seen that he went inside.

"Good job, Leon," Connor whispered, "Alright, now that was the easy part. The vents are booby trapped with wires and cameras. Leon I need your heightened senses front and center. Rob will follow you, Lizz behind him, and I'll take the rear. I'm counting on you, Leon. I know you can do it."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:42 am
Jin smirked the more they bowed the brighter he glowed the stronger he became. He was slightly disappointed he wanted stronger opponents to exert his will over. He laughed softly but kindly to the masses. They seemed to think he was a god, this hadn't happened in a while he liked it.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Flashwulf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:13 pm
Leon seemed to partially black out as he felt something else force it's way into his thoughts, taking over his actions. before he knew it they had flown into the vent, heading towards the front of the group. He dropped down, focusing again as he shifted into a small cat.

He began to lead them through the vents, pausing every once in a while to point out a trap he had noticed or shift to deal with a camera. The constant shifting was a bit of a strain on him, but it was too important to take it easy. He dealt with the pressure, using it as motivation as he forged onward.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:54 pm
Madeline was still confused as to exactly what Peng was up to. Did he know what was going on? She started to follow him.  

Lizz Black

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:03 am
Help had arrived. A group of people in a more regal uniform came before Jin. A couple of them looked uneasy, as was Jin's power, but four others looked nearly unphased. They did feel the pull, but were well aware of what it was and knew how to overlook it. "What is your business here?!" Shouted one woman, holding a staff. "If you think you can come in here and harm innocent civilians you are DEAD wrong! The staff began to glow and she pointed it at Jin, but just as it was getting to its brightest, there was a silent bullet which shot right through the center of the staff. It went dull. The woman screamed and dropped the staff. "My power!" She cried.

"I'll take care of this," A tall man with long red hair replied, an arrow of light aimed at Jin.

"Bullseye," Was Phoenix's only whisper. He rapidly went to reload his silent sniper rifle. No deaths, that's what Connor ordered. He couldn't hit the man using light for his arrow with a real bullet, it'd have to be a stun bullet. And aim for a crippling, but non-vital area. The lower spine was the best bet. If he was just turned around a little more...

Connor was impressed; Leon was a wonderful infiltrator, and they were going through to the library in almost no time at all. Finally they made it to the vent where the library was. "Leon, do you think you could go first and take out the cameras?" If Leon did go out, he would notice Ambre in one of the aisles, reading one of the documents with increased interest.

With everyone in place, Jacob went out into the open. 'Who are you?!' one of the guards cried, and Jacob smirked. "I have no reason to answer to you," he said, as he raised his arms and shadows from everywhere began to strangle and engulf the guards. They stood there being choked by gruesome dark images, some falling easy enough, though it was unsure if they were unconscious or dead. The second platoon came out and went to attack him. Bill ran out and started fighting soldiers hand-to-hand with his bat, knocking them out. "Aw right!" Blade shouted, going out into the field staying close to Nexan, and slashing at the soldiers nearby with two blades, one in each hand.

"Our turn," Loki whispered and, as Clone and Aaron went to do their work, Loki gestured for Reno to stay more hidden. "Now that they're preoccupied, I can tell you," Loki whispered to Reno. "Those two are meant to get caught. So don't interfere and just follow me, alright?"

Aaron looked at Clone. He nodded. "Do me a favor... Hold onto my clothes, alright?" Clone had seen Clayton turn, so she would know what he meant. Turning into a goat, he ran out and kicked the cameras broken. The one guard left cried out, but Aaron kicked him unconscious, bleating at Clone to them hurry and follow him inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:29 pm
Jin laughed loudly. "Oh..fighters now!" He said. He was almost annoyed at the inference but it had been ordered. Honestly he could handle himself. The 'peacock's' tail extended out wider and started to glow first with vibrant rainbow hues then a solid blinding light. "Followers...they are threatening me." His voice almost seemed to boom loud and echoey. He was calling on those who had been taken in by his powers, to defend him. Lets see if they were cold enough to kill the innocent civilians.  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Flashwulf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:36 pm
Leon let out a soft meow as they reached the library. He was getting a little tired at this point, he needed to stay in a solid form soon to regain his strength and composure. He didn't want to risk messing up a shift and ending up with body parts where he didn't want them.

After struggling for a bit, he managed to open the vent, which was luckily pretty loose. He managed to catch it and pull it back in the vent before it clattered on the ground, and took off as a raven to start taking out cameras. Mid flight he noticed Ambre in one of the rows and almost forgot to continue flapping his wings. He landed silently on a shelf, trying to hide his presence. This could be bad. Really bad. He asked his internal voice for help, unsure of how he should handle this.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:09 pm
Madeleine followed Peng into the library, something was up and besides the library was a pretty safe place. Right?
(( twisted ))  

Lizz Black

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:16 pm
Morana could help but notice the chaos at The Order's building. A giant golden light was kinda hard to miss. Archimedes flew her close to the area where she settled herself nearby out of sight to watch. What on earth was going on? Well something WAS going on. The Order would be distracted, there was a building full of..things. All sorts of probably very valuable things. She REALLY shouldn't. Oh but it too good a chance, she wouldn't take anything they would CARE about. Nothing dangerous or precious artifact wise, just regular things. She started on the mission to sneak her way into the building while everyone was distracted by whatever was making the massive amount of light. The light made everything rather uncomfortable in the area but it certainly was doing a wonderful job at keeping everyone's attention. She just had to find a window or door to sneak into.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:25 am
"He-he's ordering the others!" The man with the bow shouted.

"So?! Trap 'em, you twit! Make sure they stay outta the way," The woman replied.

"I'd prefer we just wipe 'em-" A second guy started and the girl punched his gut.

"You think like that again and I'll report you to Nero! We avoid killing allies at all cost, got it?!" The woman put her hands together and, as the 'worshipers' come after the six that stood opposing Jin, a brilliant light shone in circles under all of them and they all fell through the floor. The woman had to be supported by two of the men. "Without my staff... I can't..."

"We'll take her to rest. Captain Finch, we leave the rest to you," one of the men said and another man... No wait, under all the armor there was definitely a woman's face, looked over at Jin.

"You've lost your crowd it seems," Captain finch called out, "So... Three against one. What say you, bird?"

Connor was the first to slide out, looking every which way for people. Then Rob helped Lizz out. But before Connor could start searching for what he came for, Peng ran into the library.

Peng and Connor stood eye-to-eye for a few seconds.

"You! What are you doing here?!" Peng demanded.

Conner took a fighting stance. "Rob! Distraction!"

"Got it, boss!" Rob took out a small purple-colored cube. He tossed it down and it morphed into a skateboard. "Get ready to meet Windy, bucko!"

Before Peng could say anything, Rob stood onto the board. Wind from out of nowhere picked up and swirled around Rob. His hair swept over to one way, and he changed in his image, though not much. A little more petite, and his eyes clouded over. His usually jolly expression met instead with an aloof, serious one. He spoke more in a powerful whisper. "Bring it."

Amidst the battle on Jaco's end, he noticed a giant crow in the sky. He grew curious... He wasn't aware of a giant crow. But it was a crow nonetheless. Jacob let his curiosity get the better of him.

The crow would feel a primal tug to fly and land close to where Jacob was. The crow would feel as if its God were calling him to this location.  

Benevolent Rose

Captain

Loyal Pup

14,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:17 pm
Jin grinned softly the stronger waves coming off from him making a certain heavy pressure in the air almost like gravity was suddenly heavier as he floated down. "Hello, tough one aren't you?" He said with a playful grin. Jin just stood there arms up. "Well, aren't you going to..kill me?" He asked with a big grin. "That's what you do after all. Kill things like me?" He challenged. The sheer bravado coming off him was practically in the air around him. It was now meant more as intimidation because he was truly unafraid.

Morana was startled when Archimedes changed direction. Great now what, the biggest score of her life was right in front of her. She never doubted the crow though since she was little even if he was just a very large crow, he always somehow knew what was best. He kept her safe so she trusted him. Archimedes landed on the ground near the man and Morana stepped off looking at him up and down as if weighing the situation and choosing how she acted. "Hey there, my crow likes you." She said with a seductive smile. "Why is that? He hates strangers." She asked. She looked in the direction of the commotion. "You really should be paying attention to that, not me." She added.  
Roleplay - Have your own characters in Harganoph

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff